Humiliation, fasting, and prayer

Breeze, I have a choice. I can believe my Father, or I can believe some one who has concocted their own religion inserting a Biblical concept here and there to seem somewhat valid.

We were salvaged on the cross, individually. We will be judged individually. Those that belong to Christ will be judged on their good deeds done for Christ's sake and not their own ego. It is to determine the degree of treasure we are entitled to. It is called the Bema Judgment.
Those individuals not belonging to Christ will be judged according to their sin at the White Throne Judgment. There is no condemnation for those covered by Christ. Only rewards. Accept the gift of propitiation. You will be glad you did.
Breeze, I have a choice. I can believe my Father, or I can believe some one who has concocted their own religion inserting a Biblical concept here and there to seem somewhat valid.

I can believe my Father, or ...

the father in the religion of the roman empire -

upload_2018-11-23_12-9-4.jpeg

constantine, emperor of rome.

or I can believe some one who has concocted their own religion inserting a Biblical concept here and there to seem somewhat valid.

- one who has concocted their own religion inserting a Biblical concept here and there to seem somewhat valid.

the spoken Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - was prescribed by the Almighty at the time by the travails of noah and the rendering of its enactment upon humanity at that time.

it is a six word religion, ram as opposed to your 10000 pg document.

We were salvaged on the cross, individually. We will be judged individually.

We will be judged individually ...

the Final Judgement will be for the survival of humanity when the Triumph has been completed the same by all present at that time - The Religion of Antiquity. the events of the 1st century.

the individual would themselves have to accomplish the Triumph necessary to be judged individually ... there is no messiah.

Those clever Romans. Hiding the Dead Sea Scrolls and all. Because if the Roman Emperor didn't hide them ( and he didn't) it shoots the hell out of your Roman author theory. They were dated from 150 BC to 70AD written by Jews in Qumran and confirm the Books in the Bible verbatim. And why didn't your Roman guy include the most profound occurrence to the Jews? The destruction of their Temple in 70 AD. Didn't he think that was important enough to the Jews to include in his fantasy? Or was his book actually written before the destruction also, like the Bible and the scrolls were? Because the DSScrolls are the dating for the actual Bible. Both were completed before 70 AD. Before the destruction.
That means your Roman guy must have been really old when he died if he started writing the books in 150 BC and didn't finish until Christ died! Like 220 years old. :ack-1:

How many Romans did it take to author your Roman Bible, and which one produced all that prophesy, because that dude was exceptional. How did he know to embed a computer code in there? Which Roman knew the exact date that Israel would become a nation? He's so accurate surely he was a big deal in Rome. What was that Roman author's name again? How long did it take him? And did he also write under the pseudonym of Nicodemus? And the pen name Irenaeus? So your guy was a Greek too? and a Hebrew? Because Nicodemus wrote his eye witness accounts in real time.

Let's ask John if you are correct. Here is how Christ explained the individuals at the White Throne Judgment to John. Let's review:
Revelation 20:11-15
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

The Book of Breeze is all in your head. I'll stick with Christ, the Messiah. He is more accurate.

Last edited:
Again with the 'god' (Satan has got you in his clutches good). God chose not to create robots who do his bidding. He gave us and the angels free will, but that was already explained to you. You'll have to stop being an ignoramus in order for you and believers to make progress.

I'm not sure when the earth will be destroyed, but think Sir Isaac Newton forecast it correctly. 2060. I'm waiting to see if Bruce Bueno De Mesquita confirms it, He makes his own predictions from his software program. He'll probably predict a nuclear armed Iran or about WW III before any religious prognostication like that. Will probably be something political or some great tragedy like a huge famine that wipes out a huge segment of the population. It's a difficult subject to talk with non-believers about because well, they're non-believers.
So god gives us free will but punishes us when we exercise it and don't choose god. WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!

Are we making any progress yet? :biggrin:

As for the earth being destroyed, so it won't be god destroying it? God's creations will do that for him? More douchebaggery.

God punishes you for sin and we are all sinful because of original sin. For every decision you make of free will, there is a consequence that one has to accept. What is making you not choose God and saying all these spiteful things? Satan, your "god."

In your case, you have to first realize that Satan has gotten into your head and have to disavow him by telling him to get lost.
So what makes you think that the bible is true?

Even Homer Simpson knows when he should have known. He says

th

Afterward, he's more inclined to listen.

However, you are a taz ignoramus and don't know and will never know. It's the latter that makes you one.
So I ask you how you know the bible is true and you answer with an insult. :wtf:

Is that was Jesus did when someone asked him a question?

Ignoramus is someone who doesn't know and will never know. You tell him what he doesn't know, but he still doesn't know. This is in regard to the Bible, God's word and the truth. They're all synonymous. How can I be more clearer than that? You asked me a question and I answered.

Why do you blame God for your free will? Why do you not acknowledge that Satan has gotten into your head? You and many atheists write 'god' in lower case for no reason and I told you that's to honor Satan. Do you think it's just a coincidence haha? You and many atheists blame God for the bad and evil things in the world. You ask questions about why God did this or why God did that when it's only bad? When up is down and down is up, then Satan has gotten into your head and you've become taz ignoramus and the atheists have become ignoramuses..

Only Jesus can help you now. Why don't you ask him instead? Why don't you pray for help? To not be taz ignoramus? Can you do it?

This is your Homer moment.

th

So you admit that you don't know shit. Good for you.

Somehow I don't think you'll get it haha.

Last edited:
So god gives us free will but punishes us when we exercise it and don't choose god. WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!

Are we making any progress yet? :biggrin:

As for the earth being destroyed, so it won't be god destroying it? God's creations will do that for him? More douchebaggery.

God punishes you for sin and we are all sinful because of original sin. For every decision you make of free will, there is a consequence that one has to accept. What is making you not choose God and saying all these spiteful things? Satan, your "god."

In your case, you have to first realize that Satan has gotten into your head and have to disavow him by telling him to get lost.

th

However, you are a taz ignoramus and don't know and will never know. It's the latter that makes you one.
So I ask you how you know the bible is true and you answer with an insult. :wtf:

Ignoramus is someone who doesn't know and will never know. You tell him what he doesn't know, but he still doesn't know. This is in regard to the Bible, God's word and the truth. They're all synonymous. How can I be more clearer than that? You asked me a question and I answered.

Why do you blame God for your free will? Why do you not acknowledge that Satan has gotten into your head? You and many atheists write 'god' in lower case for no reason and I told you that's to honor Satan. Do you think it's just a coincidence haha? You and many atheists blame God for the bad and evil things in the world. You ask questions about why God did this or why God did that when it's only bad? When up is down and down is up, then Satan has gotten into your head and you've become taz ignoramus and the atheists have become ignoramuses..

Only Jesus can help you now. Why don't you ask him instead? Why don't you pray for help? To not be taz ignoramus? Can you do it?

th
But how do you know the bible is the word of god, since it was written by men?

James, I don't know how old you are but the Jews have been gathered. And true to prophesy Israel was born in a day. That day was prophesied by Daniel.
The world does not end. Christ returns to prevent us from nuking life on earth to extinction.
Christ as His hand on the door, but only God knows the hour. There are things to look for though that lead us into the tribulation period. One is Israel signing a peace treaty, and another is the Jews rebuilding the Temple...

It was before my time, so I didn't know.

>>The world does not end. Christ returns to prevent us from nuking life on earth to extinction.<<

So we won't have WW III? However, you make it sound that we will be brought to the brink of major contention. What countries will be involved?

th

th

You failed again. At which point I say the answer is blowing in the solar wind. One day you will know and stop being taz ignoramus, but by then it will be too late.

Study that picture of Homer. Have you lost your hair? Do you have middle age spread? Do you have day old stubble? There you go.

th

th

You failed again. At which point I say the answer is blowing in the solar wind. One day you will know and stop being taz ignoramus, but by then it will be too late.

Study that picture of Homer. Have you lost your hair? Do you have middle age spread? Do you have day old stubble? There you go.
So all you have as proof is wishful thinking. Oh, and insults as well. Just how god would want it.

James, I don't know how old you are but the Jews have been gathered. And true to prophesy Israel was born in a day. That day was prophesied by Daniel.
The world does not end. Christ returns to prevent us from nuking life on earth to extinction.
Christ as His hand on the door, but only God knows the hour. There are things to look for though that lead us into the tribulation period. One is Israel signing a peace treaty, and another is the Jews rebuilding the Temple...

>>The world does not end. Christ returns to prevent us from nuking life on earth to extinction.<<

So we won't have WW III? However, you make it sound that we will be brought to the brink of major contention. What countries will be involved?

You bet there is going to be a WW3. Allies are teaming up as we speak. (war and rumor of war) All nations will be involved. (All nations will come against Israel.) Ezekiel describes an Israel that has been nuked with bones not to be touched, but flagged for professionals to dispose of. A nuclear winter is described where the sun does not shine. Radioactive food and water.
So many nukes will be set off we are going to tilt this earth off it's axis. Few will be left alive. If Christ doesn't return when He does, mankind will destroy all life on earth. It will take Jesus to reverse the damage we will have done.
Things to look for are a peace treaty, a rebuilt Temple, Damascus being leveled. And a politician surviving a mortal head or neck wound.

Last edited:
Those clever Romans. Hiding the Dead Sea Scrolls and all. Because if the Roman Emperor didn't hide them ( and he didn't) it shoots the hell out of your Roman author theory. They were dated from 150 BC to 70AD written by Jews in Qumran and confirm the Books in the Bible verbatim. And why didn't your Roman guy include the most profound occurrence to the Jews? The destruction of their Temple in 70 AD. Didn't he think that was important enough to the Jews to include in his fantasy? Or was his book actually written before the destruction also, like the Bible and the scrolls were? Because the DSScrolls are the dating for the actual Bible. Both were completed before 70 AD. Before the destruction.
That means your Roman guy must have been really old when he died if he started writing the books in 150 BC and didn't finish until Christ died! Like 220 years old. :ack-1:

How many Romans did it take to author your Roman Bible, and which one produced all that prophesy, because that dude was exceptional. How did he know to embed a computer code in there? Which Roman knew the exact date that Israel would become a nation? He's so accurate surely he was a big deal in Rome. What was that Roman author's name again? How long did it take him? And did he also write under the pseudonym of Nicodemus? And the pen name Irenaeus? So your guy was a Greek too? and a Hebrew? Because Nicodemus wrote his eye witness accounts in real time.

Let's ask John if you are correct. Here is how Christ explained the individuals at the White Throne Judgment to John. Let's review:
Revelation 20:11-15
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

The Book of Breeze is all in your head. I'll stick with Christ, the Messiah. He is more accurate.

The Book of Breeze is all in your head ...

the spoken Religion of Antiquity is all there is ram, you should know its buried in your 4th century book of forgeries ... what is not mentioned in your book would be the possibility for the prescribed Triumph by all those remaining being accomplished in peace and love, the Final Judgement for eternity - or at least the next apple tree.

there could not have been a sacrifice by an eternal being faking their death only to falsely resurrect themselves over an issue of their own making ... they gave the prescription for life in the Everlasting only the individual is capable of the feat themselves - there is no messiah.

You bet there is going to be a WW3. Allies are teaming up as we speak. (war and rumor of war) All nations will be involved. (All nations will come against Israel.) Ezekiel describes an Israel that has been nuked with bones not to be touched, but flagged for professionals to dispose of. A nuclear winter is described where the sun does not shine. Radioactive food and water.
So many nukes will be set off we are going to tilt this earth off it's axis. Few will be left alive. If Christ doesn't return when He does, mankind will destroy all life on earth. It will take Jesus to reverse the damage we will have done.
Things to look for are a peace treaty, a rebuilt Temple, Damascus being leveled. And a politician surviving a mortal head or neck wound.

I hope not. Several years ago when I was afraid of a nuclear Iran (I can't believe it's been almost ten years!), I dreamt of a nightmarish nuclear explosion in Israel. That set up WW III in the Middle East as countries scrambled for their oil and retaliation. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita predicted there won't be a nuclear Iran though.

Almost ten years ago.

Transcript of "A prediction for the future of Iran"

Of course, things could change as everything is hush hush.

So all you have as proof is wishful thinking. Oh, and insults as well. Just how god would want it.

What proof is there for ignoramuses? Besides, Jesus will have to prove it to "all" non-believers when it's too late.

Thus, we never get anywhere because your "faith" is with Satan. Down is up and up is down. Your faith isn't with God.

What about this? Have you heard of the tunnels that lead to hell? They may be called gateways to hell. I don't think they are gateways to hell, but few seem to be very long tunnels underground.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/13-places-on-earth-thought-to-be-entrances-to-hell-1441628317

Personally, I don't think they are gateways to hell, but one could be to Hades, the land of the dead. Hades is supposed to be in the "heart of the earth." The deepest underground I've been are the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I'm not much for spelunking.

That said, we do not know where Gehenna or hell is.

"For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Matthew 12:40

What proof is there for ignoramuses? Besides, Jesus will have to prove it to "all" non-believers when it's too late.

Thus, we never get anywhere because your "faith" is with Satan. Down is up and up is down. Your faith isn't with God.

What about this? Have you heard of the tunnels that lead to hell? They may be called gateways to hell. I don't think they are gateways to hell, but few seem to be very long tunnels underground.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/13-places-on-earth-thought-to-be-entrances-to-hell-1441628317

Personally, I don't think they are gateways to hell, but one could be to Hades, the land of the dead. Hades is supposed to be in the "heart of the earth." The deepest underground I've been are the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I'm not much for spelunking.

"For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Matthew 12:40
So hell is non-existent. Got it.

I hope not. Several years ago when I was afraid of a nuclear Iran (I can't believe it's been almost ten years!), I dreamt of a nightmarish nuclear explosion in Israel. That set up WW III in the Middle East as countries scrambled for their oil and retaliation. Bruce Bueno de Mesquita predicted there won't be a nuclear Iran though.

Almost ten years ago.

Transcript of "A prediction for the future of Iran"

Of course, things could change as everything is hush hush.

Thing is James, a prophet of God is 100% correct. Bruce may or may not be correct about Iran not nuking anyone. But why put stock in a creation, when you have the creator laying out exactly what will happen with 100% accuracy. Iran will be part of an alliance with Russia to invade Israel. Which country sets off nukes first, is incidental.
Catastrophic events are in earth's future, the likes of which have never been seen. Most of the population will not survive it.

God has provided a way for us all to avoid it if we choose. His Son is going to gather those that have accepted His gift of a sinless record to enter Heaven with, instead of hanging onto our own sin filled record.
If you have accepted Christ's gift of the cross, then there isn't one thing to fear. Those that belong to the Lord are NOT appointed to God's wrath. We will be removed before the tribulation on earth. Hope to see you there. :)

So hell is non-existent. Got it.

Gehenna (hell) exists. We do not know where the Lake of Fire is. Some say that it's in your mind. Others say that it's in a different dimension. It's described as being downward from where the saved go. I don't think it's on Earth though. This is why I say down is up and up is down due to your thinking.

What about King Nebuchadnezzar? He became a mean and powerful ruler of Babylon. I think he wanted for his people to worship human leaders as gods, so he made a huge statue made of gold. Can your greedy mind just imagine something like that? He declared that his peoples must worship the pagan god or else be cast into the furnace of blazing fire. However, Daniel and two other boys told the king that they would not bow and worship his god, but only their God. Nebuchadnezzar flew into a rage when he heard and had them brought before him for questioning. They were sentenced to die in his industrial furnace at 7x hotter than it normally ran. It was so hot when the three boys were to be executed that the soldiers carrying out the execution all perished. The boys were put into the furnace, but survived without a scratch. Do you believe this miracle? All of it happened "in" the fire and not "before" the fire.

Nebuchadnezzar's Image and his Fiery Furnace

A similar occurrence happened during the Columbine massacre. A woman was saved or was it two women were saved (?) -- https://www.truthorfiction.com/cassie/.

These are evidence that Jesus saves when one is in the fire. However, it's in our current life. Not the afterlife.

Forum List

Back