I am genuinely worried about Trump

Like calling Clinton Hitlery and actually claiming she killed people.

I've never called her that. See, unlike you and your friends, I'd much rather call people by their given names. Not attribute them to mass murderers. I stopped doing that at my neo-con stage. I grew out of it.

As for her getting people killed, look no further than Benghazi. But the rest of those folks saying she is ordering hits on people? What? I never said that either.

Oh no, hyperbole

Is it?

Like calling Clinton Hitlery and actually claiming she killed people.

I've never called her that. See, unlike you and your friends, I'd much rather call people by their given names. Not attribute them to mass murderers. I stopped doing that at my neo-con stage. I grew out of it.

As for her getting people killed, look no further than Benghazi. But the rest of those folks saying she is ordering hits on people? What? I never said that either.

Oh no, hyperbole

Is it?

I don't believe I've ever called Trump Hitler either. A fascist, maybe. A nationalist absolutely. Just the same, I'm not interested in or want Trump to be murdered. But, keep running this up the flagpole if you want, nobody is biting.

Also, Clinton didn't 'get anybody killed', that is an absolute lie.

But, keep running this up the flagpole if you want, nobody is biting.

Actually, you bit the moment you responded to me. Hows that view from atop the flagpole?

How so?

You responded. You had to defend yourself, and call me names, and make irrelevant off topic posts, and...

Don't forget to brush your teeth tonight.

I'm being serious, what did you mean? Because you haven't made much of a point in this thread other than claiming without any fact that somehow liberals in this thread want Trump to be killed. So, what's your point?

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

Why is it always some nut on the left that brings up assassination? Nat4900 go to your momma's bedroom so I can slap your ass punk.

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

Why is it always some nut on the left that brings up assassination? Nat4900 go to your momma's bedroom so I can slap your ass punk.

So, it was a nut on the right who called into Glenn Beck.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I can just as easily infer that since nat brought up the subject, he's fantasizing about it. Why would he have posted this thread?

He told you why he started the thread in his OP. You can still read it if you want to. I think you should

Because you haven't made much of a point in this thread other than claiming without any fact that somehow liberals in this thread want Trump to be killed.

Ahh, but you read something that wasn't there, or implied. What I implied was that your concern is insincere.

What?

You heard me. Don't feign stupidity.

What did I read that wasn't there? Perhaps quote it or at least be specific.

Because you haven't made much of a point in this thread other than claiming without any fact that somehow liberals in this thread want Trump to be killed.

Ahh, but you read something that wasn't there, or implied. What I implied was that your concern is insincere.

What?

You heard me. Don't feign stupidity.

What did I read that wasn't there? Perhaps quote it or at least be specific.

You inferred that somehow I thought liberals wanted Trump dead. No.

He told you why he started the thread in his OP. You can still read it if you want to. I think you should

Of course he did. But I also know he hates the man with a passion. Nobody with that much hatred of someone could possess any concern for their safety or well-being.

I don't think it's a matter of caring about Trump's well being it's that political assassinations are bad for the country. But that should have been obvious.

Brilliant timing by Clinton, coming out with the "Trump is a racist" speech just as Trump tried tacking away from his past racism, something that got him in trouble with his alt-right base.

If Trump tacks back to his racist side now, it means everyone says "Yep, Clinton was absolutely right, he is a flaming racist."

Deporting illegals is not racist.

THis is for you.

When you spend much of your time trying to convince half the nation that a man is "hitler" who will kill them in a nuclear war, you are creating a world view where killing him is morally not only justifiable , but demanded.

Again, an inane response...It is NOT my ilk who wants to impose harm on Trump....it is YOUR ilk that feels that the orange clown charlatan bullshitted you.....See the difference?

Nonsense. Your side have been spewing nothing but hatred and fear into the minds of anyone stupid enough to believe a single thing you say.

The people in San Jose that attacked people for just SUPPORTING Trump, you think they would not have liked to go straight to the Boss FIght?

You are full of shit.

Strange that you think the Secret Service can protect Coumadine Clinton but not Trump.

Why is so damn difficult for right wingers to comprehend the English language?...What I stated is an attempt FROM TRUMP'S OWN PISSED OFF BASE because of his reversal on immigration.
It’s rather pointless to expect much of anything from someone who supports the likes of Trump.

Everyone hopes Trump stays safe so after the election he can go back to conning investors and declaring bankruptcy.

THen you guys are going about it a very odd way.

Hint: Try not convincing millions, tens of millions of people that the man is a imminent, mortal threat to themselves and all they hold dear.

Forum List

Back