Hurricane Michael

upload_2018-11-4_16-53-31.jpeg

None of you asswipes really know how bad this was or how many people died do you?

So many shattered lives. These people need all the help we can give them.

You want to know who is helping? Christians from many different denominations! The American Red Cross. Electrical companies from all over the USA including Puerto Rico. Three have died, run down by a drunk driver! I haven’t seen any BLM people or democrats. I met one Red Cross worker who hadn’t eaten anything but potato chips for days. I met a man and a little boy who lost their entire house, the little boy hugged me and told me he was sorry I had lost part of my roof! I have met the kindest most thoughtful caring human beings called Americans. It is unreal what we can do when pulling together. If you guys feel compelled donate to the Red Cross, the Salvation Army or a church. That’s where the caring people are. So far the death toll in my county is 47 I think.

Are the insurance companies screwing everybody yet...............Like they do on most storms.

None of you asswipes really know how bad this was or how many people died do you?

Florida is a red state; right? Should we care?

The Republican mantra is, PULL YOURSELF UP by your own boot straps

If those fine Republicans do that then they will be OK.

If they don't then I guess by GOP standards, they are lazy; right?

Didn't Trump come down there & toss out some paper towels?

Drying those tears

Last edited:
Are the insurance companies screwing everybody yet...............Like they do on most storms.

I don’t think so. Have not heard of any.
Most of them do..........try to get out of paying..........try to use the fine print on water damage versus wind damage..........

Did you rip out all the wet stuff..........in your house..........and dry it out............use Tilex or something like that on all the framing that got wet???????

It didn’t take long for this thread to be injected with partisan bullshit.

I don’t think so. Have not heard of any.
Most of them do..........try to get out of paying..........try to use the fine print on water damage versus wind damage..........

Did you rip out all the wet stuff..........in your house..........and dry it out............use Tilex or something like that on all the framing that got wet???????
My son came from Gainesville, we did rip out the fallen ceilings and insulation. He put tarps on the roof. He is my rock. My grandson and granddaughter from Charleston came with boxloads of supplies! It took me a whole day to clear debris out of my driveway. I had to go check my brother’s house which was also heavily damaged. Rick died Aug. 30th and his house was unoccupied. Dennis put tarps on his roof too. Both hospitals in the city were heavily damaged and there is only emergency care for cardiacs available in the city. You have to drive west to Destin to see a doctor! There isn’t a building in PC that did not sustain damage so I am not alone.

It didn’t take long for this thread to be injected with partisan bullshit.

Correct. The liberals who say they care so much don’t really care at all. We knew that!

New Topics

Forum List

Back