Hunter Chinese payment sent to Pappy’s Delaware house.

The first wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated July 26, 2019, was for $10,000 from an individual named Ms. Wang Xin. There is a Ms. Wang Xin listed on the website for BHR Partners. It is unclear if the wire came from that Wang Xin.

The second wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated Aug. 2, 2019, was for $250,000 from Li Xiang Sheng — also known as Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR Partners — and Ms. Tan Ling. The committee is trying to identify Ling’s role.

The beneficiary for the wires is listed as Robert Hunter Biden with the address "1209 Barley Mill Rd." in Wilmington, Delaware. That address is the main residence for President Biden.

So the money connects to Joe Biden how?
You absolute assclown Moron. If I were paying “you” for alleged services rendered, there’s a damn good chance I’d mail it to your house not your father’s house.

You’re a rube.

You absolute assclown Moron. If I were paying “you” for alleged services rendered, there’s a damn good chance I’d mail it to your house not your father’s house.

You’re a rube.
Bingo. I had a business, and payments were sent to my business address. If I had worked from home, they would have been sent to my house.

My business clients didn’t send payments to Daddy and Mommy’s house.

You’re a rube.
Stupid moron assfuk Dipshit

If a check is sent to Hunter Biden, it is payable to HUNTER BIDEN regardless of the mailing address

Stupid moron assfuk Dipshit

If a check is sent to Hunter Biden, it is payable to HUNTER BIDEN regardless of the mailing address
Brainless pindick flyfucker:

If the check is sent to stupid son at pappy’s home, especially when stupid son isn’t living at pappy’s, then pappy will know the check has arrived.

Gee, I wonder how hard it would be to get shithead son to sign it over to pappy?

If the check is sent to stupid son at pappy’s home, especially when stupid son isn’t living at pappy’s, then pappy will know the check has arrived.

Gee, I wonder how hard it would be to get shithead son to sign it over to pappy?
Yup. Stupid son sure wasn’t trying to hide the bribes from Pap, was he? That right there is a crime. Paps knew all about it, and didn’t stop it. At best.

You’re a rube.

Not if you’re such an addict that you forget your laptop with all sorts of embarrassing content at a computer repair shop.

Do try to follow along, counselor.

It keeps coming more and more together.

It may not always be true that where there’s smoke, there’s fire. But if a place starts to stink like rotten fish, sooner or later it makes good sense to see if something fell out of the garbage can.

And this whole Biden Family Corruption thing is starting to stink to high Heaven.
I'm pretty sure this is Russian disinformation

Cause experts said so

Hey Saul

Your link says it’s a bank wire.

A bank wire does not go to your house. It goes to the bank account of the recipient. It doesn’t matter what the address is. It went into the bank account of Hunter Biden. That’s Hunter’s account, not his father’s irrespective of his address. And it’s not uncommon for children to list their parents’ address.

I understand that most of MAGA doesn’t understand this because they’re dumber than a sack of hammers. But why don’t you, counselor? Or is your ambulance-chasing business funded by cash in envelopes, third-party checks and food stamps?

Hey Saul

A bank wire does not go to your house. It goes to the bank account of the recipient. It doesn’t matter what the address is. It went into the bank account of Hunter Biden. That’s Hunter’s account, not his father’s irrespective of his address. And it’s not uncommon for children to list their parents’ address.

I understand that most of MAGA doesn’t understand this because they’re dumber than a sack of hammers. But why don’t you, counselor? Or is your ambulance-chasing business funded by cash in envelopes, third-party checks and food stamps?

40 something year old “children” use their parent’s address? Maybe Democrats, who never grow up, but not the rest of us.

Regardless, why was Hunter being paid by Jonathan Li, a member of the Chinese Communist Party?

Not if you’re such an addict that you forget your laptop with all sorts of embarrassing content at a computer repair shop.

Do try to follow along, counselor.
Why does being an addict mean you’d have you business associates mail you money to your dad’s house instead of your own?

It keeps coming more and more together.

It may not always be true that where there’s smoke, there’s fire. But if a place starts to stink like rotten fish, sooner or later it makes good sense to see if something fell out of the garbage can.

And this whole Biden Family Corruption thing is starting to stink to high Heaven.

Good news, the impeachment inquiry starts tomorrow, so now your beloved party will finally be able to give to the American people all this proof they have been talking about

Cumsucking Cretin

Hunter can sign a check over to his father regardless of where it was sent.
If he had, there would be a record of it

But there isn’t moron ….is there?

The first wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated July 26, 2019, was for $10,000 from an individual named Ms. Wang Xin. There is a Ms. Wang Xin listed on the website for BHR Partners. It is unclear if the wire came from that Wang Xin.

The second wire transfer sent to Hunter Biden, dated Aug. 2, 2019, was for $250,000 from Li Xiang Sheng — also known as Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR Partners — and Ms. Tan Ling. The committee is trying to identify Ling’s role.

The beneficiary for the wires is listed as Robert Hunter Biden with the address "1209 Barley Mill Rd." in Wilmington, Delaware. That address is the main residence for President Biden.

So the money connects to Joe Biden how?
Wait, what?

Didn’t Sloppy Joe insist he had no knowledge of Hunter’s business escapades?

Didn’t Joe insist Hunter never took money from the Chinese?

Not sure your point, nobody said the check wasn’t payable to hunter xiden
And that, my friend, is the point

Hunter having something sent to his fathers home in no way shows that Joe Biden received money

Shows desperation on your part

Hey Saul

The excuse-making by these libs is unbelievable! I didn’t use my parents‘ address since I was 22 and a new college graduate.

Do your adult children list your house as their residence when they are receiving millions of dollars of extortion money from foreign entities?

No, but I still receive mail addressed to my adult children and one has expensive packages sent to my home.

I do not open them

Forum List

Back