Hunter Chinese payment sent to Pappy’s Delaware house.

yes, we get you are trying to rewrite the facts....especially now, to deflect from Xiden getting hundreds of thousands of dollars sent to his stolen classified documents bunker, from China
Hunter Biden lived at Joe's temporarily while going through his divorce.

Hunter received his mail, where he lived.

What in tarnation is the smoking gun trumpers are claiming??

THAT It was illegal (when) Hunter received his mail there...???

Seriously???

Last edited:
to who's account? these are a lot of questions we don't have answers to....even odder it was sent to the Big Guy's home.

You know when Meyer Lanksey died he reported had nothing in his name....no assets, no accounts, nothing....does that mean he wasn't an organized crime leader?
I have no idea what Hunters private situation was at that time. Neither do you

I do know Hunter had drug issues and divorce issues during that period

I can see where he may have used his parents address

It's also pretty damn fucking funny when Republicans whine about Biden lying when they've thrown their lot behind the biggest most disgraceful grifter who's ever been in the Presidency.
Trump lies to manipulate, he's a manipulative liar.

I would say Biden is a compulsive liar, and an egregious one at that too. His poor mental health means that he's often unaware of his lies as he fudges his way through the basics of life.

I would say Biden is a compulsive liar, and an egregious one at that too. His poor mental health means that he's often unaware of his lies as he fudges his way through the basics of life.
What US Policies did Biden change against U.S. existing Policy, for a foreign entity benefit, of which Joe was bribed to do?

What was the bribe, what action was taken by Joe for this bribe?

Please answer this....if you can?

What US Policies did Biden change against U.S. existing Policy, for a foreign entity benefit, of which Joe was bribed to do?

What was the bribe, what action was taken by Joe for this bribe?

Please answer this....if you can?
If you're American, you will know, I'm British so we don't get the same news feeds as you guys do. But suffice to say, Trump lies to manipulate, dementia Joe is a compulsive liar.

If Hunter and Joe don't do dealings with China, why do their bank show receiving payments?

Trump is a compulsive liar. He lies regardless of whether it matters or not. He is also a convicted liar

Biden stretches the story he is telling to make a better story

Trump is a compulsive liar. He lies regardless of whether it matters or not. He is also a convicted liar

Biden stretches the story he is telling to make a better story
No. Trump has the traits of a manipulative liar, Biden has the traits of a compulsive liar. Each type of liar has distinctive traits with overlaps.

What type of liar someone is not deemed on what you want them to be, it's based on current psychology science. Sorry to piss on your parade.

No. Trump has the traits of a manipulative liar, Biden has the traits of a compulsive liar. Each type of liar has distinctive traits with overlaps.

What type of liar someone is not deemed on what you want them to be, it's based on current psychology science. Sorry to piss on your parade.
Biden will sometimes tell Tall Tales

Yesterday, Trump was convicted of gross lies for personal profit.
Then, there is THE BIG LIE

If you're American, you will know, I'm British so we don't get the same news feeds as you guys do. But suffice to say, Trump lies to manipulate, dementia Joe is a compulsive liar.

If Hunter and Joe don't do dealings with China, why do their bank show receiving payments?
Hunter does business in China...he has a financial consulting business, one of many different consulting firms...his master's degree in Economics from Georgetown University, a premier school, and then a law degree from Yale Law, and passed his Delaware Bar Exam on first try! He's a smart guy, yet so messed up, who f----d up his life on, sex, drugs and rock n roll.... for years.... And for certain, tried to ride on daddy's coat tails and last name....

what I have not seen is Joe's direct involvement in business with Hunter while he was VP, or Joe getting paid by any of Hunter's foreign entities or paid by Hunter to him, to enact foreign policy or regulations in favor of a Hunter business partner entity, constituting a bribe.

Without that....all this amounts to nothing illegal, and simply unethical of Hunter to use his Father's name and imply his Father's approval kind of crap....low life stuff..... But again, not illegal and pretty common among the rich and famous here in America, Hunter has been particularly scummy in my opinion....

so far, there has been NO evidence that Joe was bribed while VP..... A quid pro quo, a Tit for Tat that has been put forth.

Last edited:

It keeps coming more and more together.

It may not always be true that where there’s smoke, there’s fire. But if a place starts to stink like rotten fish, sooner or later it makes good sense to see if something fell out of the garbage can.

And this whole Biden Family Corruption thing is starting to stink to high Heaven.
No one can see the number of replies for the Oversight Twitter page, even though it comes with a chron. Musk did this fascism. Can a USMB Twitter member determine if there are replies to the URL 'obtained" in the OP? Apparently, that posted chron at that Oversight URL links to the coronavirus furin cleavage site and Bill Gates.

Hunter does business in China...he has a financial consulting business, one of many different consulting firms...his master's degree in Economics from Georgetown University, a premier school, and then a law degree from Yale Law, and passed his Delaware Bar Exam on first try! He's a smart guy, yet so messed up, who f----d up his life on, sex, drugs and rock n roll.... for years.... And for certain, tried to ride on daddy's coat tails and last name....

what I have not seen is Joe's direct involvement in business with Hunter while he was VP, or Joe getting paid by any of Hunter's foreign entities or paid by Hunter to him, to enact foreign policy or regulations in favor of a Hunter business partner entity, constituting a bribe.

Without that....all this amounts to nothing illegal, and simply unethical of Hunter to use his Father's name and imply his Father's approval kind of crap....low life stuff..... But again, not illegal and pretty common among the rich and famous here in America, Hunter has been particularly scummy in my opinion....

so far, there has been NO evidence that Joe was bribed while VP..... A quid pro quo, a Tit for Tat that has been put forth.
The US does tens of billions of dollars business with China every year.
That Hunter does a few million of that is not extreme and hardly illegal

The US does tens of billions of dollars business with China every year.
That Hunter does a few million of that is not extreme and hardly illegal
I know. And most all of Hunter's consulting business involves advice on what firms and businesses his client's business can buy, to make his client's business more financially rounded....mergers, partners, buyouts.....

SARS2 was circulating in Wuhan as Joe Biden mentioned his son to the press. Chan and Ridley's excerpt will link to the OP's report and accompanying chron. One pertinent Gates-furin link is here:

9 Jun 2021 Post #449

OP's Twitter page chron. especially for October 2019 (already tampered with by Musk) is here:

I have no idea what Hunters private situation was at that time. Neither do you

I do know Hunter had drug issues and divorce issues during that period

I can see where he may have used his parents address
This money was sent in 2019, his divorse was in 2017....another easily debunked false narrative.

No, I have no idea why China was sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to Joey Xiden's stolen classified documents hideout....I do want to know why, why don't you?

Hunter Biden lived at Joe's temporarily while going through his divorce.

Hunter received his mail, where he lived.

What in tarnation is the smoking gun trumpers are claiming??

THAT It was illegal (when) Hunter received his mail there...???

Seriously???
These hundreds of thousands were sent in 2019, his divorse was in 2017....that false narrative was once again, easily debunked.

Try again

This money was sent in 2019, his divorse was in 2017....another easily debunked false narrative.

No, I have no idea why China was sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to Joey Xiden's stolen classified documents hideout....I do want to know why, why don't you?
China did not sent any money to either Hunter or Joe Biden

Businesses within China sent money to Hunters business
Just like tens of billions of commerce between US and Chinese businesses

Your mistake is getting amnesia and arrogantly dismissing what we've already told you about: Huazhong. This is not just-another-business-day red capitalism, Einstein, lest it include the disappearance of Americans from the surface of the very real estate ChiComs are jonesing to purchase.

hahaha sure sure....so why were "businesses within China" sending money to the Xiden classified documents compound? what serve was provided for the "businesses within China"?

Your mistake is getting amnesia and arrogantly dismissing what we've already told you about: Huazhong. This is not just-another-business-day red capitalism, Einstein, lest it include the disappearance of Americans from the surface of the very real estate ChiComs are jonesing to purchase.
And?

You don’t come close to proving Hunter did anything wrong in conducting business with Chinese entities……let alone his father

Forum List

Back