Hur confirms Joe Biden, if SCOTUS determines a president can be criminally prosecuted, should face espionage and obstruction charges if Trump wins.

We can all feel your desperation.
Given the volume of the whining and deflection coming from the Trump cult losers here, I think I know what happened.

Trump had yet another mini-stroke.

No, the Trump cult pissdrinkers here don't actually know that. But their masters know it, and their masters have told them to cry like little bitches as a way of deflecting.

Why? The cases are very flimsy and based on legal theory. An appeal will be won in all of them.

I am saying IF SCOTUS GOES DOWN THIS ROAD THEN TRUMP WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT

Trump willfully took home classified documents and was asked to return them. He did not return them and kept them until he was raided. He is on tape bragging to guest about these documents. Yes he returned some but not all of them,

If Biden mishandled classified documents, then Trump is just as guilty

can't have it both ways. IT's both of them or none of them
It can be just one of them and not the other

the only difference is that Biden voluntarily returned the documents and Trump refused and was raided.

Either way if they go after Biden , then they have to go after Trump

I would then ask why did no one knew that Biden had these records. Some of the records was when Biden was in congress.

Last edited:
I am saying IF SCOTUS GOES DOWN THIS ROAD THEN TRUMP WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT

Trump willfully took home classified documents and was asked to return them. He did not return them and kept them until he was raided. He is on tape bragging to guest about these documents. Yes he returned some but not all of them,

If Biden mishandled classified documents, then Trump is just as guilty

can't have it both ways. IT's both of them or none of them
It can be just one of them and not the other

the only difference is that Biden voluntarily returned the documents and Trump refused and was raided.

Either way if they go after Biden , then they have to go after Trump

I would then ask why did no one knew that Biden had these records. Some of the records was when Biden was in congress.
That’s not the only difference: Trump was allowed to take them as the president, but Biden outright stole them when he was a senator. What Biden did is much worse.

And Biden returned the documents after he was caught. He knew he had them and had every intention of continuing to hold onto them.

That’s not the only difference: Trump was allowed to take them as the president, but Biden outright stole them when he was a senator. What Biden did is much worse.

And Biden returned the documents after he was caught. He knew he had them and had every intention of continuing to hold onto them.
That may or may not be true but Biden didn't lie to the FBI to cover up the crime. Ask the ghost of Nixon about that.

That may or may not be true but Biden didn't lie to the FBI to cover up the crime. Ask the ghost of Nixon about that.
You’re reaching. Biden is guilty of a major crime by knowingly taking and retaining classified documents when he was a lowly senator - and then sharing them with the ghost writer, bragging how he had them.

And if is deemed to incompetent and senile to stand trial, he’s certainly unfit for the presidency. He should be removed via the 25th admendment.

Sorry but Trump did lose the election and does not have the right to take classified documents home after his last day in office.

1710281317843.png

He was asked to return them prior to leaving and he refused. He was asked to return them after he was no longer president. He returned a few documents but held on to the rest. He then showed them to others to impress them.

Biden stole the documents as VP he had clearance, As President he has clearance.

His mistake was he forgot he had them.

Sorry but Trump did lose the election and does not have the right to take classified documents home after his last day in office.

View attachment 916303

He was asked to return them prior to leaving and he refused. He was asked to return them after he was no longer president. He returned a few documents but held on to the rest. He then showed them to others to impress them.

Biden stole the documents as VP he had clearance, As President he has clearance.

His mistake was he forgot he had them.

Biden had no authority to take documents when he was a senator.

And your excuse now is that he forgot he had them? They why did he tell the journalist he had them? Why did Hir say he knowingly retained them?

You can’t try to knock Trump out of the running (which is what this is all about) when Biden did worse.

I have to warn you that it never ends well for my pout-stalkers.

They always spiral down into insanity.

So, just apply the butthurt cream, and calm down.

Ha ha, "pout-stalkers". that's original. If I get your meaning, you can apply medications to rid of the chronic yeast infection and score a boyfriend. Butthurt cream is no more than band aide for your condition, use the right stuff. Right stuff is not the wrong stuff, know what I mean, leftist?

Actually, he did. He instructed his ghost writer to disappear the files.

That's obstruction bucko.

The demented LEFT have painted themselves into a corner with their unhinged Stalinist tactics. They are completely incapable of thinking through the consequences of their actions that will come back and bite THEM in the ass.

IDIOTS!!!
:rolleyes:

The demented LEFT have painted themselves into a corner with their unhinged Stalinist tactics. They are completely incapable of thinking through the consequences of their actions that will come back and bite THEM in the ass.

IDIOTS!!!
:rolleyes:
Do not forget who they were...Schiff, Nadler, Longren, Cohen, Johnson and others. You can smell it. You can smell those who sell out their own when the time comes. Eddie G. Robinson as Dathan in the Ten Commandments.

Hahahahaha.

If Good Ol-Joe did what Benedict Donald did, we already know he could be prosecuted. Everybody knows a president is not above the law. However as yesterdays testimony reiterated .......

several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation. In reaching our decision, we did not consider every circumstance m which criminal charges against a former president or vice president for mishandling classified information may be warranted. But on the facts of this case, "the fundamental interests of society" do not "require" criminal charges against Mr. Biden.~ For this additional reason, applying the Principles of Federal Prosecution set forth in the Justice Manual, we decline
prosecution.

He took them as an EX President and THAT he is not allowed to do

Socks are like farts. He who smelt it, dealt it.

That is, if someone complains about socks, you immediately know with 100% certainty how that person uses dozens of socks.

Would you please name for us all of the socks that you use? Take all the space that you need.

Only 1 account for me, no need for multiple DERP-ness like with your ilk.

Forum List

Back