Israel Most Negative Ratings in BBC Global Poll

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
In not one country polled, does israel earn a positive rating from even 50% of the population! They got a 41% positive rating from American suckers and 45% from the Nigerians. Not one other country polled is even close to seeing israel in a positive light. And this poll is around 10 years old, so with all the information we have gleaned over the past decade, I'm sure the world's view has become even more negative.

On average, 56 percent have a mainly negative view of the country, and just 17 percent have a positive view, the least positive rating for any country evaluated.

Israel and Iran Share Most Negative Ratings in Global Poll -- Backgrounder

In not one country polled, does israel earn a positive rating from even 50% of the population! They got a 41% positive rating from American suckers and 45% from the Nigerians. Not one other country polled is even close to seeing israel in a positive light. And this poll is around 10 years old, so with all the information we have gleaned over the past decade, I'm sure the world's view has become even more negative.

On average, 56 percent have a mainly negative view of the country, and just 17 percent have a positive view, the least positive rating for any country evaluated.

Israel and Iran Share Most Negative Ratings in Global Poll -- Backgrounder
Back pounder? Ha ha ha. Where the fuck do you find these shit sites? :cuckoo:

This is no surprise as the Israelis continue to oppress an unarmed civilian Palestinian population in the Occupied Territories. What is astonishing is that so few Israelis appear to see their moral bankruptcy and devotion to a wicked and disreputable cause of wanting a sectarian state founded on the dispossession and displacement of the indigenous Arabs. What the world cannot fathom is how morally blind are the Israelis.

Most civilized people are appalled by the Arab Muslim colonialism of the whole of ME. However many Europeans seem to be ok with the colonization/invasion of their land.
Much easier to pick at the Jews than to deal with the same problem home. The same problem Jews had to deal with more than once.

The Americans are on a very shaky ground here, in regards to anything 'indigenous'.

I guess this surprises nobody. As it should.

We are all just bored with your anti-semitic posturing.
1) I have to assume your fake charge of antisemitism must also apply to the BBC for their honest work on this pole and for that matter, the entire world as EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY POLLED VIEWS ISRAEL MORE NEGATIVELY THAN ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ON EARTH.

2) You have already been told that you may no longer charge others with racism/antisemitism as you, yourself are highly racist and misogynistic. You proved this with your whole "send the blacks back to Africa shtick and finding no problem with the misogyny within your own claimed religion.

3) THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL SHOCKING ABOUT THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL.

upload_2017-7-16_10-54-58.png

Most people are appalled by Colonists like Israel, but the Colonists in the U.S think otherwise.
Actually, not even 50% of Americans saw israel in a positive light. Hasbara is losing badly.

Yes, but e U.S is one of the few on that list that likes Israel, more than it dislikes it.

thats because next to Israel the US has the most corrupt government in the world.the sinister and evil CIA works hand in hand with the mossad in assassinating world leaders across the country.the last president who stood up to Israel and did not give them aide,paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963.

Forum List

Back