Human caused climate change!

Just wait till climate change has greater impact on food supplies as it is and has been. This year alone the nations breadbasket is about to take a huge hit, not to mention many other areas around the globe. As for the 2 deg increase in global temps, that is at the equator not at the poles which is far greater.
And what will man be able to do about it? Hmmm?

During the medieval warm period, more food was grown than any time previously thanks to the increase growing season and warmer climes throughout the higher latitudes.

Since man is not causing it, man cannot correct it. We can do what we ALWAYS do. Adapt or perish. You don't think that in 100 years we won't have even BETTER agricultural methods? Are we still doing like we did in 1912? Hardly. Will we be doing the same in 2112? Not even close.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong. It's nature being nature without any help from us.

In your dreams maybe!:lol:

They better get NASA up and running again, who knows where our grand kids will go once the planet has been destroyed.
The planet will not be 'destroyed'. It can and will survive us. It survived the Dinosaurs. It's had ELEs before. It will have them again. Mankind is one of the most adaptable species to ever exist. Our intelligence and tool making capabilities facilitate us even greater powers of adaptation. We aren't able to bequeath to our children weather, anymore than we are able to bequeath to them the sun.

To demand that the whole world must twist itself into a gordian knot of ecofascism for a religion that we can control the weather, when we can't even make it rain reliably locally is pure foolishness. No better are the AGW cargo cultists than the priests of Ra or Ishtar claiming they can control the heavens.

Face it. The knowledge that AGW is a fraud is spreading faster and faster. The world does not want ecofascism and is turning against your faith.

Okay, I hate when ignorance literally nauseates me. On to the next thread.

It's even more bizarre because you really shouldn't be wearing Doctor Who as your avvie. He's never been one for willful ignorance.

GHGers are today's alchemist. They want to turn air into gold. The New York Stock Exchange will have a new category: Calamities. Al Gore will be the new Bernie Madoff, scoring Trillions from unsuspecting investors. I just want to know, with all that money and power, what is it going to take to make him happy? A Chevy Volt? Let's go liberal on him and just GIVE him one.....maybe then he will stop begging us to believe this nonsense.

Okay, I hate when ignorance literally nauseates me. On to the next thread.

It's even more bizarre because you really shouldn't be wearing Doctor Who as your avvie. He's never been one for willful ignorance.
he's also not the one to fall for foolish religion pretending to be science.

GHGers are today's alchemist. They want to turn air into gold. The New York Stock Exchange will have a new category: Calamities. Al Gore will be the new Bernie Madoff, scoring Trillions from unsuspecting investors. I just want to know, with all that money and power, what is it going to take to make him happy? A Chevy Volt? Let's go liberal on him and just GIVE him one.....maybe then he will stop begging us to believe this nonsense.

Does seem to be a hell of large financial interest in pushing the concept that man is broiling himself from consuming the wrong type energy.. They are kinda inseparable.

what if we declare 2014 as earth year and shut down all the fossil fuel consumption and let these geniuses show us what they got. My bet is they'd build a couple hundred nuclear plants..

Millions of years ago, around 1724, we started using mercury thermometers. The dinosaurs found mercury to be more accurate than water. They placed the thermometers in Europe and figured that whatever the temperature recorded there should universally apply to the rest of the world. In their spare time they created a record of temperatures going back to before animals existed. It's an extremely accurate history.

THAT would be a long year. No AC, no heat, no fans, no fuel for cooking, sterilizing water, no manufacturer of butane to fill cigarette lighters, or sulfur to produce matches, and on and on...

Last edited:
Well, we'd like to dismiss the subject for all the nonsense that it is, but you keep saying we can change from coal to corn and make it all stop.....what then? Global cooling? Global stagnation? Honestly, I am very impressed that we stay within a 120 degree temperature window while spinning at 1000 surface miles per hour. Really, one big asteroid coming close could just suck the atmosphere right off for 20 minutes/20 years, and boom, here come dinosaurs again. Find something amusing or productive to think about.....while you can...AHAHAHAHA!

And another clueless denier cult moron pops up with more idiocy and nonsense. Is someone growing these cretins in their basement or something?

For those who still don't get it.

You want to change the world to a global police state to potentially 'save the environment'.

This is akin to sacrificing your freedom to do what you want with your life on the off chance you MIGHT not get Botskins-Helger Disease.

And to be kind, I made the disease up. Stop googling. That's the point. The threat of AGW and it's effects are all pulled out of the noggins from the fevered dreams of professional threat infiltrators who can't stop worrying about something they have no control or effect on.

Here's some graphs, cocksucker:

Global-temp-through-2009a1284682091.jpg

It seems global average temperature is going up. I wonder WTF is going on, retard?

600px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Gee! It seems the sun is less intense, but there's more CO2, and the temperature is going UP. I wonder WTF will happen, when the CH4 gets into the atmosphere?

methane_eoe_atmosphere.jpg

Gee! I guess the temperature is going to go UP, to some level, which the planet has never seen, since some ancient time. Do you know what will happen, to human habitat?

That human habitat won't support stupid fucktards! You'll end up, as roadkill, JerkOnDaRoad.

For those who still don't get it.
You mean, like you and the other denier cult retards?

You want to change the world to a global police state to potentially 'save the environment'.
Oh, BigFizzle, you don't even know your butt from a hole in the ground so how can you imagine you know what "we" want? Your fantasies are pure bullcrap and you continue to be a totally clueless and extremely ignorant moron.

The threat of AGW and it's effects are all pulled out of the noggins from the fevered dreams of professional threat infiltrators who can't stop worrying about something they have no control or effect on.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......you're really raving today, eh numbnuts? The very real and present threat of AGW is supported by mountains of evidence and the testimony of the world scientific community. Too bad you're such a gullible retard that you swallow fossil fuel industry bullcrap propaganda and lies and reject the warnings from the experts who actually can see what is happening. You are a blind fool.

Last edited:
Just wait till climate change has greater impact on food supplies as it is and has been. This year alone the nations breadbasket is about to take a huge hit, not to mention many other areas around the globe. As for the 2 deg increase in global temps, that is at the equator not at the poles which is far greater.

During the medieval warm period, more food was grown than any time previously thanks to the increase growing season and warmer climes throughout the higher latitudes.

Since man is not causing it, man cannot correct it. We can do what we ALWAYS do. Adapt or perish. You don't think that in 100 years we won't have even BETTER agricultural methods? Are we still doing like we did in 1912? Hardly. Will we be doing the same in 2112? Not even close.

I can easily see from your writings on the subject that we all should just throw our hands up in the air and say what's the use and party on like it's nothing to be concerned about. I guess, according to you, when confronted with a problem we should just give up right off and not even try something different. After all, we humans ALWAYS get things right the first time everytime - there's no err ever - right!?!:cool:

Which human caused climate change? We need to find him and stop him. The rest of us are getting blamed for it.

Always some snide ass remark(s) from another person who thinks he knows all there is to know, never to learn anymore. If posts like this weren't so sad, they might just be funny!

In your dreams maybe!:lol:
I've a few billion years of history that say otherwise. What've you got?

Again, does that 5 billions of history have 7 billion people in it and all the other bs that goes with it?
You're right. It apparently had a much more dense biome and nature produces more CO2 than man by a factor of 10 and always seems to balance out. CO2 goes up, the biome improves as it gets more CO2 out of the atmosphere. It's one giant negative feedback loop and it is able to do so with us as well as insignificant as our contribution is.

The universe is not static and can never be. Quit thinking you can make it so.

I can easily see from your writings on the subject that we all should just throw our hands up in the air and say what's the use and party on like it's nothing to be concerned about. I guess, according to you, when confronted with a problem we should just give up right off and not even try something different. After all, we humans ALWAYS get things right the first time everytime - there's no err ever - right!?!:cool:
Once again, you think we can actually do something about it. You're dealing with systems on planetary and solar system levels. We cannot. repeat CANNOT affect those. Can we kill ourselves off? Sure. Poisons and pollution aren't climate. Many examples of that being the case.

What has man done since the ice ages? Adapt. If it's cold, we use fire to stay warm. We build shelter, make clothes. If a food source runs out, we find a way to propagate it better, or utilize a new one.

It is idiocy... and I do mean out and out idiocy to believe we can do anything but.

Forum List

Back