I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.
I wouldn't say he "hates" them, but he is concerned that they, for example, believe that it's ok to BEAT women (per Q4:34 Shakir). He's just pointing out that they are immoral for believing in a book that teaches to beat women. I believe he cares about Muslims men, but ALSO cares about Muslim women, so he's against the teachings of the Qur'an - which are hateful towards women of course.
Let's just say that I dislike muslim men because they hide behind a book to do their dirty work and control of women. Real men don't do that.

I agree- real men don't.

However, throughout history- lots of men- Christians and Muslims- have done just that.

And more have not.

Why exactly do you think that all Muslim men in the United States beat their wives- or threaten to beat their wives?

Do you believe that Jews do that?
Muslim men beat or threaten to beat their wives because they are cowards.

Is that why Christian men beat or threaten their wives?

Yes- I do agree- Christian- and Muslim- and Jewish- and Atheist men beat their wives because they are stoneless cowards.

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.
I wouldn't say he "hates" them, but he is concerned that they, for example, believe that it's ok to BEAT women (per Q4:34 Shakir). He's just pointing out that they are immoral for believing in a book that teaches to beat women. I believe he cares about Muslims men, but ALSO cares about Muslim women, so he's against the teachings of the Qur'an - which are hateful towards women of course.
Let's just say that I dislike muslim men because they hide behind a book to do their dirty work and control of women. Real men don't do that.

I agree- real men don't.

However, throughout history- lots of men- Christians and Muslims- have done just that.

And more have not.

Why exactly do you think that all Muslim men in the United States beat their wives- or threaten to beat their wives?

Do you believe that Jews do that?
Muslim men beat or threaten to beat their wives because they are cowards.

Is that why Christian men beat or threaten their wives?

Yes- I do agree- Christian- and Muslim- and Jewish- and Atheist men beat their wives because they are stoneless cowards.
Muslims beat their wives on orders from the koran. Anyways, I bet you're not even a real muslim, real muslims wipe their ass with an uneven number of rocks.

I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

So unless I like Islam, I'm a bigot? I don't like Sharia law because it's barbaric, is that so bad?

No- you are bigot for disliking Muslims for their faith.

Sharia law is not Islam- hate away on Sharia law as much as you want.
Sharia is a central tenet of Islam, it is the law of Islam. Sheesh brah, go get a fucking clue.

Sharia, Sharia law, or Islamic law (Arabic: شريعة‎‎ (IPA: [ʃaˈriːʕa])) is the religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition.[1] It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the Hadith.

The word sharīʿah is used by Arabic-speaking peoples of the Middle East to designate a prophetic religion in its totality.[18] For example, sharīʿat Mūsā means law or religion of Moses and sharīʿatu-nā can mean "our religion" in reference to any monotheistic faith.[18] Within Islamic discourse, šarīʿah refers to religious regulations governing the lives of Muslims.[18] For many Muslims, the word means simply "justice", and they will consider any law that promotes justice and social welfare to conform to sharia.[3]
Sharia - Wikipedia
You trying to prove to yourself that sharia is a central tenet of Islam? Good for you.

Just as there are different sects of Christianity, there are different branches of Islam.

Sunni fundamentalists do not speak for every Muslim, nor should they.

I am an IslamoREALIST! Hey liberals, answer this question. Why is it ONLY Muslims who commit global terror? You don't see Buddhists, Hindus, Baha'i, Hare Krishnas, Shinto, Jews, Christians, etc. blowing themselves up or setting off explosives!

Why is it that ONLY Muslims commit murderous terrorism on MULTIPLE continents?? Also ONLY Islam has theocracies that BAN other religions & commit the most HORRID human rights abuses & oppression of non-Muslims! ONLY ONE religion! NO other religion comes close to the EVIL of Islam!!

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

Are you a moral person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL
Yes organized religion can do terrible things to people. It can help people too, though.

I agree but it creates more victims than anything else.

Half the population, women, and a smaller % of gays as well as all moral people will agree.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I.

Regards
DL

Phobia is an irrational fear of something. It is not irrational to fear Islam.

I agree. Mine is a real fear.

Nice that you are on the ball and noted my miss-use of the term just to see how many caught on.

Regards
DL

So we have some 3 million Muslims in America- why are you scared of them all?

Or are you using the term to mean you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims because of your perception of who they are because of their holy book?

If you are an Islamophobe- you are probably a religious bigot.

So many names. Where to start.

I fear that their slave holding ways will be ignored by the West as that would be us forgetting our duty to free slaves.

Strange that it does not seem to bother you that Islam has a number of militia in the U.S. and have even tried to have Sharia implemented.

Pay attention as slavery returns to the West.

most major U.S. cities already have sex slaves so a few more Muslim females slaves should not bother those who have forgotten their duty to mankind.

Regards
DL

Or are you using the term to mean you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims because of your perception of who they are because of their holy book?

I'm scared for their women and children.

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

I also see Muslim men as cowards and bullies.

Not surprising that slave to Allah would treat all others as even lower on the slave scale.

Regards
DL

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

I like name callers. It shows their intelligence.

Have a look at a few stats and tell us if you, if you can dither them out, if you respect their beliefs as they show you statistically what they are.

Regards
DL

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery........
CORRECT. One example is Mohammad "buying" little 6-year-old Aisha from her father.....no 6-year-old is capable of deciding who she will marry and have sex with the for rest of her life (obviously!) - it was a business transaction, a power transaction - the little girl was just the chattel involved. Just like when sheep and cattle were used back in the day.

U C 20/20.

Regards
DL

.....Moral people will fight against slavery........
The Bible approves of slavery, and Jesus never spoke up against slavery, so Jesus is not moral, as well.

Correct. Many if the policies put into Jesus' mouth by his Roman and Jewish creators are quite immoral when analyzed.

Especially immoral are his no divorce for women policy as well as his substitutionary atonement policy.

Regards
DL

So unless I like Islam, I'm a bigot? I don't like Sharia law because it's barbaric, is that so bad?

Define bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas

Does that name still apply, if after evaluating their faith and finding it is immoral and a slave holding one?

I must say, because of the evils within Islam and Christianity, I hate them both, but that is a fair judgement so your childish mane calling should not apply. Right?

Or do you not have the moral sense to judge Islam?

Regards
DL

[

But reasonable and intelligent people- both Christians and Muslims- honor the wisdom in these books.

This is too stupid of a lie to ignore.

If one is reasonable and intelligent, he will not be a Christian or a Muslim as both religions are homophobic, intolerant and misogynous.

Regards
DL

Just as there are different sects of Christianity, there are different branches of Islam.

Sunni fundamentalists do not speak for every Muslim, nor should they.

Who are the real Muslims?

Regards
DL

Does that name still apply, if after evaluating their faith and finding it is immoral and a slave holding one?

It applies because you strongly and unfairly dislike people because of their faith- not because of their own actions.

So yes- you are a religious bigot.

I like name callers. It shows their intelligence.L

See the difference between you and me is that I call you a religious bigot because of your actions.

You are scared of all Muslims because of the religion that they belong to- regardless of their actions.

It applies because you strongly and unfairly dislike people because of their faith- not because of their own actions.

So yes- you are a religious bigot.

Not too bright. The key word is unfairly.

Their faith makes them fly their flag and their flag promotes slavery. You go ahead and split all the hairs you like and use whatever inappropriate label you like but do not expect moral people to respect your childish name calling.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back