I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

Are you a moral person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

Are you a moral person?

Regards
DL
Yes organized religion can do terrible things to people. It can help people too, though.

Are you a moral person?

Regards
DL
Yes organized religion can do terrible things to people. It can help people too, though.
Damn am I seeing this for real? Old school getting churchy? What's next? TV preachers giving refunds?

Are you a moral person?

Regards
DL
Damn am I seeing this for real? Old school getting churchy? What's next? TV preachers giving refunds?
Bear witness!

IMG_6758.jpg

Are you a moral person?

Regards
DL
Bear witness!
Having yourself a come to Jesus moment are you? Should get EVERY Christian on the board to send you Bible quotes every day!

Are you a moral person?

Regards
DL
Bear witness!
Having yourself a come to Jesus moment are you? Should get EVERY Christian on the board to send you Bible quotes every day!
Bible Verse of the Day, Encouraging Daily Reading

Are you a moral person?

Regards
DL

I hate all of humanity because for ten thousand years they have yet to drag their asses out of the stone age way of thinking. Muslims that practice what you wrote are not human and should not be consider as human but instead the whale shit they are.

I am not saying all Muslims because like every sect of humanity there is the good, bad and fucking ugly and those Muslims are the fucking ugly whores of humanity that should be genocide from the face of the Earth and that goes for anyone that still have the stone age mentality that women are property and can be sold at any price at any age.

Now excuse me while I go on living with the reality humanity is living proof why I support a good genocide and their right to abort the entire population of this damn planet!

So we have some 3 million Muslims in America- why are you scared of them all?

Or are you using the term to mean you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims because of your perception of who they are because of their holy book?

If you are an Islamophobe- you are probably a religious bigot.

Or are you using the term to mean you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims because of your perception of who they are because of their holy book?

I'm scared for their women and children.

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery........
CORRECT. One example is Mohammad "buying" little 6-year-old Aisha from her father.....no 6-year-old is capable of deciding who she will marry and have sex with the for rest of her life (obviously!) - it was a business transaction, a power transaction - the little girl was just the chattel involved. Just like when sheep and cattle were used back in the day.

Forum List

Back