Human Evolution Is Not Taught In Public Schools

A bird is a bird........and it takes a rocket scientist to know this? :abgg2q.jpg: Birds range in size from the humming bird to the Ostrich. The scientific name for ALL BIRDS is "Aves". Dumb Ass. Bird - Wikipedia

I can see why you subscribe to Darwinian Cultism. It takes a gullible individual with no capacity for critical independent thinking and reasoning. They require being told what to think. I call your guild "SHEEPels".

FYI: Louis Pasteur: A real scientist, chemist, biologist. That has never been falsified with his experiment on biological reproduction of life as coming only from pre-existing life within the same species. Louis Pasteur - Wikipedia

As pointed out........your guild attempts to DEFLECT when they cannot defend their own arguments. Where is the evidence of any Experiment that demonstrated life to evolve OUTSIDE of the same species, with life originating from non organic mass/matter? Present the experiment within the Scientific method that falsifies Louis Pasteur and Biogenesis.

You could produce this evidence...thus, you deflect in the attempt within the sphere of your own stupidity by not knowing what the hell you are even arguing about. Sheepel. :blahblah: A bird is a bird.......all classified within the family of AVES.

With logic such as yours.....or rather the lack thereof........you would consider the growing of fingernails as a type of evolution. Again........dumb ass.
Wow. You’re the dumb ass using the quotes of a scientist that lived nearly 200 years ago. All you need to do is research the findings of 3400 accredited university web sites. But no, make the dumbest uninformed posts that have little to do with science today. Why don’t you just reference a few reliable researchers instead of a 200 year old corpse. May be you never went to school ? The guy who lives with the science of the 1850’s. It has to be embarrassing for you.
A bird is a bird…whatever that means.

You didn't know that it was biogenesis. I just farked you up beyond belief in front of everyone here.

Great way to start the day. Woo hoo!!!
You should make an attempt to understand the terms you copy and paste.

You should make an attempt to understand the terms you copy and paste.
If I was embarrassed like the way I farked you up beyond belief with BIOGENESIS over abio in front of everyone here, then I would retire from USMB. You should quit while you are way behind in the science forum.

If I was embarrassed like the way I farked you up beyond belief with BIOGENESIS over abio in front of everyone here, then I would retire from USMB. You should quit while you are way behind in the science forum.
You should be embarrassed at your use of terms you don't understand.

You should be embarrassed at your use of terms you don't understand.
You are a total embarrassment in the science forum. Can you even explain what the Miller-Urey experiment was and what happened?

You clearly did not understand Louis Pasteur's experiments which demonstrated biogenesis. OTOH, there are NO EXPERIMENTS THAT DEMONSTRATE ABIOGENESIS. Miller-Urey demonstrated that abiogenesis does not happen -- Miller-Urey experiment - Conservapedia.

You are a total embarrassment in the science forum. Can you even explain what the Miller-Urey experiment was and what happened?

You clearly did not understand Louis Pasteur's experiments which demonstrated biogenesis. OTOH, there are NO EXPERIMENTS THAT DEMONSTRATE ABIOGENESIS. Miller-Urey demonstrated that abiogenesis does not happen -- Miller-Urey experiment - Conservapedia.
I explained the Miller-Urey experiment to you and you were left completely befuddled. You seem to think it somehow proved your various gods and it did nothing like that.

I explained the Miller-Urey experiment to you and you were left completely befuddled. You seem to think it somehow proved your various gods and it did nothing like that.
Now, you're reduced to making excuses as you were embarrassed beyond belief by me this morning over Miller-Urey and more. It's no wonder you want to move on from the butt whipping I gave you over Miller-Urey. And it's not even lunchtime yet lol.

Now, you're reduced to making excuses as you were embarrassed beyond belief by me this morning over Miller-Urey and more. It's no wonder you want to move on from the butt whipping I gave you over Miller-Urey. And it's not even lunchtime yet lol.
I can see you're embarrassed at having not understood what you cut and pasted. You can retreat to the charlatans at your creationer ministries but that's where you false notions came from.

Wow. You’re the dumb ass using the quotes of a scientist that lived nearly 200 years ago. All you need to do is research the findings of 3400 accredited university web sites. But no, make the dumbest uninformed posts that have little to do with science today. Why don’t you just reference a few reliable researchers instead of a 200 year old corpse. May be you never went to school ? The guy who lives with the science of the 1850’s. It has to be embarrassing for you.
Dumb Ass. Truth, just like FACTS "do not evolve". What was true, thousands of years ago, hundreds of years ago......or yesterday will be just as true, tomorrow or thousands of years into the future.......or it was never true to begin with.

To refute this scientist who used the scientific method of Observation, Reproducible, and consistent evidences........simply present the experiment TODAY, now, that falsifies this Scientist from years ago. The simple fact is YOU CANNOT, thus the deflection and ad hominem attacks.

Now simply look at your ideolog concerning your supposed scientific tenets. Your guilt must accept lies as facts within the scope of a hypothesis or theory.

You accept BULLSHIT AS TRUTH.

Example: Archaeology and fossils. The word Dinosaur actually means "terrible LIZARD"...........your guild promoted "as truth", as a FACT of science that Dinosaurs were COLD BLOODED animals. Today......that truth (as you are promoting the same pseudo science as truth today)......has EVOLVED in order to make the supposed Hypothesis acceptable....birds are descendant and present proof of evolution...of the DINOSAUR who are no longer COLD BLOOD but........somewhere in the middle of the 2 species...neither warm blooded or cold blooded.

And you can't even get any 2 supposed men of science to agree..........were dino's warm blood or cold blooded? Truth does not CONFLICT.

Someone on this board parroted information stating that they have PROOF that birds evolved from dinosaurs........and they presented nothing but suggestions, opinions, speculations, and conjectures as FACT.

The fact is according to your own government sources. NO one really knows what type of blood flowed through the systems of these animals/reptiles/Birds.........hell they can't even make up their minds how to classify these creatures with any certainty....why? The basic tenet of Applying Science to this quest is impossible. OBSERVATION/PREPRODUTION

AGAIN........DUMB ASS:auiqs.jpg:
Dumb Ass repeated. A fact does not evolve, what was a fact of science thousands of years ago.......is still a fact of science today. If not, it was never a fact of science. Simply refute and falsify the Pasteur experiments. What.......the RABIES cure is not used today? You don't drink pasteurized milk today? Animals are still dying of Anthrax and other diseases today....because the facts that made these great discoveries possible are now hundreds of years old? Again.......dumb ass.

I can prove that you accept Bullshit as a fact.......its simple.

Your guild cannot even agree among themselves whether dinosaurs (the word actually means terrible lizard) where warm blooded or cold blooded..........yet you present suggestions, speculations, conjectures, and assumptions as FACTS.......in the claim that Birds have evolved from Dinosaurs (terrible lizards). When in reality the only you can observe are BONES and imprints on the stone of feathers of some creature that lived in antiquity and make the CLAIM.......see? they are changing into birds. Void of any actual observed evidence that these creatures have the common traits of the modern birds. You see feathers and forget the other traits that are common to all birds............besides feathers. TOOTHLESS BEAKED JAWS, LIGHT WEIGHT, WARM BLOODED....etc. Animals that were first classified as cold blooded........weighing TONS instead of pounds ........suddenly decided to grow feathers and evolve into a limbo creature that is neither cold blooded nor warm blooded, because its required THINKING in order to accept these idiotic theories as truth.

Your own government knows the truth: No one knows nor can agree if dinosaurs where warm blooded or cold blooded.

You attempt to construct an Empire State Like structure..........without even having a Foundational FACT available. You just run with speculations, conjectures, assumptions, opinions, as valid truths of science. Reality: You accept philosophy (thought projection) in place of Applied Science and the laws of physics.

More Bullshit accepted by you? The age of the earth appears to have EVOLVED along with your supposed science. 50 years ago the age of the earth promoted in our schools as a FACT OF SCIENCE.........the age of the earth being taught as a truth? about 1 billion years.......today that truth has (wink, wink) evolved to be 4.54 (presented as exact down to the percentile). Wow! Over the span of my lifetime..........the earth has aged BILLIONS OF YEARS. Must be in some type of time warp. Beam me SCOTTIE.

Last edited:
Dumb Ass. Truth, just like FACTS "do not evolve". What was true, thousands of years ago, hundreds of years ago......or yesterday will be just as true, tomorrow or thousands of years into the future.......or it was never true to begin with.

To refute this scientist who used the scientific method of Observation, Reproducible, and consistent evidences........simply present the experiment TODAY, now, that falsifies this Scientist from years ago. The simple fact is YOU CANNOT, thus the deflection and ad hominem attacks.

Now simply look at your ideolog concerning your supposed scientific tenets. Your guilt must accept lies as facts within the scope of a hypothesis or theory.

You accept BULLSHIT AS TRUTH.

Example: Archaeology and fossils. The word Dinosaur actually means "terrible LIZARD"...........your guild promoted "as truth", as a FACT of science that Dinosaurs were COLD BLOODED animals. Today......that truth (as you are promoting the same pseudo science as truth today)......has EVOLVED in order to make the supposed Hypothesis acceptable....birds are descendant and present proof of evolution...of the DINOSAUR who are no longer COLD BLOOD but........somewhere in the middle of the 2 species...neither warm blooded or cold blooded.

And you can't even get any 2 supposed men of science to agree..........were dino's warm blood or cold blooded? Truth does not CONFLICT.

Someone on this board parroted information stating that they have PROOF that birds evolved from dinosaurs........and they presented nothing but suggestions, opinions, speculations, and conjectures as FACT.

The fact is according to your own government sources. NO one really knows what type of blood flowed through the systems of these animals/reptiles/Birds.........hell they can't even make up their minds how to classify these creatures with any certainty....why? The basic tenet of Applying Science to this quest is impossible. OBSERVATION/PREPRODUTION

AGAIN........DUMB ASS:auiqs.jpg:
Dumb Ass repeated. A fact does not evolve, what was a fact of science thousands of years ago.......is still a fact of science today. If not, it was never a fact of science. Simply refute and falsify the Pasteur experiments. What.......the RABIES cure is not used today? You don't drink pasteurized milk today? Animals are still dying of Anthrax and other diseases today....because the facts that made these great discoveries possible are now hundreds of years old? Again.......dumb ass.

I can prove that you accept Bullshit as a fact.......its simple.

Your guild cannot even agree among themselves whether dinosaurs (the word actually means terrible lizard) where warm blooded or cold blooded..........yet you present suggestions, speculations, conjectures, and assumptions as FACTS.......in the claim that Birds have evolved from Dinosaurs (terrible lizards). When in reality the only you can observe are BONES and imprints on the stone of feathers of some creature that lived in antiquity and make the CLAIM.......see? they are changing into birds. Void of any actual observed evidence that these creatures have the common traits of the modern birds. You see feathers and forget the other traits that are common to all birds............besides feathers. TOOTHLESS BEAKED JAWS, LIGHT WEIGHT, WARM BLOODED....etc. Animals that were first classified as cold blooded........weighing TONS instead of pounds ........suddenly decided to grow feathers and evolve into a limbo creature that is neither cold blooded nor warm blooded, because its required THINKING in order to accept these idiotic theories as truth.

Your own government knows the truth: No one knows nor can agree if dinosaurs where warm blooded or cold blooded.

You attempt to construct an Empire State Like structure..........without even having a Foundational FACT available. You just run with speculations, conjectures, assumptions, opinions, as valid truths of science. Reality: You accept philosophy (thought projection) in place of Applied Science and the laws of physics.

More Bullshit accepted by you? The age of the earth appears to have EVOLVED along with your supposed science. 50 years ago the age of the earth promoted in our schools as a FACT OF SCIENCE.........the age of the earth being taught as a truth? about 1 billion years.......today that truth has (wink, wink) evolved to be 4.54 (presented as exact down to the percentile). Wow! Over the span of my lifetime..........the earth has aged BILLIONS OF YEARS. Must be in some type of time warp. Beam me SCOTTIE.
Save yourself some time. If you think anyone reads your BS ramblings more then a few lines, you live in a dream world. Really, there aren’t any sane people who give a shit about your copy pasting from conservative rags.

. You’re science illiteracy is apparent. There are no long term facts in science foolish, just long term observations and explanations based upon observed evidence and trials and experiments. Literally everything in science is subject to alteration as new evidence is derived . You’re obvious home schooling omitted any mention of science. Go to a public library or check the web sites of any of 3400 legitimate sources not titled Heritage or Fix News.

Forum List

Back