Hunters 10,000,999, animals 1

Where I live people kill animals for food, Wry. Your opinion means nothing, nothing at all.

Super markets have meat, cheaper and already butchered and packed and ready to cook.

And those animals have no chance.... animals killed by hunters have life before they are killed for food, the animals on the factory farms do not.....

The moron can't figure that out just like he can't figure out his electric car is subsidize by poor people

Unfortunately not uncommon but for some reason it is funny to the hate filled (anti-hunting) hypocrite left.

It's not funny, it's karma. Why anyone is thrilled by killing an animal for 'sport' is in my opinion pathological.

Yeah, this is probably the ONLY thing I agree with you on.
I'm totally a Conservative. I own rifles and guns, yep...even the "scary" ones.

But DAMMIT.....I cannot understand how anyone gets "Joy" out of killing. It just baffles me.
Sure, I "could" shoot an Elk from a long distance.......but that doesn't do Jack shit for me.
It's like taking candy from a baby and feeling proud of yourself imo.

I don't eat red meats.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not uncommon but for some reason it is funny to the hate filled (anti-hunting) hypocrite left.

It's not funny, it's karma. Why anyone is thrilled by killing an animal for 'sport' is in my opinion pathological.

Are you one of those weirdos that catch spiders in the house and release them outside?

Don’t lie.

I do. And I rescue bees when I see them drowning in the pool.

Well who doesnt?

But DAMMIT.....I cannot understand how anyone gets "Joy" out of killing. It just baffles me.
Sure, I "could" shoot an Elk from a long distance.......but that doesn't do Jack shit for me.

I don't eat red meats.

Thats just you...
I eat all the game animals I kill.
The nuisance animals such as feral hogs get dumped over the fence for the county to mow over in the spring.

Probably a conservative dog owned by a libtard (no accident):abgg2q.jpg:

All dogs are liberals....they get fed for free,they get free medical,free housing and unconditional love.

......damn,does that make me a liberal?

After further thought...no that doesnt make me a liberal.
It makes me someone who is willing to give back the same my Pups give me.
Laughter,loven,companionship not to mention unconditional love.
I believe thats a fair trade.

Where I live people kill animals for food, Wry. Your opinion means nothing, nothing at all.

Super markets have meat, cheaper and already butchered and packed and ready to cook.

And those animals have no chance.... animals killed by hunters have life before they are killed for food, the animals on the factory farms do not.....

The moron can't figure that out just like he can't figure out his electric car is subsidize by poor people

And electric cars are bigger polluters than regular cars....

I don't eat red meats.

Listen to hunters like Joe Rogan and Ted Nugent....there is an interview with Ted Nugent on the Joe Rogan podcast where they discuss this issue for almost 2 hours...if you want to understand hunters, and why they actually do it....you should check out the podcast.... They eat what they kill, they have a reverence for the environment, and their hunting helps keep these populations under control and healthy.....

Here it is....over 3 hours..

Forum List

Back