Hunter Biden's art dealer says president's son was ONLY artist who asked for names of his buyers:

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Hunter biden....the next walter lantz

Of all of art dealer George Berges' clients, Hunter Biden was the only one to ask him to disclose which clients bought his work.

Normally, the gallerist does not let the artist know who the collectors are,' Berges said

Of all of art dealer George Berges' clients, Hunter Biden was the only one to ask him to disclose which clients bought his work.

Normally, the gallerist does not let the artist know who the collectors are,' Berges said

Now you want go after him because of his art? Who the fuck cares if he asked for named person who bought his art. The shit you people need create out of nothing continues to amazing.

Lol

Now, as I understand it most artists have what are called "Showings" where their art is put on display for buyers to look at. The artist or artists often greet the buyers and discuss the ideas behind their various pieces.

To say HB is first artist to ask the name of certain buyer is a flat out, down right fucking LIE!!!

Hunter Biden is a better artist than Picasso

Of course his work will sell Bigly

I'm sure it was all just innocent. After all, Hunter is the best artist to come out since Rembrandt.

What's the Walter Lantz reference about?

Hunter thought he was cute coming up with the "art for sale" angle, where his art could be "sold" for hundreds of thousands of dollars, to explain away the money that was being payed for everything but the stupid "art" he was producing. Americans see through this BS and Hunter is not cute.

I find it very hard to believe that no artist has ever asked who bought their work. I'd certainly want to know who shelled out a 6 figure amount for my paintings. I can't imagine who WOULDN'T want to know.

Of course, the Daily Mail UK is a card carrying questionable source so maybe the story ISN''T true at all.

Hunter Biden is a better artist than Picasso
This icon would disagree.

1705473459590.jpeg

I find it very hard to believe that no artist has ever asked who bought their work. I'd certainly want to know who shelled out a 6 figure amount for my paintings. I can't imagine who WOULDN'T want to know.

Of course, the Daily Mail UK is a card carrying questionable source so maybe the story ISN''T true at all.

What possible difference does it make if you know who the buyer is?

Bottom line is Hunter is a great artist whose work is in demand

Hunter thought he was cute coming up with the "art for sale" angle, where his art could be "sold" for hundreds of thousands of dollars, to explain away the money that was being payed for everything but the stupid "art" he was producing. Americans see through this BS and Hunter is not cute.

You mean like Trump NFTs?

1705493531534.jpeg

Maybe Hunter didn’t know. I don’t get the point of the article. First he did and then he didn’t?!?! :dunno:

Hunter Biden is an exceptional artist

1705524885532.jpeg

Better than Picasso

1705524997478.jpeg

Forum List

Back