Hundreds of Israeli settlers extremists (psychotic zionist animals) attack al-Aqsa Mosque

The psychotic, racist, animal, hypocrites strike again!

Nearly 300 Israeli settlers and extremists have stormed the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the Israeli-occupied Old City of East Jerusalem al-Quds amid rising acts of violence committed by Israeli forces and settlers against the Palestinian people.

There is a ton of good info in this piece...

From the article:

Nearly 300 Israeli settlers and extremists have stormed the al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the Israeli-occupied Old City of East Jerusalem al-Quds amid rising acts of violence committed by Israeli forces and settlers against the Palestinian people.

On Wednesday morning, a total of 292 settlers forced their way into the holy site through the Bab al-Magharibah under tight protection of several groups of Israeli soldiers and special police forces, Arabic-language Safa news agency reported.

The settlers performed acts deemed provocative by Palestinians.

Reality:

Nearly 300 Jewish visitors have visited the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem despite rising acts of violence committed by Arab Muslims against the Jewish people.

On Wednesday morning, a total of 292 Jewish visitors entered the holy site through the Silwan Gate under the protection of Israeli law enforcement officers against the frequent Arab Muslim verbal and physical assaults on Jews.

The Jewish visitors, attending the holy place during the holiday of Pesach, are forbidden to carry items that can be identified with Judaism or have Hebrew writing on them; are forbidden to pray or move their lips silently in prayer; are forbidden to sing and forbidden to make any religious displays as these things are deemed provocative by Arab Muslims.

So, let's compare this to the events of this weekend.

In the minds of the Arab Muslims, the Temple Mount should be CLOSED to JEWS because its bad for Jews to pray at their most Holy Place but the Temple Mount should be OPEN to MUSLIMS even when Arab Muslims bring guns and murder people in the Holy Place.

Vile ideology. And who are the hypocrites?
The entire reason for the Temple Mount being held captive to the whims of the Vatican / Jesuit front organizations UN/ UNESCO is based on a lie. I believe that Moshe Dayan was a Jesuit agent of Rome. It wouldn't be the first time a Jew has been discovered to be a Jesuit. Shimon Peres was a Jesuit agent of Rome and was behind the move to internationalize Jerusalem. Look at what these guys do. Not who they pretend to be and what they 'say.' Look at what they did. Ten days after the Jews win the 1967 6 day war Moshe Dayan hands an Arab free Temple Mount back to the Arabs. Why? The Vatican wanted that land in the hand of the Arabs. Moshe Dayan personally oversees archeological digs in Gaza and other Israeli land and takes the most important discoveries for himself for 3 decades and no one challenges him because of 'who he is.' He stole those artifacts and sold them to the Vatican. We've got eyewitnesses that saw him do it. Now let's get down to the truth about the Temple Mount being a "holy site" to three religions of the world. WRONG. It is a holy site to the Jews. It is their Temple Mount and Jerusalem is their city. ALL OF IT. I'm a born again Believer and follower of Jesus Christ. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for me. There is no reason for me to go there, to make a 'pilgrimage' there or to pray there. There is zero connection between my faith and the Temple Mount because my faith is based on a relationship with Jesus Christ not a geographical location. This is true of every born again believer on earth. Ask one! They will tell you that what I am telling you is the truth. Of course it is wonderful that Abraham believed God and was justified by His faith. I love the Jewish people and their history and their Book (the Hebrew Bible) are a great blessing to me but there is no confusion in my mind as to who that land belongs to. It belongs to the Jews that were descendants of Abraham. Okay? So what does that leave us with? The Vatican and Islam. The Vatican is using Islam and the tumult in Israel to create the chaos they need to bring the order they want. A NWO with Jerusalem as the Vatican's headquarters. It's been their plan all along. What the Jews should do is take back the Temple Mount and drive everyone else out of there taking back full control and that includes the Vatican. The Vatican has no business there, the Islamists who are there for the Vatican (truth be known - see ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera's story of exposing the Vatican, it's history and it's plans) have been deceived and are actually victims in this because their religion was crafted by the Vatican for the express purpose of using them to wipe out the true Christians and the Jews and keep them from knowing the truth of the Holy Bible which the Vatican Jesuits have convinced them is 'corrupted'. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for true Christians. The Vatican is lying. The Temple Mount is not a holy site for Muslims. Mohammad allegedly had a dream that he went there. That is not grounds to take someone else's holy place of worship. There is zero mentions of Jerusalem in the Koran and in the Holy Bible it is clearly identified as the City of David. The land belongs to the Jews.

Why did the Vatican perpetrate this lie over and over again about Jerusalem being a holy site for 3 major religions? The same reason their Catholic son Josef Goebbels did. Eventually people would believe it. Why did they have to get the world to believe this lie? Because they wanted to stake a claim on it and in order to do that they had to convince the world that Islam and the Vatican (who now claims to be "Christian" while secretly plotting the murder of true Christians) had some legitimate right to that land. Open your eyes. It's all right there before you! The truth is in plain sight and they are counting on it that you don't figure out what is really going on.

The Muslims had the temple mount for more centuries than the Hebrews. Most left willingly and had to be urged to go to Israel. Remember the tribes did not get along. Those Palestinians are most likely the real decedents of the area who ever left.

Ah. So, if I steal something, it becomes mine if I just hold onto it long enough.
That zionist logic has only lead to suffering and death.

Actually, it is The Zionists™ who have built a first world economy and society amid the Islamist controlled Middle East and North African backwaters. You Islamic fascists have brought nothing but poverty, disease, early death and of course, leadership toward those goals to an entire region of the planet.

Then you need to tell Penny to quit using that logic.
I have been working with you and your "logic."

Is the bible an historical reference? NO! And no legitimate historian considers it as such.

The Muslims had the temple mount for more centuries than the Hebrews.

Ah. So, if I steal something, it becomes mine if I just hold onto it long enough.
The illegal immigrants took over Palestine in 1948, how long will they hold on to it?
What illegal immigrants?
Aliyah Bet (Hebrew: 'עלייה ב‎, "Aliyah 'B'" – bet being the second letter of the Hebrew alphabet) was the code name given to illegal immigration by Jews to Mandatory Palestine in violation of British White Paper of 1939 restrictions, in the years 1934 to 1948.
Aliyah Bet - Wikipedia
MASTERMINDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO PALESTINE
Masterminding illegal immigration to Palestine: Ada Sereni

Then you need to tell Penny to quit using that logic.
I have been working with you and your "logic."

Is the bible an historical reference? NO! And no legitimate historian considers it as such.

Don't be silly. Of course the bible is a historical reference. We have copies dating back more than two thousand years.

What you mean to say, is that you don't believe the bible represents objective historical fact. We agree. It was never intended to be a document of objective historical fact. But then, no documents of that antiquity are.

Your mistake is to assume that the bible is the only document, monument or evidence of the Jewish people and their history. I'm also going to suppose that you apply vastly different objective proofs for Jewish history than you would for, say, Egyptian history, or Korean history, or Cambodian history.

Don't be silly. Of course the bible is a historical reference.
The world is not around 6000 years old, people never lived to almost 1000 years old and that's just the beginning of the lies.

The world is not around 6000 years old, people never lived to almost 1000 years old and that's just the beginning of the lies.

Again, we agree that the bible does not represent objective historical fact. Especially with creation stories. You think people 3000 or 4000 years ago understood the science of how the universe was created? Hell, we don't even fully understand that NOW!

But you don't reject the existence of the Egyptian people just because they have a foolish creation story, do you?

Again, we agree that the bible does not represent objective historical fact. Especially with creation stories. You think people 3000 or 4000 years ago understood the science of how the universe was created? Hell, we don't even fully understand that NOW!

But you don't reject the existence of the Egyptian people just because they have a foolish creation story, do you?
No, illiterate.

Forum List

Back