I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

I don't think I would trust a person who is here ALL day long every day posting and claims he has a job. You are probably collecting social security income, aren't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't have the time to be here all day long like you are and then also at night and calling into lame podcasts. :D Lol.

you have almost 37,000 posts in a year and a half.

Post count doesn't mean shit. You can get high post counts pretty fucking easy.

but you have to be here to get a post count.

in other words, pot/kettle....

Nope, a high post count is irrelevant.
I have 31k posts since 2010 and feel like I spend way too much time here. It's a time suck.

Then leave. :D

A vet in South Carolina had to wait nine months for a colonoscopy. After that long wait time, he was diagnosed with stage three cancer that could have been better treated with an earlier detection.
Then why the fuck didn't he go to a regular doctor?

Because it wasn't free, on the backs of the taxpayers, and he would have had to spend part of his free government pension for life that he gets for sitting on his fat ass.

I notice that you have not been able to intelligently discuss any of my very valid points that I have made. You only throw yourself on the floor, kick your feet and scream about how great your "dear leader" is. You have been brainwashed by, of all people, a POLITICIAN. :lol: What a goon.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really think you people who are retirees should be speaking about the job market. You don't have a clue, so don't try to come here to this thread and act as if you know what is happening out there.

“The scope of the VA’s incompetence
The VA isn't incompetent, it's overloaded. It was meant to be there for combat-related injuries, not complete, free health care for leaches who never saw any combat. But Congresscritters have learned that nothing gets them votes like giving blowjobs to the military so they keep sweetening the government freebies every year.

There have been numerous instances where incompetence most definitely played a role. Now, stop making excuses for incompetence. It is a known fact that whenever the government is involved, there is going to be politicking, game playing, wasted money, tons of red tape, and fraud.

Also, there are just not a LOT of jobs out there. Like I said, the entire help wanted section is not even half a page for my area.
Isn't this a good thing? The absence of help wanted ads means that people have been hired, so they no longer need to run ads.

??? Obviously you don't have a clue. Why are you here in this thread making stupid comments?? It's a nuisance and prevents intelligent discussion amongst others who actually are familiar with the issues and know what is going on.

A vet in South Carolina had to wait nine months for a colonoscopy. After that long wait time, he was diagnosed with stage three cancer that could have been better treated with an earlier detection.

Because it wasn't free, on the backs of the taxpayers, and he would have had to spend part of his free government pension for life that he gets for sitting on his fat ass.

Because he is a VETERAN.
...and? He should let his health get worse instead of spending some money?

We keep hearing from wingnuts that "America has the best health care in the world". Yet this guy doesn't take advantage of that, and instead decides to wait 9 months for free government handouts?

Fuck him. He's too stupid and/or greedy to get any sympathy from me.

MT normally is called Med. Tech.
I assumed MT meant Massage Therapist. But I was just guessing, so...

What is an MT? Funny, when I google it, neither of the occupations that you two dolts mention comes up at all. Lol. :rolleyes-41: You two are OLD and have been out of the work force for YEARS and have no clue what you are talking about. Go to a thread you are familiar with, maybe one about how to stretch your retirement funds and living off other peoples' backs on Social Security or something.
I'm not old!

I'm probably around your age. Maybe I was just hoping you were a massage therapist.

Post count doesn't mean shit. You can get high post counts pretty fucking easy.

but you have to be here to get a post count.

in other words, pot/kettle....

Nope, a high post count is irrelevant.
I have 31k posts since 2010 and feel like I spend way too much time here. It's a time suck.

Then leave. :D
I do! Frequently!

Also, there are just not a LOT of jobs out there. Like I said, the entire help wanted section is not even half a page for my area.
Isn't this a good thing? The absence of help wanted ads means that people have been hired, so they no longer need to run ads.

??? Obviously you don't have a clue. Why are you here in this thread making stupid comments?? It's a nuisance and prevents intelligent discussion amongst others who actually are familiar with the issues and know what is going on.
I don't know. If I have 10 different jobs to fill and put 10 ads in the help wanted, then fill 8 of them, I'll only need to put 2 jobs in the help wanted, correct?

Therefore, less jobs in the help wanted. Seems fairly simple to me.

Because he is a VETERAN.
...and? He should let his health get worse instead of spending some money?

We keep hearing from wingnuts that "America has the best health care in the world". Yet this guy doesn't take advantage of that, and instead decides to wait 9 months for free government handouts?

Fuck him. He's too stupid and/or greedy to get any sympathy from me.
veterans.jpg

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

Read more: Blog: I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

Obama is not just the worst POTUS in history, he has lately shown himself to be a horrible human being as well.

The people who voted this monster in office, especially the second time, should be very ashamed of themselves. They are equally responsible for the shit storm our country finds itself in.
Why do you hate America? We're not anywhere close to being in a shitstorm. Things are looking pretty fucking great!

Why are you such an ignorant hack?

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

Obama is not just the worst POTUS in history, he has lately shown himself to be a horrible human being as well.

The people who voted this monster in office, especially the second time, should be very ashamed of themselves. They are equally responsible for the shit storm our country finds itself in.
Why do you hate America? We're not anywhere close to being in a shitstorm. Things are looking pretty fucking great!

you should look in the mirror and ask yourself that question. :cuckoo:

What is an MT? Funny, when I google it, neither of the occupations that you two dolts mention comes up at all. Lol. :rolleyes-41: You two are OLD and have been out of the work force for YEARS and have no clue what you are talking about. Go to a thread you are familiar with, maybe one about how to stretch your retirement funds and living off other peoples' backs on Social Security or something.

Actually ChrisL... I'm in the medical instrumentation business so I deal with hospitals, research labs both military and commercial. So I'm very familiar with clinics and hospital jobs.
My parents never collected SS benefits. Me and my wife will not collect it either. SS check is not even enough to pay my gas boat for 1 week. That's okay I allow you to insult me.

28cce73b86141305dc8dd7fe5e8cfb29.jpg

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

you should look in the mirror and ask yourself that question. :cuckoo:

So, is there a certain look that an ignorant hack has?

I thought you had me on ignore. If that is the level of stupid that you still post, please put me back on ignore.

I have way more posts than either of you because I'm younger, more energetic, and more people want to converse with me. :D
Yeah, that must be it.

OR...

You have way more posts because you really don't put any thought into them, so it takes no time at all!

The first statement was correct. The one after the "or" is totally off. :D My posts are awesome, and you know it. :funnyface:

Actually ChrisL... I'm in the medical instrumentation business so I deal with hospitals, research labs both military and commercial. So I'm very familiar with clinics and hospital jobs.
My parents never collected SS benefits. Me and my wife will not collect it either. SS check is not even enough to pay my gas boat for 1 week. That's okay I allow you to insult me.

28cce73b86141305dc8dd7fe5e8cfb29.jpg

That is only ONE of the things MT stands for. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back