Hypocrite-N-Chief:Obama Silent Over Calls to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork

the backstory is jarhead comes to my city, and we've almost met up once or twice. it's not a "call out"

True.

I misinterpreted it.

My error.

Truth is....

I do not feel a condemnation was appropriate.

Nor do I feel a Presidential condemnation of ANY freedom of speech action of a US citizen is appropriate.

Why is it not Presedential to condemn hate speech? It's perfectly Presidential, especially with the hundreds of posters amongst the burning middle east stating their anger @ the slur.

It's not Presidential to BAN hate speech, but to condemn it?

That's reaching.

Strange,

I don't see anyone being killed over "piss christ".. But, you never know what will happen with wacky Christians!

3430719948_Help_we_re_being_oppressed_atheism_23887187_350_355_answer_3_xlarge.png

Oh I see.... the "squeaky" wheel gets the grease.... :eusa_clap:

This is exactly why Romney was right in speaking out the night of the attacks.... NEVER try to appease a terrorist.... NEVER!!!

It goes against what we stand for here in America.... we have freedom of speech here. Remember that dummies!!!

So there we have it. Hussein Obama lied about all religions deserving respect. Hussein Obama only apologizes to America's enemies. Hussein Obama remains silent when his own people he claims to represent, are maligned and their religion is attacked and disrespected.

Over 70% of Americans state they believe in God and yet the LEFTISTS whine over 47%??? Hussein doesn't represent even a minority of Americans.

Romney/Ryan 2012..

the backstory is jarhead comes to my city, and we've almost met up once or twice. it's not a "call out"

Nor do I feel a Presidential condemnation of ANY freedom of speech action of a US citizen is appropriate.

when it could save lives, who cares. His condemnation of the video doesn't mean he can't have his free speech.

The far religious right can be very aggressive as well. Abortion doctors have been murdered.

Or are you saying that violence is more likely with Muslims?

You are almost sounding like what the left claims the right is.

Interesting.

who asked him to condemn the film?

Oh.

who knows about the film.

start there.

versus who knows about pee jar.

and..............whats the typical cry baby muslim outcry when mohammad is dissed?

versus.....

christians know how to behave in reaction to a slur, and don't need to be told.

these things are just common sense.

so we are appeasing them becuase they act irrational (in our eyes)....

That is something I do not agree with.

You may see it differently....but that does not mean that my thinking is wrong and deserves the ridicule that is spalttered all over this thread.

Sorry but,

Killing more terrorists than were killed under Bush is not "appeasement," calling Obama's policy "appeasement" is rhetoric. His policy all along is to try to bridge the gap while also responding to any threat with force. And that can't be denied with any sort of rhetoric. It's well documented.

when it could save lives, who cares. His condemnation of the video doesn't mean he can't have his free speech.

You and your ilk are what is wrong with America.

Ya do not give a shit about our Constitution. :mad:

It's also rhetoric and dishonesty to call what Obama did an "apology."

He's just reminding the immature children who can't take a joke, that it isn't like the joke is the United States' official policy, so RELAX cave people with cell phones.

True.

I misinterpreted it.

My error.

Truth is....

I do not feel a condemnation was appropriate.

Why is it not Presedential to condemn hate speech? It's perfectly Presidential, especially with the hundreds of posters amongst the burning middle east stating their anger @ the slur.

It's not Presidential to BAN hate speech, but to condemn it?

That's reaching.

My point is....

If he is condemning hate speech becuase he is concerned about how Muslims react....then he is appeasing them for their actions....and as a parent, I know not to do that with children....and we should not do it with adults.

Strange,

I don't see anyone being killed over "piss christ".. But, you never know what will happen with wacky Christians!

3430719948_Help_we_re_being_oppressed_atheism_23887187_350_355_answer_3_xlarge.png

And it appears no one was killed due to the film either.

True, but almost everyone seemed to think it was at first, until the intel started to come in.

However, this is still an issue over hurt feelings, not anything with any merit.. I don't see Christians rioting and burning everything in sight, like they were doing in ME.

who knows about the film.

start there.

versus who knows about pee jar.

and..............whats the typical cry baby muslim outcry when mohammad is dissed?

versus.....

christians know how to behave in reaction to a slur, and don't need to be told.

these things are just common sense.

You may see it differently....but that does not mean that my thinking is wrong and deserves the ridicule that is spalttered all over this thread.

Sorry but,

Killing more terrorists than were killed under Bush is not "appeasement," calling Obama's policy "appeasement" is rhetoric. His policy all along is to try to bridge the gap while also responding to any threat with force. And that can't be denied with any sort of rhetoric. It's well documented.

Do not forget to mention that more soldiers have been killed under Hussein's watch than under Dubya :eusa_whistle:

He's just reminding the immature children who can't take a joke, that it isn't like the joke is the United States' official policy, so RELAX cave people with cell phones.

BULLSHIT.... That is an opology!!!

I never once said it was an apology. It was by no means an apology. It was a condemnation.

However....someone who wants to stir up troubloe with Muslims can say..

"he condemend this action becuase he is concerned we will all act like children and hold our breath til we are blue....."

It is important to be consistant when in the public eye.

Condemning this hate speech and not other hate speech isolates Muslims as "special"...be it good or bad.

Sorry but,

Do not forget to mention that more soldiers have been killed under Hussein's watch than under Dubya :eusa_whistle:

That's what happens with non appeasement. When you escalate a War, deaths on both sides typically go up.

But if he was appeasing these guys, as commander in Chief I don't know why he'd escalate the War against them at the same time. Quite the acrobatic reach of logic you have to have in order to call him an appeaser, but I do understand Partisanship.

Strange,

And it appears no one was killed due to the film either.

True, but almost everyone seemed to think it was at first, until the intel started to come in.

However, this is still an issue over hurt feelings, not anything with any merit.. I don't see Christians rioting and burning everything in sight, like they were doing in ME.

True..

So are we saying that Muslims act like animals so we should appease them?

You think THAT will get them to like us?

Come on...I know you see my point.

Sorry but,

That's what happens with non appeasement. When you escalate a War, deaths on both sides typically go up.

But if he was appeasing these guys, as commander in Chief I don't know why he'd escalate the War against them at the same time. Quite the acrobatic reach of logic you have to have in order to call him an appeaser, but I do understand Partisanship.

Spinnning makes me sick... so I wont participate.

But that is total horse shit and you know it.

I never once said it was an apology. It was by no means an apology. It was a condemnation.

"he condemend this action becuase he is concerned we will all act like children and hold our breath til we are blue....."

Condemning this hate speech and not other hate speech isolates Muslims as "special"...be it good or bad.

Oh gosh.

Here's what happened:

A big event happened in the world.

The Pres was drawn to having to speak on it.

In said speech, he reaffirmed we don't agree with ANY hate speech - againsy ANY Religions, and said so EXPLICITLY.

Now a small, tiny little thing in NYC he doesn't even know about happens, and his condemnation of anti-religious bumblejargain just a week before isn't good enough.....now - because he addressed something that was MAJOR world news with continuing deaths........he now must address ALL Religious degradation or else be a hypocrite.

And in adult speak, that frame of mind is called being a busy body. It's small ball, and deserves to be laughed at because of how childish it is, in and of itself.

Last edited:
Here's the people Hussein Obama is apologizing to over American deaths..

Islamist mob hurls urine, rotten food at Christians

About 600 Muslims threw bags of urine and filthy water at 100 members of a church in Indonesia and threatened to kill the pastor. No arrests have been made. The mob, which included the chairman of the Bekasi chapter of the extremist Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), attacked members of the Philadelphia Batak Christian Protestant Church while police looked on.

The Christians were peacefully worshipping on the street of a community in Bekasi, near Jakarta, on May 17 when they were accosted. The angry throng began to throw urine, ditchwater, rotten eggs, stones and dirt when Pastor Palty Panjaitan came to speak to his congregation. The congregants were forced to disperse. Pastor Palty received a death threat and filed a police complaint.

The Voice of the Martyrs Canada :: Islamist mob hurls urine, rotten food at Christians :: Providing Information and Support for Persecuted Christians

Show our enemy weakness by apologizing literally EVERY SINGLE DAY-- even making commercial spots and using taxpayer money so Hussein can grovel more.. FOR WHAT?? These very Muslims have no respect for anyone else's belief system... AND YET THIS PRESIDENT... remains silent as his own people are subjected to insults, embassies burning, Christianity mocked and insulted. Just whose President is Obama?!

An apology to these people:

Pakistan: Armed Muslims attack Christians, collect jizya from Christian merchants - Jihad Watch

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." -- Qur'an 9:29

An except:

Karachi (Agenzia Fides) - The young Christian Faisal Masih was killed two days ago in shots fired in the attack of an Islamic extremist group in the Christian suburb of Essa Nagri, on the outskirts of Karachi. This is confirmed by Fr. Mario Rodrigues, a priest in Karachi and Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies in Pakistan. As he explains to Fides, in the area, densely populated, there are about 50,000 Christians, in conditions of extreme poverty and lack of basic services.

This Appeasement Administration coddles and bows to America's enemies.. An enemy who see's a weakness and attacks.

Oh gosh.

Here's what happened:

A big event happened in the world.

The Pres was drawn to having to speak on it.

In said speech, he reaffirmed we don't agree with ANY hate speech - againsy ANY Religions, and said so EXPLICITLY.

Now a small, tiny little thing in NYC he doesn't even know about happens, and his condemnation of anti-religious bumblejargain just a week before isn't good enough.....now - because he addressed something that was MAJOR world news with continuing deaths........he now must address ALL Religious degradation or else be a hypocrite.

And in adult speak, that frame of mind is called being a busy body. It's small ball, and deserves to be laughed at because of how childish it is, in and of itself.

Whoa....we are discussing two topics.

His speech? That was warranted...and necessary.

I am talking about the 70,000 dollars in ad space the administration took on Al Jazeer (sp) TV condemning the film.

Why does he order the killing of Taliban and Al quada all of the time?

Why did he not say "naaaw" when our Intelligence told him "hey, if you want to, we can ignore Pakistan's Sovereignty completely and unilaterally have a shot at taking down Bin Laden?"

Seems if he was on their team, as whackos like lgs presume, he'd want Osama to reign on - he'd want to stop drone attacks and Missions in Afghanistan et al...

What a weird appeasement strategy.

Forum List

Back