Hypocrite-N-Chief:Obama Silent Over Calls to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork

You can't teach a liberal how to debate..debating skills call for rationale, facts.. Liberals call names, insult, divert with a strawman, and pitch 2 year old hissy fits.. I've yet to see one thread where these same LEFTISTS ever debate.
you done being a child LGS?

No, she is not. I guarantee it.

oh i know, it was rhetorical. Plus she has me on ignore because i insulted her...You know because she never calls anyone names ever......:eusa_whistle:

Really? This is low even for a bitch like LadyGunSlinger. Most here have come to expect better from you....

This whole thread is lowball bullshit.

Yea, because Obama said some nice words about "we dont hate you because of your Religion"..............now he suddenly isn't a good man of Faith because he's not bending over backwards to address all of the NON rioting, NON violent people of faith here at home over some frivolous bullshit.

THIS is where common sense comes into play. The far right has little use for common sense...

Yet still no answer to my question.
Time to leave this thread.

GT has me ascared.

XXXXXXXX.

Mature. Arent we.

LMAO...calling me out on an internet discussion board.

How pathetic is that?

i told u we can discuss w/e issues are burning your backburner, thats not a callout, dont read too far into it,

round here we work out our issues w/discussion in person....and i know u come around here, obv.

Why does Barack Obama refuse to condemn the artist's EGREGIOUS insult to Christianity and Christians?

How many times has Obama apologized to our enemy now for a 20 minute trailer that NO ONE ever saw or heard of until he and his looney Admin. bounced it all over the place trying to cover up their own incompetence???

does he refuse?

who asked him to?

oh.

who asked him to condemn the film?

Oh.

You can't teach a liberal how to debate..debating skills call for rationale, facts.. Liberals call names, insult, divert with a strawman, and pitch 2 year old hissy fits.. I've yet to see one thread where these same LEFTISTS ever debate.

What, because YOU dont agree with her?

Idiot...

oh stop being butt hurt because you have nothing to offer.

Anytime you want to address the fact Bush released the terrorist back in 07 which led to Libya feel free.

Yea, because Obama said some nice words about "we dont hate you because of your Religion"..............now he suddenly isn't a good man of Faith because he's not bending over backwards to address all of the NON rioting, NON violent people of faith here at home over some frivolous bullshit.

THIS is where common sense comes into play. The far right has little use for common sense...

GT has me ascared.

+ its boring...

XXXXXXXX.

Mature. Arent we.

How pathetic is that?

i told u we can discuss w/e issues are burning your backburner, thats not a callout, dont read too far into it,

round here we work out our issues w/discussion in person....and i know u come around here, obv.

You know...normally, with most, I would say your response is BS.

But it is you.

SO I believe you. And I take back my accusation.

the backstory is jarhead comes to my city, and we've almost met up once or twice. it's not a "call out"

Why does Barack Obama refuse to condemn the artist's EGREGIOUS insult to Christianity and Christians?

How many times has Obama apologized to our enemy now for a 20 minute trailer that NO ONE ever saw or heard of until he and his looney Admin. bounced it all over the place trying to cover up their own incompetence???

does he refuse?

who asked him to?

oh.

Oh.

maybe the marines or joint chiefs did.....Maybe just maybe another embassy did in order to calm people down.

Seriously do you wait till after you have a heart attack to eat healthy and go to the doctors?

Mature. Arent we.

How pathetic is that?

You know...normally, with most, I would say your response is BS.

But it is you.

SO I believe you. And I take back my accusation.

it's like the simplest rule to not threaten anyone, I'm not that retarded.

Strange,

I don't see anyone being killed over "piss christ".. But, you never know what will happen with wacky Christians!

3430719948_Help_we_re_being_oppressed_atheism_23887187_350_355_answer_3_xlarge.png

GT has me ascared.

It's absolutely typical.. Liberal meltdown.. They came in this thread hurling insults, name calling and threatening people..

LOL@ ascared.. <grins>

the backstory is jarhead comes to my city, and we've almost met up once or twice. it's not a "call out"

True.

I misinterpreted it.

My error.

Truth is....

I do not feel a condemnation was appropriate.

Nor do I feel a Presidential condemnation of ANY freedom of speech action of a US citizen is appropriate.

What, because YOU dont agree with her?

Idiot...

oh stop being butt hurt because you have nothing to offer.

Anytime you want to address the fact Bush released the terrorist back in 07 which led to Libya feel free.

Off topic asshole... but go read this thread ya punk

Maybe a bit of insight as to WHY they were released.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/248801-abu-ghraib-torture-and-prisoner-abuse.html

does he refuse?

who asked him to?

oh.

Oh.

who knows about the film.

start there.

versus who knows about pee jar.

and..............whats the typical cry baby muslim outcry when mohammad is dissed?

versus.....

christians know how to behave in reaction to a slur, and don't need to be told.

these things are just common sense.

Nor do I feel a Presidential condemnation of ANY freedom of speech action of a US citizen is appropriate.

when it could save lives, who cares. His condemnation of the video doesn't mean he can't have his free speech.

does he refuse?

who asked him to?

oh.

Oh.

who knows about the film.

start there.

versus who knows about pee jar.

and..............whats the typical cry baby muslim outcry when mohammad is dissed?

versus.....

christians know how to behave in reaction to a slur, and don't need to be told.

these things are just common sense.

so we are appeasing them becuase they act irrational (in our eyes)....

That is something I do not agree with.

You may see it differently....but that does not mean that my thinking is wrong and deserves the ridicule that is spalttered all over this thread.

Forum List

Back