Hunter Chinese payment sent to Pappy’s Delaware house.

No, but I still receive mail addressed to my adult children and one has expensive packages sent to my home.

I do not open them
And are you the Vice President and the gifts are million-dollar payments from foreign entities to your adult children, when your adult children are drug addicts?

Bingo. I had a business, and payments were sent to my business address. If I had worked from home, they would have been sent to my house.

My business clients didn’t send payments to Daddy and Mommy’s house.
They usually left a 20 on the nightstand for you...right?

A real witch hunt is taking place on the president's son by Republican Congress critters, with Just the News' John Solomon, just like Rudy Giuliani used John Solomon in the Ukraine, which lead to the impeachment of Trump....being used by them to promote their smoke and mirrors....

Do you think that nonsense is any kind of argument?

Joe Biden hosted Hunter's business cohorts at the White House. We're to believe Ole' Joe never talked to his kid about who those people were?

You need to take off your MAGA hat and talk like a rational human being would

You claim Joe Biden received money from Hunters business and provided favors in return.

A wire transfer addressed to Hunter in no way shows a money transfer to Joe

Being introduced to Hunters business associates in no way shows any personal favors

40 something year old “children” use their parent’s address? Maybe Democrats, who never grow up, but not the rest of us.

Regardless, why was Hunter being paid by Jonathan Li, a member of the Chinese Communist Party?

Hunter was so drug addled that he forgot his laptop at a repair service. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that he would use his father’s address.

He was also a member of a private equity partnership in China that he was on only because of his name. But back then, that was common in China. Kids of powerful people in China partnered with the kids of powerful people from elsewhere. They were called “princelings.” It happened all the time. It was not and is not illegal. But there’s an ick factor to it. It was one of the reasons that led to the rise of Xi. Though it wasn’t illegal, the Chinese population viewed it as corrupt. Xi was chosen in part to clean up corruption, which was rampant in China.

And FYI, 99.9% of the powerful population in China are members of the CCP, whether they adhere to the ideology or not.

Good news, the impeachment inquiry starts tomorrow, so now your beloved party will finally be able to give to the American people all this proof they have been talking about

Yeah, there certainly can’t be any, right? The circumstantial evidence so far is completely unconvincing? There are bloody fingerprints matching the Bidens all over the room but some will not believe it unless they find the matching gun coupled with a 4k video. Luckily, our court system convicts criminals everyday without such a burden of proof. Circumstantial evidence is very much admissible and can be used to convict, particularly in the absence of a reasonable counter argument, to which, there really is none in this case.

Do you think that nonsense is any kind of argument?

Joe Biden hosted Hunter's business cohorts at the White House. We're to believe Ole' Joe never talked to his kid about who those people were?
He did not host an event for Hunter's business partner, geesus!

Joe hosted an event of which Hunter brought his partner who met Joe, like all other guests who attended.

Republican twisting of reality gives Chubby Checkers a run for his money!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You need to take off your MAGA hat and talk like a rational human being would

You claim Joe Biden received money from Hunters business and provided favors in return.

A wire transfer addressed to Hunter in no way shows a money transfer to Joe

Being introduced to Hunters business associates in no way shows any personal favors

Why did Joe lie about being introduced…not only introduced, but being on 20+ phone calls with them? Weird huh?

And are you the Vice President and the gifts are million-dollar payments from foreign entities to your adult children, when your adult children are drug addicts?

This is all perfectly normal to them. Nothing to be seen here.

Yeah, there certainly can’t be any, right? The circumstantial evidence so far is completely unconvincing? There are bloody fingerprints matching the Bidens all over the room but some will not believe it unless they find the matching gun coupled with a 4k video. Luckily, our court system convicts criminals everyday without such a burden of proof. Circumstantial evidence is very much admissible and can be used to convict, particularly in the absence of a reasonable counter argument, to which, there really is none in this case.

In order for that to happen even the circumstantial evidence has to be given under oath with the penatly of perjury possible. That has not happened yet at all for anything claimed about Biden.

My hope is that it is a requirement in this inquiry, if not then it is just a waste of time.

And that, my friend, is the point

Hunter having something sent to his fathers home in no way shows that Joe Biden received money

Shows desperation on your part
Do you have any evidence that Hunter had it sent there for himself? Right now the evidence shows hundreds of thousands of dollars from China going directly to Joey Xiden's home, the same home he hide boat loads of Classified material he had been hording since his time in the US Senate. Why were the Chinese sending hundreds of thousands of dollars there? So many questions, thankfully we have this impeachment inquiry going on....hopefully we get answers....

I wonder why Joey Xiden lied so much about his involvment with his son and brother's foreign dealings? I wonder why he keep all that classified material there?

If they are staying or living there, most certainly!

The whole article is just fake news...lies,or lies through omission of all the facts.... Or regurgitated stuff.
Except Hunter wasn’t living there at the time.

OK

Show any evidence of Joe Biden receiving money from Hunters business

Show any favors provided by Joe Biden

Showing that Hunter made money in international business dealings proves nothing

Do you have any evidence that Hunter had it sent there for himself? Right now the evidence shows hundreds of thousands of dollars from China going directly to Joey Xiden's home, the same home he hide boat loads of Classified material he had been hording since his time in the US Senate. Why were the Chinese sending hundreds of thousands of dollars there? So many questions, thankfully we have this impeachment inquiry going on....hopefully we get answers....

I wonder why Joey Xiden lied so much about his involvment with his son and brother's foreign dealings? I wonder why he keep all that classified material there?
Also….you notice that the entire case involving Biden’s theft of classified documents and stashing it all over the place was just dropped? The excuse the libs are giving was that he gave it back when he was caught.

Forum List

Back