Hur confirms Joe Biden, if SCOTUS determines a president can be criminally prosecuted, should face espionage and obstruction charges if Trump wins.

The Derp Lord, The worst poster on this board, gone for at least a decade I believe.

I shall not invoke her name.

LAIR!
She who must not be named! She must have served her sentence and been released!

She who must not be named! She must have served her sentence and been released!

Not the exact picture, but people who know get the message.

OIP.or0yRYbMZXphwC3vbSE_RgAAAA

The same thing could be said about Trump. He would be headed for jail even if elected.

He will be heading for jail if not elected

Thus SCOTUS won't do it as it will expose Trump to the same thing
So you already have insights into the outcomes of trials to be ? Amazing ..

Do you have this week's winning Powerball numbers too?

So you already have insights into the outcomes of trials to be ? Amazing ..

Do you have this week's winning Powerball numbers too?
Gee, this is a discussion board and not how to win in Powerball

If you have an opinion about the topic then state it.

You were channeling the future with unsubstantiated evidence .. I was taking advantage of your precognition to benefit all of us.
What unsubstantiated evidence? Be more specific as you seem to like to make vague statements

Thoughts are offered verbally and its up to the individual hearing them to determine if they agree or disagree

If they refute the information presented then there is a rebuttal assuming one has one.

Hopefully with information rather than innuendo or vague references to something else

PS - benefit only works when one accepts the gift given but when they refuse then there is no benefit

I'm content to wait for the GOP to run more endless investigations before I pass judgement.
Of course you are, "rules for thee, but not for me" is you fascists mantra.

Of course you are, "rules for thee, but not for me" is you fascists mantra.
I'm willing to bet a whole lot that the Bidens will be continuously investigated (at least until the election) but will never be charged (except for Hunter's personal drug and tax issues) with anything serious. Trump has already been found guilty several times and faces many more charges, so I doubt he'll be so lucky.

Sorry but Trump did lose the election and does not have the right to take classified documents home after his last day in office.

View attachment 916303

He was asked to return them prior to leaving and he refused. He was asked to return them after he was no longer president. He returned a few documents but held on to the rest. He then showed them to others to impress them.

Biden stole the documents as VP he had clearance, As President he has clearance.

His mistake was he forgot he had them.

Nope
Of course.
He stole documents from a SCIF while a Senator.
He exposed resources and procedures.
In the real world it's bad for Biden.

I'm willing to bet a whole lot that the Bidens will be continuously investigated (at least until the election) but will never be charged (except for Hunter's personal drug and tax issues) with anything serious. Trump has already been found guilty several times and faces many more charges, so I doubt he'll be so lucky.

Depends. If the swamp is drained then the Biden crime family will most certainly be investigated.

Remember your favorite saying, "no one is above the law"

I am saying IF SCOTUS GOES DOWN THIS ROAD THEN TRUMP WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT

Trump willfully took home classified documents and was asked to return them. He did not return them and kept them until he was raided. He is on tape bragging to guest about these documents. Yes he returned some but not all of them,

If Biden mishandled classified documents, then Trump is just as guilty

can't have it both ways. IT's both of them or none of them
It can be just one of them and not the other

the only difference is that Biden voluntarily returned the documents and Trump refused and was raided.

Either way if they go after Biden , then they have to go after Trump

I would then ask why did no one knew that Biden had these records. Some of the records was when Biden was in congress.
Biden as senator stole classified documents.

Trump has more class than the people after him. That has been proven by 8 years of lies and lawfare.

Nope Trump is very low class. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro or when he mocked the handicapped reporter. He's a real lowrent.

Nope Trump is very low class. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro or when he mocked the handicapped reporter. He's a real lowrent.
Maybe he will get the "low rent" vote then Democrats will have no one.

Forum List

Back