Humiliation, fasting, and prayer

So all you have as proof is wishful thinking. Oh, and insults as well. Just how god would want it.

What proof is there for ignoramuses? Besides, Jesus will have to prove it to "all" non-believers when it's too late.

Thus, we never get anywhere because your "faith" is with Satan. Down is up and up is down. Your faith isn't with God.

What about this? Have you heard of the tunnels that lead to hell? They may be called gateways to hell. I don't think they are gateways to hell, but few seem to be very long tunnels underground.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/13-places-on-earth-thought-to-be-entrances-to-hell-1441628317

Personally, I don't think they are gateways to hell, but one could be to Hades, the land of the dead. Hades is supposed to be in the "heart of the earth." The deepest underground I've been are the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I'm not much for spelunking.

That said, we do not know where Gehenna or hell is.

"For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Matthew 12:40
So hell is non-existent. Got it.

Gehenna (hell) exists. We do not know where the Lake of Fire is. Some say that it's in your mind. Others say that it's in a different dimension. It's described as being downward from where the saved go. I don't think it's on Earth though. This is why I say down is up and up is down due to your thinking.

What about King Nebuchadnezzar? He became a mean and powerful ruler of Babylon. I think he wanted for his people to worship human leaders as gods, so he made a huge statue made of gold. Can your greedy mind just imagine something like that? He declared that his peoples must worship the pagan god or else be cast into the furnace of blazing fire. However, Daniel and two other boys told the king that they would not bow and worship his god, but only their God. Nebuchadnezzar flew into a rage when he heard and had them brought before him for questioning. They were sentenced to die in his industrial furnace at 7x hotter than it normally ran. It was so hot when the three boys were to be executed that the soldiers carrying out the execution all perished. The boys were put into the furnace, but survived without a scratch. Do you believe this miracle? All of it happened "in" the fire and not "before" the fire.

Nebuchadnezzar's Image and his Fiery Furnace

A similar occurrence happened during the Columbine massacre. A woman was saved or was it two women were saved (?) -- https://www.truthorfiction.com/cassie/.

These are evidence that Jesus saves when one is in the fire. However, it's in our current life. Not the afterlife.
So hell exists but you don’t know where it is. :lol:

So all you have as proof is wishful thinking. Oh, and insults as well. Just how god would want it.

What proof is there for ignoramuses? Besides, Jesus will have to prove it to "all" non-believers when it's too late.

Thus, we never get anywhere because your "faith" is with Satan. Down is up and up is down. Your faith isn't with God.

What about this? Have you heard of the tunnels that lead to hell? They may be called gateways to hell. I don't think they are gateways to hell, but few seem to be very long tunnels underground.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/13-places-on-earth-thought-to-be-entrances-to-hell-1441628317

Personally, I don't think they are gateways to hell, but one could be to Hades, the land of the dead. Hades is supposed to be in the "heart of the earth." The deepest underground I've been are the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I'm not much for spelunking.

"For just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Matthew 12:40

Gehenna (hell) exists. We do not know where the Lake of Fire is. Some say that it's in your mind. Others say that it's in a different dimension. It's described as being downward from where the saved go. I don't think it's on Earth though. This is why I say down is up and up is down due to your thinking.

What about King Nebuchadnezzar? He became a mean and powerful ruler of Babylon. I think he wanted for his people to worship human leaders as gods, so he made a huge statue made of gold. Can your greedy mind just imagine something like that? He declared that his peoples must worship the pagan god or else be cast into the furnace of blazing fire. However, Daniel and two other boys told the king that they would not bow and worship his god, but only their God. Nebuchadnezzar flew into a rage when he heard and had them brought before him for questioning. They were sentenced to die in his industrial furnace at 7x hotter than it normally ran. It was so hot when the three boys were to be executed that the soldiers carrying out the execution all perished. The boys were put into the furnace, but survived without a scratch. Do you believe this miracle? All of it happened "in" the fire and not "before" the fire.

A similar occurrence happened during the Columbine massacre. A woman was saved or was it two women were saved (?) -- https://www.truthorfiction.com/cassie/.

These are evidence that Jesus saves when one is in the fire. However, it's in our current life. Not the afterlife.

No one knows hell's location, but the Bible states that it's in a downward direction. We don't know why it causes its inhabitants great agony, but know it isn't a very pleasant place to be. What would cause you great agony?

As the Bible stated, Jesus saves and he saves when you're in the fire. However, not in the afterlife when it's too late.

No one knows hell's location, but the Bible states that it's in a downward direction. We don't know why it causes its inhabitants great agony, but know it isn't a very pleasant place to be. What would cause you great agony?

As the Bible stated, Jesus saves and he saves when you're in the fire. However, not in the afterlife when it's too late.
So if Jesus doesn't save me in the afterlife, what happens to me?

I can answer your questions, but why is it you never answer my questions? What would cause you great agony?

You get what you always wanted. To be left alone.

I can answer your questions, but why is it you never answer my questions? What would cause you great agony?
I've been hit by a car, that was PAINFUL!!!! Is that what you mean?

Prove it.

Prove it.
Why?

Prove it.
Why?
Because you say that if Jesus doesn't save me I'll be left alone. If you can't prove it properly, then it's just more of your personal fartsmoke. Just make sure you keep a window open.

Prove it.
Why?
Because you say that if Jesus doesn't save me I'll be left alone. If you can't prove it properly, then it's just more of your personal fartsmoke. Just make sure you keep a window open.
No. You asked what would happen if Jesus doesn't save you.

I couldn't care less what you believe.

Prove it.
Why?

And you said Jesus will leave me alone. And you can't prove it. FARTSMOKE ALERT!!

Prove it.
Why?

And you said Jesus will leave me alone. And you can't prove it. FARTSMOKE ALERT!!
I said he will give you what you wanted.

Why would I need to prove it? Would you behave differently?

Believe whatever you want to believe, Taz.

You said something and I'm just asking if you have any proof for what you say. Clearly you don't. Again.

You said something and I'm just asking if you have any proof for what you say. Clearly you don't. Again.
No. You asked something and I gave you an answer.

I don't care if you believe it or not.

What part of believe whatever you want did you not understand?

No. You asked something and I gave you an answer.

I don't care if you believe it or not.

What part of believe whatever you want did you not understand?
At least you admit that proof isn't going to happen because you don't care about that.

That would qualify. Jesus would save you from experiencing that kind of pain or other agonies in the afterlife. The lake of fire may not just be physical pain, but also psychological and mental anguish.

That would qualify. Jesus would save you from experiencing that kind of pain or other agonies in the afterlife. The lake of fire may not just be physical pain, but also psychological and mental anguish.
So how do you know that this is what happens when we die?

So how do you know that this is what happens when we die?

Hm.. this is where we reach your ignoramus point. It says so in the Bible. Do you have "faith" in Jesus as per John 3:16?

Forum List

Back