Human rights tribunal

It's shit like that that makes me understand why some people go the Killdozer route.

Un-fucking-believable! Canada is way out of whack. What is happening to those people? Are they getting injected with stupid sheep vaccines or something? They used to be kinda cool, close to the American way of life.

it's mind-boggling how bad it is in canada, behind their smiles are hearts colder than the weather.
Because of that fucking Trudeau importing tens of thousands of Islamist terrorists, we better beef up border security on the Canadian border. More expenditure for us because of a traitor PM over there.

I still can't believe that Harper didn't dissolve the HRC when he had a majority. The HRC is a freaking nightmare.

it's mind-boggling how bad it is in canada, behind their smiles are hearts colder than the weather.
Because of that fucking Trudeau importing tens of thousands of Islamist terrorists, we better beef up border security on the Canadian border. More expenditure for us because of a traitor PM over there.

Actually the way his administration is doing it is better than how Obama is. No single men allowed. Families only. Seriously vetted.

ETA: He made the rash promise during the campaign to bring 25,000 in by December but he's surrounded by Chretien's old guard and they made him come to his senses. I can't believe I'm having to say Prime Minister Trudeau AGAIN in my lifetime. His father at least was intelligent. All he got was his mothers looks.

Last edited:
Un-fucking-believable! Canada is way out of whack. What is happening to those people? Are they getting injected with stupid sheep vaccines or something? They used to be kinda cool, close to the American way of life.

It is the difference between a country that was founded in violent rebellion against a horrendous tyrant; and one that was founded in cowering and grovelling before that same tyrant.

It is the difference between a country that was founded in violent rebellion against a horrendous tyrant; and one that was founded in cowering and grovelling before that same tyrant.
Canada still has time. You don't.

Jokes don't have lawful and developing social standards embedded to them, and in fact they are constructed to distort those lawful, developing social standards, usually in the attempt to promote benefit to the socially striving jokester who attempts to take their audience's attention away from those lawful and developing social standards that remain in reality and which are serious by their continuity, and not by fancy, humor, charm or solemnity.

Forum List

Back