Hurricane Michael

I have been trying to get some pics and videos off my phone and on to the iPad with no luck. Phone is android. Did I say I hate everything apple. It sounds like Panama City really got hammered much more than we to the east. Good to hear you are on the upswing.

We were in Panama City yesterday.

Wow. Just wow.
Unbelievable huh! No one knows how bad until they actually see it! And, it is better than it was a month ago. There is a total f abscence by the liberal media!
That’s what we were talking about yesterday. How it is better, but still horrendous. And yes, no national media talking about it.

media is still stuck on that caravan story of Republicans coming up Mexico from South America

We were in Panama City yesterday.

Wow. Just wow.
Unbelievable huh! No one knows how bad until they actually see it! And, it is better than it was a month ago. There is a total f abscence by the liberal media!
That’s what we were talking about yesterday. How it is better, but still horrendous. And yes, no national media talking about it.

media is still stuck on that caravan story of Republicans coming up Mexico from South America
Libtard media!

Forum List

Back