Hunters 10,000,999, animals 1

Unfortunately not uncommon but for some reason it is funny to the hate filled (anti-hunting) hypocrite left.

It's not funny, it's karma. Why anyone is thrilled by killing an animal for 'sport' is in my opinion pathological.
Where I live people kill animals for food, Wry. Your opinion means nothing, nothing at all.

Unfortunately not uncommon but for some reason it is funny to the hate filled (anti-hunting) hypocrite left.

It's not funny, it's karma. Why anyone is thrilled by killing an animal for 'sport' is in my opinion pathological.

OK, let 'em go hunting on the border.

Not possible, its easy to shoot and kill an unarmed animal, but Trump is telling us that all of these strong, healthy, buff brown young men coming to invade us are armed with guns - no hunter of animals would dare hunt the most dangerous animal, a person also armed with a gun.

BTW, an other member of Trump&Co. recently warned us that these young brown men in the army headed north are ill and weak, they carry disease, and intend to spread TB, Polio, and the flu to We the People.

Sad how the right hand does not know what the extreme right hand is saying.

Karma?

St. Peter, who guards the gate to heaven, is supervised by O, a very large member of the family Cervidae. Which includes Deer, Elk and Moose who can look very imposing when a hunter seeks entry:

upload_2018-11-1_12-38-16.jpeg

O's friend guarding the gate:

upload_2018-11-1_12-39-34.jpeg

O when giving the thumbs down to O's friend and St. Peter.

OK, let 'em go hunting on the border.

Not possible, its easy to shoot and kill an unarmed animal, but Trump is telling us that all of these strong, healthy, buff brown young men coming to invade us are armed with guns - no hunter of animals would dare hunt the most dangerous animal, a person also armed with a gun.

BTW, an other member of Trump&Co. recently warned us that these young brown men in the army headed north are ill and weak, they carry disease, and intend to spread TB, Polio, and the flu to We the People.

Sad how the right hand does not know what the extreme right hand is saying.

And you are a Vegan?

Karma?

St. Peter, who guards the gate to heaven, is supervised by O, a very large member of the family Cervidae. Which includes Deer, Elk and Moose who can look very imposing when a hunter seeks entry:

View attachment 226096
O's friend guarding the gate:

View attachment 226097
O when giving the thumbs down to O's friend and St. Peter.

Hunters take care of the animal populations, they actually understand wildlife and make sure room is made for the new animals born every season.....ever see starving deer?

Where I live people kill animals for food, Wry. Your opinion means nothing, nothing at all.

Super markets have meat, cheaper and already butchered and packed and ready to cook.

And those animals have no chance.... animals killed by hunters have life before they are killed for food, the animals on the factory farms do not.....

Forum List

Back