Trump: Troops On The Border Should Treat Migrant Rocks Like A Rifle

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Faithful-Patriot.jpg

Sadly, the majority of federal troops won’t even be carrying weapons. I’m not sure about National Guard troops.

Does that mean the Border Patrol will carry more than side arms and will be allowed to fire upon those who do throw rocks or even shoot at them?

The issue came up on Thursday when a reporter asked Trump if any of the troops being sent to the border might open fire on asylum seekers, who are fleeing Central America.

I hope not,” the president replied. “It’s the military. I hope there won’t be that, but I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico – the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico, we will consider that a firearm – because there’s not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock.”

We will consider that the maximum that we can consider that, because they’re throwing rocks viciously and violently,” Trump said in response to another reporter. “You saw that three days ago – really hurting the military. We’re not going to put up with that. They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. We’re going to consider it – I told them: Consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like they did at the Mexico military and police, I said: Consider it a rifle.”

More @ Trump: Troops On The Border Should Treat Migrant Rocks Like A Rifle

Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed @ Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

That’s what I posted above.

About 1,000 Marines from Camp Pendleton, California, will join the roughly 7,000 active-duty troops being deployed to the southern border, but it is unclear if any of those forces will be armed, defense officials told Task & Purpose on Friday.

Forces with assigned weapons may deploy with weapons stored; the commander of U.S. Northern Command will make decisions on arming,” said NORTHCOM spokesman Mike Kucharek.

Air Force Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, head of NORTHCOM, has the authority to decide whether active-duty troops who are assigned with protecting classified information, guarding stored weapons, or serving in a force protection role, Kucharek explained to Task & Purpose.

As of Friday afternoon, O’Shaughnessy had not delegated to commanders the authority to arm those troops, Kucharek said.

Smart by Trump....our govt should then pull a Golulf of Tonkin and get a chance to send a message the hard way...all caught on vid of course. Turn the rest of the caravan to falling all over themselves to get back to Honduras!!:113::113::113:

Opens the door for militia guys though...that'd be some shit!!

Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed @ Troops On The Southern Border May Not Be Armed

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

You got one guy carrying a pillow for nappy time. Two or three them carrying black satchels with what I would imagine laptops in them so they can watch YouTube videos to pass the time I guess. And the rest of the flock lolly gaggin around behind all out of formation.

Not an impressive show of force. Not to sure them fake migrants will be to worried about those guys.

I'd rather see something like this:
60358d52-c6db-463f-830a-ee372c751e6c-original.jpg

If you read the list of forces who are deploying to the border you would know that list includes engineers and SECURITY FORCES. Security Forces carry weapons. They are also not stupid enough to arm soldiers then march them out for the cameras carrying weapons just to board aircraft to fly to the border states.

The Left already mocks, reports fake news, and uses the military to push their BS enough without giving them more 'ammo'.

For Example, showing Liberals know no shame and are willing to dive into the depths of the gutter from where they will enthusiastically attack and make fun of the military:

pAqOctFq

'SNL' MOCKS NAVY SEAL...

Since the Vietnam War, liberals have been known for their great disdain for America’s service members, despite their efforts to hide it. During NBC’s latest edition of Saturday Night Live, that disdain poked its ugly head out in the form of supposed comedian Pete Davidson mocking Republican congressional candidate and former Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw about the eye he lost to an IED blast while serving in Afghanistan, “or whatever” according to the funny man.

The vile attack came during the SNL’s faux news segment “Weekend Update” where Davidson was mocking multiple Republican politicians for their looks.

Another Member of Hillary's Lack Of Civility-Violent Intolerant Army makes her proud....

Hey, SNL - :fu:

[UPDATE] 'SNL' Mocks ‘Gross’ GOP Candidate Who Lost His Eye to an IED Blast

Faithful-Patriot.jpg

Sadly, the majority of federal troops won’t even be carrying weapons. I’m not sure about National Guard troops.

Does that mean the Border Patrol will carry more than side arms and will be allowed to fire upon those who do throw rocks or even shoot at them?

The issue came up on Thursday when a reporter asked Trump if any of the troops being sent to the border might open fire on asylum seekers, who are fleeing Central America.

I hope not,” the president replied. “It’s the military. I hope there won’t be that, but I will tell you this: Anybody throwing stones, rocks, like they did to Mexico – the Mexican military, Mexican police – where they badly hurt police and soldiers of Mexico, we will consider that a firearm – because there’s not much difference when you get hit in the face with a rock.”

We will consider that the maximum that we can consider that, because they’re throwing rocks viciously and violently,” Trump said in response to another reporter. “You saw that three days ago – really hurting the military. We’re not going to put up with that. They want to throw rocks at our military, our military fights back. We’re going to consider it – I told them: Consider it a rifle. When they throw rocks like they did at the Mexico military and police, I said: Consider it a rifle.”

More @ Trump: Troops On The Border Should Treat Migrant Rocks Like A Rifle

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

That’s what I posted above.

About 1,000 Marines from Camp Pendleton, California, will join the roughly 7,000 active-duty troops being deployed to the southern border, but it is unclear if any of those forces will be armed, defense officials told Task & Purpose on Friday.

Forces with assigned weapons may deploy with weapons stored; the commander of U.S. Northern Command will make decisions on arming,” said NORTHCOM spokesman Mike Kucharek.

Air Force Gen. Terrence O’Shaughnessy, head of NORTHCOM, has the authority to decide whether active-duty troops who are assigned with protecting classified information, guarding stored weapons, or serving in a force protection role, Kucharek explained to Task & Purpose.

As of Friday afternoon, O’Shaughnessy had not delegated to commanders the authority to arm those troops, Kucharek said.
I guess todays military are afraid of rocks. If we had shown up to battle people with rocks back in the day, we would have been laughing not shaking in our boots. Step back out of range let them throw then tear gas them. You would rather create a blood bath. What the fuck are they teaching today in training?

`
The poor suckers will be spending Thanksgiving, away from their families, for the vainglorious psychopath of a trump and his fan-band of murderers.....doing nothing.

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

You got one guy carrying a pillow for nappy time. Two or three them carrying black satchels with what I would imagine laptops in them so they can watch YouTube videos to pass the time I guess. And the rest of the flock lolly gaggin around behind all out of formation.

Not an impressive show of force. Not to sure them fake migrants will be to worried about those guys.

I agree and I hope they are all armed and have bullets.

If those dipshits throw rocks or pull guns then our men and women should be able to shoot the stupid fucks.

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

If those dipshits throw rocks or pull guns then our men and women should be able to shoot the stupid fucks.
Ordering 19 and 20 year olds to fire on people who are not armed with guns is a good way to end up dying of freindly fire in the heat of real battle. Pretty easy to sit back and say it should be this way or that when you are not the one carrying the gun and have to live with that decision. Taking a life is not an easy thing to do nor live with for people with real morals. Real leaders solve problems in better ways.

`
The poor suckers will be spending Thanksgiving, away from their families, for the vainglorious psychopath of a trump and his fan-band of murderers.....doing nothing.
Gunning down unfortunate brown people is something that Jesus talked about all the time...isn`t it?

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

Ordering 19 and 20 year olds to fire on people who are not armed with guns is a good way to end up dying of freindly fire in the heat of real battle. Pretty easy to sit back and say it should be this way or that when you are not the one carrying the gun and have to live with that decision. Taking a life is not an easy thing to do nor live with for people with real morals. Real leaders solve problems in better ways.

If those people throw rocks, which can kill just as easily as a gun, what do you suggest they do. Duck and cover.

If they throw rocks or pull a gun and shoot they deserve to get shot.

Good to know you don't give a shit about the safety of those young men and women.

`
Gunning down unfortunate brown people is something that Jesus talked about all the time...isn`t it?

unfortunate brown people should not break the law or attempt to while throwing rocks at our law enforcement or border patrol officers.
if they are too stupid to realize this, shoot them. natural selection.

`
----------------------------------------- feck'em , they freely volunteered WP .

Faithful-Patriot-2.jpg

If those people throw rocks, which can kill just as easily as a gun, what do you suggest they do. Duck and cover.

If they throw rocks or pull a gun and shoot they deserve to get shot.

Good to know you don't give a shit about the safety of those young men and women.
I have met rocks smarter than you! I hope you get the chance to lead real men some day. They would split your wig inside a week! Hardened veterans are not afraid of rocks. Pull a gun and your dead inside of three seconds. In my experience only true loonatics pull out small arms in face of an infantry unit. Most are shitting and pissinhg their pants.

`

unfortunate brown people should not break the law or attempt to while throwing rocks at our law enforcement or border patrol officers.
Applying for asylum is NOT breaking the law dumbass.

`
----------------------------------------- feck'em , they freely volunteered WP .
They volunteer to protect your freedom and that is your attitude! Your momma obviously did not teach you much!

`

Applying for asylum is NOT breaking the law dumbass.

many have said they intend to cross illegally, just as they did in mexico.

you really are as dumb as a rat in a drainditch.

`
They volunteer to protect your freedom and that is your attitude! Your momma obviously did not teach you much!
---------------------------------- Mighta agreed with you during ww2 or 'korea' or part of 'vietnam' when Enlistees enlisted to be soldiers and fight the war . But modern USA Military , though i wish them the best are nothing more than volunteers for a job , a paycheck , training and other benefits Evenflow .

Forum List

Back