I am done

I served when cowardly yellow dogs like you were playing GI Joe and spitting on us as baby killers.

I served when cowardly yellow dogs like you were playing GI Joe and spitting on us as baby killers.

Me a GI? Lol! Don't you have to be a Yank to qualify for that title, you ignorant prick. Your service is neither here nor there and was probably non-existent. You've lied about being a man of God. You've lied about most other things you post here, no doubt you're lying about having served too. As a British vet, myself, I would never accuse someone of not serving if they say they have... but you. You are the exception to the rule. You're just a total lying fucking ****. Even the REMFs wouldn't have wanted you among them you useless sack of fucking shit. Crawl back under whichever stone you're living under at the moment, scumbag.

Me a GI? Lol! Don't you have to be a Yank to qualify for that title, you ignorant prick. Your service is neither here nor there and was probably non-existent. You've lied about being a man of God. You've lied about most other things you post here, no doubt you're lying about having served too. As a British vet, myself, I would never accuse someone of not serving if they say they have... but you. You are the exception to the rule. You're just a total lying fucking ****. Even the REMFs wouldn't have wanted you among them you useless sack of fucking shit. Crawl back under whichever stone you're living under at the moment, scumbag.

"Forgive them Father for they know not what they say" - Fr. Yukon

You know something Yukon? Your lies are coming home to roost. You've always claimed to be a Canadian living in Canada...with an undying hatred of everything USA! Funny that. Canada was not involved in the Vietnam war, arsehole! And I certainly don't see you as one of the Canadian volunteers.

This thread has done one of two things:

1. Gone to the dogs.

2 Evolved into a Pissing contest.

(And possibly both)

psngcntst.jpg

good your a piece of shit and the IQ of the military just went way up. Do us a favor and quit your narc job too lard ass.

So now Yukon is posting in this shit-clogged gutter of a thread. It was going down in flames on page one anyways, and now eighteen pages and three months later it's officially flushed into the cesspool and drowned in its own festering slop of shit.

Moral of the thread: don't post your personal stuff on an internet site if a lot of people on the site think you're an asshole; it will get ugly.

Hardguy wannabe? Really? Me?

Sure you got the right guy?

I mean I've been called a lot of things but .... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Don't feel insulted Ollie, to topspin anyone who had the balls to do what he himself never had, and never will have the balls to do is a hardguy wannabe :lol:

Forum List

Back