I am a bit confused....Please help

Here's an idea... fix the stuff you've already promised that you have turned into shitpiles....

The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. They have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
Social Securitywas established in 1935. They have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
Fannie Mae was established in 1938. They have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
War on Poverty started in 1964. They have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. They have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
Freddie Mac was established in 1970.. They have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

Funny, funny thread......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHat I find funny is how Obama is saying that he will NOW work with the republicans.

Yet he said he was trying to work with them all along.

ANd the media?

Dumb stare and said "you are a good man Mr. President"

Would love one reporter....just one.....say...

"But Mr. President. What makes you think they will work with you now since you told all of us they refused to work with you before"

But no...they all sat there and shook their heads with approval...sort of like they were saying

"thank God for the Messiah. He will force those republicans to help the people"

It is pathetic how the left and the media simply fawn over the guy...even now....a year later.

Most people won't consider that as they are too busy rushing through their everyday lives. The media sucks these days, maybe it always did. I've not always had tv to watch anyhow so it is not something that I have ever truly depended on to learn what's going down in the political arena. I watched a lot of good republicans pull out years ago as the new took hold and never had much respect for the majority of Dems I have known over the years anyhow. The older ones that I knew and had respect for are gone now retired or passed on to their reward. "Pathetic" sure fits the current generation of reporters on tv seems to be the current trend and integrity in news reporting it seems is something of the past. I miss the reporters I grew up hearing as they commented on just the basics of what was happening without all their own personal agenda in tow.

Here's an idea... fix the stuff you've already promised that you have turned into shitpiles....

The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. They have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
Social Securitywas established in 1935. They have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
Fannie Mae was established in 1938. They have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
War on Poverty started in 1964. They have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. They have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
Freddie Mac was established in 1970.. They have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.

According to a few posters on here it is the obligation of the Republicans to tell the Democrats how to do that.

This lady has it going on... Wonder why this isn't as clear to the people in Washington as it is to this young lady? Obama should have this lady as one of his "Czars".

Seems to me that Mr "I Won" didn't want to work with anyone. He simply told his lackeys in congress what he sort of wanted to happen and expected them to produce it. Now that they didn't and probably can't he wants to take back the smugness and try to work with the Republicans. Should prove interesting throughout 2010.

WHat I find funny is how Obama is saying that he will NOW work with the republicans.

ANd the media?

"But Mr. President. What makes you think they will work with you now since you told all of us they refused to work with you before"

But no...they all sat there and shook their heads with approval...sort of like they were saying

It is pathetic how the left and the media simply fawn over the guy...even now....a year later.

This is the attitude the Republicans have. No wonder the Democrats can't work with them.

ANd the media?

This is the attitude the Republicans have. No wonder the Democrats can't work with them.

Nope. Not a republican.
And there ya go...."no wonder why the democrats cant work with them"....

Well....queen....if they cant work with them, then why did Gibbs today admit that NOW Obama will work with them....now that he HAS to?

Nice try...well...actually....kind of a lame try.

I could be wrong, but i think it probably went something like this:

Dem: Hey Repubs. Here's what we're going with. Want to put your name on it?

Repub: No, this bill is crap.

Dem: Ok obstructionist, we'll do it without you.
Very good. I think you have the lingo down.

I think 'some guy' might be Barney Franks.:lol:

I guess it helps your credibility if you know their actual names and current facts about where they stand on things. Barney Frank is actually the one who put the nix on the idea some of the Democrats had to push it through quick, before Brown can be seated. Frank said no.

But don't let truth and fact sway your Republican/FOX/GOP brainwashing. Carry on.

ANd the media?

Nope. Not a republican.

Well....queen....if they cant work with them, then why did Gibbs today admit that NOW Obama will work with them....now that he HAS to?

Oh, you're one of those used to be a Republican, but now you're a Libertarian since Bush and Cheney shamed your party?

Whatever, same attitude as Republicans/FOX/GOP obstructionist, misinformationists.

When Bush wanted to reward the rich for their monies, he passed tax reduction on a simple majority, the democrats can help those in need with a simple majority, seems the only sensible and rational thing to do. The republicans ain't gonna help, they have a cushy job and healthcare already.

Nope. Not a republican.

Oh, you're one of those used to be a Republican, but now you're a Libertarian since Bush and Cheney shamed your party?

Whatever, same attitude as Republicans/FOX/GOP obstructionist, misinformationists.

Nope. Not a libertarian. Bush 2004 did not get mny vote. Again, nice try.

Obstructyionist huh?
So please...enlighten me Ms. Queen....lord of the big girl words....

Exactly how did a minority in the house and the senate obstrct progress in legislation when they did not have the option of a filliubuster?

When Bush wanted to reward the rich for their monies, he passed tax reduction on a simple majority, the democrats can help those in need with a simple majority, seems the only sensible and rational thing to do. The republicans ain't gonna help, they have a cushy job and healthcare already.

LMAO...

Poor, poor follower. Not a single thought you jotted down was your own.
I pity how you live your life.
So misguided by the ones that count on your naevity so they can get your vote.

Bush wanted to reward the rich for their monies....wow...just....wow.

Forum List

Back