I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

So we have some 3 million Muslims in America- why are you scared of them all?

Or are you using the term to mean you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims because of your perception of who they are because of their holy book?

If you are an Islamophobe- you are probably a religious bigot.
I'm scared for their women and children.

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.
I wouldn't say he "hates" them, but he is concerned that they, for example, believe that it's ok to BEAT women (per Q4:34 Shakir). He's just pointing out that they are immoral for believing in a book that teaches to beat women. I believe he cares about Muslims men, but ALSO cares about Muslim women, so he's against the teachings of the Qur'an - which are hateful towards women of course.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

Or are you using the term to mean you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims because of your perception of who they are because of their holy book?

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.
So unless I like Islam, I'm a bigot? I don't like Sharia law because it's barbaric, is that so bad?

I wouldn't say he "hates" them, but he is concerned that they, for example, believe that it's ok to BEAT women (per Q4:34 Shakir). He's just pointing out that they are immoral for believing in a book that teaches to beat women. I believe he cares about Muslims men, but ALSO cares about Muslim women, so he's against the teachings of the Qur'an - which are hateful towards women of course.
Let's just say that I dislike muslim men because they hide behind a book to do their dirty work and control of women. Real men don't do that.

Let's just say that I dislike muslim men because they hide behind a book to do their dirty work and control of women. Real men don't do that.
Can you condemn the author/hero of said book?

You mean like the teachings of the Bible are hateful towards women of course?

Like when God commands the Jews to kill everyone in the city but the virgin girls- and take them into sexual slavery?

Or when Jesus says it is a sin for man to divorce his wife- UNLESS SHE has been unfaithful. No such okay for a woman to divorce her husband because he was unfaithful.

Or when God tells Jews that a woman who commits adultery should be stoned to death?

Or sings about the glory of bashing babies to death?
Happy shall they be who take your little ones
and dash them against the rock! (Psalms 137:9)

Or that if a man rapes a woman- all he has to do is pay the father a fine- and marry her(without her consent) and that is okie dokie

Deuteronomy 22:28-29King James Version (KJV)
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I am sure you would condemn anyone who wrote such a book.

I agree- real men don't.

However, throughout history- lots of men- Christians and Muslims- have done just that.

And more have not.

Why exactly do you think that all Muslim men in the United States beat their wives- or threaten to beat their wives?

Do you believe that Jews do that?

So unless I like Islam, I'm a bigot? I don't like Sharia law because it's barbaric, is that so bad?

No- you are bigot for disliking Muslims for their faith.

Sharia law is not Islam- hate away on Sharia law as much as you want.

You mean Mohammed who raped a 9 year old child-bride and wiped his ass with an uneven number of rocks?

Like when God commands the Jews to kill everyone in the city but the virgin girls- and take them into sexual slavery?

Or when Jesus says it is a sin for man to divorce his wife- UNLESS SHE has been unfaithful. No such okay for a woman to divorce her husband because he was unfaithful.

Or when God tells Jews that a woman who commits adultery should be stoned to death?

Or that if a man rapes a woman- all he has to do is pay the father a fine- and marry her(without her consent) and that is okie dokie

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Christianity has evolved into a more civilized religion for almost all its followers. Islam is still in the Middle Ages and feral.

I agree- real men don't.

However, throughout history- lots of men- Christians and Muslims- have done just that.

And more have not.

Why exactly do you think that all Muslim men in the United States beat their wives- or threaten to beat their wives?

Do you believe that Jews do that?
Muslim men beat or threaten to beat their wives because they are cowards.
It doesn't matter what other religions do, this is a thread on Islamophobia, and Islam in your mind can't stand on its own, you have to compare it to other bad things to make it seem normal. Sharia is not normal, do you think it is?

Sharia is a central tenet of Islam, it is the law of Islam. Sheesh brah, go get a fucking clue.

Yes, I condemn the authors of the Bible.

Hehe, I'm 99% sure that's NOT the answer you were expecting.

Last edited:

You mean Mohammed who raped a 9 year old child-bride and wiped his ass with an uneven number of rocks?
Yes, teaching his follower whether to use an even or an odd number of rocks while on the toilet is a higher PRIORITY to Allah than teaching them to end slavery.

Can you condemn Mohammad for saying to kill apostates?

It's BAD ENOUGH if they believe that a book is the best book of all time and said book says to beat wives! Please raise your ethical standards! It doesn't ever have to be "all" anything for it to be a problem! Not ALL Nazis had to participate in nor support the Holocaust for Nazism to be a danger to humanity.

Why would anyone hate women so much as to believe in that religion?

Why would anyone hate women so much as to believe in that religion?

Why do you believe that women and children hate women so much?

I am not 'anti-Bible' or 'anti-Koran'- I am 'anti-extremists' who use religion as an excuse for violence and repression.

Certainly this happens even more with the Koran than the Bible- NOW. But looking back in history both books have been used as justification for violence and repression.

But reasonable and intelligent people- both Christians and Muslims- honor the wisdom in these books.

Mayim Bialik Explains How Science and Religion Can Co-Exist, Basically Summing Up My Entire Belief System

Can you condemn Mohammad for saying to kill apostates?

I don't really know if Mohammad said that- but let me put a more blanket spin on that- I can condemn any who call for the killing of innocent people.

Sharia is a central tenet of Islam, it is the law of Islam. Sheesh brah, go get a fucking clue.

Sharia, Sharia law, or Islamic law (Arabic: شريعة‎‎ (IPA: [ʃaˈriːʕa])) is the religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition.[1] It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the Hadith.

The word sharīʿah is used by Arabic-speaking peoples of the Middle East to designate a prophetic religion in its totality.[18] For example, sharīʿat Mūsā means law or religion of Moses and sharīʿatu-nā can mean "our religion" in reference to any monotheistic faith.[18] Within Islamic discourse, šarīʿah refers to religious regulations governing the lives of Muslims.[18] For many Muslims, the word means simply "justice", and they will consider any law that promotes justice and social welfare to conform to sharia.[3]
Sharia - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back