Human caused climate change!

Not one of you Gomer and Goober-spawned dumbshits added up what saws did, but cars and chainsaws accelerated.

You are too stupid, to figure the human stewarded environment started out-gassing, which is the responsibility, of HUMANS, despite the obvious denial, of the stupid and greedy humans.

Fatass is a dumbshit buttboy, for Turdsterbugger.

Actually the far right arrow is fine -- since it's the TOTAL direction of the modern CO2 balance.. But the comment about the different rules for the carbon cycle in the modern age still stand. It's conjecture that only now has the land and ocean become net sinks. (which is attributed to increased plant growth and probably warming of the oceans).

Pay attention, Fatass and Pig Shitz. 100% fucktard Turdsterbugger can go fuck himself. Then you other bitches can go off, if you can't see the picture:

720px-temp-sunspot-co22.png

See how solar intensity is going down? See how CO2 is leading temperature, anyway?

See how full of shit you bitches are, all day, day after day, night after night?

See what happens, with warming? Why don't you assholes quit trying to fudge against warming, since CLIMATE CHANGE IS GOING ON. Yeah, there's warmer weather, year after year.

But now, climate change is so clearly happening, for the reason GHGs are proliferating, your stupidity isn't going to get that fuckup Turdsterbugger or insane meth-head sucksassandballs any opportunities. If people of the future find out you are shit-assed skeptics, somebody will purge you, like that fuck Drapela, who shouldn't have been hired, for any job, anywhere.

The only thing to do with somebody deathly stupid is get rid of you or ignore you. That isn't what we do at USMB, since we get to find out HOW stupid you are, how often, and with what other idiots.

After we learn that, it's a matter of noticing you, if anything like you comes around, so you can be disposed of. Really! It's the Drapela effect. You are bitches, who don't belong in today's world.

Pay attention, Fatass and Pig Shitz. 100% fucktard Turdsterbugger can go fuck himself. Then you other bitches can go off, if you can't see the picture:

720px-temp-sunspot-co22.png

See how solar intensity is going down? See how CO2 is leading temperature, anyway?

See how full of shit you bitches are, all day, day after day, night after night?

See what happens, with warming? Why don't you assholes quit trying to fudge against warming, since CLIMATE CHANGE IS GOING ON. Yeah, there's warmer weather, year after year.

But now, climate change is so clearly happening, for the reason GHGs are proliferating, your stupidity isn't going to get that fuckup Turdsterbugger or insane meth-head sucksassandballs any opportunities. If people of the future find out you are shit-assed skeptics, somebody will purge you, like that fuck Drapela, who shouldn't have been hired, for any job, anywhere.

The only thing to do with somebody deathly stupid is get rid of you or ignore you. That isn't what we do at USMB, since we get to find out HOW stupid you are, how often, and with what other idiots.

After we learn that, it's a matter of noticing you, if anything like you comes around, so you can be disposed of. Really! It's the Drapela effect. You are bitches, who don't belong in today's world.

Nobody said Shit about sunspots. If you don't know the diff between number of sunspots and TSI over the past 300 yrs -- go figure it out...

Not one of you Gomer and Goober-spawned dumbshits added up what saws did, but cars and chainsaws accelerated.

You are too stupid, to figure the human stewarded environment started out-gassing, which is the responsibility, of HUMANS, despite the obvious denial, of the stupid and greedy humans.

Fatass is a dumbshit buttboy, for Turdsterbugger.

There there, honey.
Just be yourself.
All your self-loathing is bad for your health.

Unrelenting heat wave bakes half the US; 30 dead *| ajc.com

I'm glad there's nothing wrong. Same old, same old.

Except I'm in my mid-50's, and I'd never experienced a heat index in the 116-118° range before.
I'm only 300 miles east of you and I have experienced heat indices to 125 back in the mid 90's, and just as bad in the early 80's.

The worst I ever felt? 144 at Disney World in July. That would have been around 1986. So it happens, and it's not man's fault.

Oh, and last year in mid july, I remember an entire WEEK of 110 degree heat indexes. Remember when the pavement on 94 was rupturing left right and sideways? Yeah, I was driving crappy 3000 series buses for MT and praying they didn't die because the AC went out when you had to accelerate. Recall also, that the highs for all of july never went below 85 for the month till about the end of the first week of august. I'm still hating that electric bill (long paid but you get the point).

Last edited:
Newsflash BdeBoop -- The forecast for the rest of your life is gradually warmer. The earth is in a heating cycle. The debate is over why and whether we can do anything about it..

I suppose if you're feeling that 2 or 2.5 degF increase we've in the last century -- you must be older than you're telling us all you are.. (winky face).

News for you fools in denial. We should not be in a warming 'cycle'. We should be in a gradually cooling phase as we descend, over thousands of years, into the next ice age. What has changed is the GHGs that we have put into the atmosphere. And your denial of the affects of the GHGs will not change those effects one bit.

But you have the right to celebrate. Your idiocy has insured that your descendents will be faced with a far more hostile world than the one we currently enjoy.

Newsflash BdeBoop -- The forecast for the rest of your life is gradually warmer. The earth is in a heating cycle. The debate is over why and whether we can do anything about it..

I suppose if you're feeling that 2 or 2.5 degF increase we've in the last century -- you must be older than you're telling us all you are.. (winky face).

May not be that gradual. And even I, at nealy 70, may feel that much increase between now and the time I die.

Just wait till climate change has greater impact on food supplies as it is and has been. This year alone the nations breadbasket is about to take a huge hit, not to mention many other areas around the globe. As for the 2 deg increase in global temps, that is at the equator not at the poles which is far greater.

News for you fools in denial. We should not be in a warming 'cycle'. We should be in a gradually cooling phase as we descend, over thousands of years, into the next ice age. What has changed is the GHGs that we have put into the atmosphere. And your denial of the affects of the GHGs will not change those effects one bit.

But you have the right to celebrate. Your idiocy has insured that your descendents will be faced with a far more hostile world than the one we currently enjoy.
ATTENTION, EVERYONE:

We need to destroy the economies of the Western world and eliminate a significant portion of the human population so Roxy isn't afraid.

Unrelenting heat wave bakes half the US; 30 dead *| ajc.com

I'm glad there's nothing wrong. Same old, same old.

Except I'm in my mid-50's, and I'd never experienced a heat index in the 116-118° range before.
There is nothing wrong. It's nature being nature without any help from us.

In your dreams maybe!:lol:

They better get NASA up and running again, who knows where our grand kids will go once the planet has been destroyed.

Obama made a good point. It doesn't matter if Americans 'believe' in Global Warming (you know. Like it's God.) We need to produce as though we do, because the rest of the world does, and we need to meet a certain standard to trade with them.

DaveDDD requires links, since he's such a dumbfuck hot-dog:

Report: Some climate damage already irreversible

Many damaging effects of climate change are already basically irreversible, researchers declared Monday, warning that even if carbon emissions can somehow be halted temperatures around the globe will remain high until at least the year 3000.

-------------------

Latin America, Caribbean Projected Climate Damage $100 Billion Yearly

June 6, 2012 (ENS) - Latin America and the Caribbean face damages of $100 billion every year by 2050 if the global temperature rises just two degrees Celsius over pre-industrial levels, finds a new report to be released at the United Nations Rio+20 summit on sustainable development later this month.

The two degree Celsius rise is often cited by scientists as the level at which world leaders must stabilize the climate to avert the worst consequences of climate change. But a rise of two degrees C over pre-industrial levels is now seen as "unavoidable with significant negative effects in economic activities, social conditions and on ecosystems," according to the report.

Climate damage from warming should tend, to push from the tropics, toward both north and south.

Mexico and Brazil have the largest land distribution just above sea level, making those countries vulnerable to rising sea levels. A rise of one meter (39 inches) in the sea level could affect 6,700 kilometers (4,160 miles) of roads and cause extensive flooding and coastal damage, the report projects.

"Many climate-related changes are irreversible and will continue to impact the region over the long term," said lead researcher Walter Vergara, the Inter-American Development Bank's division chief of climate change and sustainability.

-------------------

http://sei-us.org/Publications_PDF/SEI-WorkingPaperUS-1103-v2.pdf

The availability of freshwater resources is particularly sensitive to climate change, yet few indices
consider the sustainability of drinking and irrigation water supplies. There are deep concerns among
populations that rely on glacial-fed water sources about the irreversibility of diminishing water supplies due to glacial melting, and similar fears are felt by millions who rely on monsoon rains (IPCC 2007).

The Tyndall SVI calculates the level of overall natural resource dependence as the rural share of the
population, relating a higher rural share to greater vulnerability (Vincent 2004).

Well, we'd like to dismiss the subject for all the nonsense that it is, but you keep saying we can change from coal to corn and make it all stop.....what then? Global cooling? Global stagnation? Honestly, I am very impressed that we stay within a 120 degree temperature window while spinning at 1000 surface miles per hour. Really, one big asteroid coming close could just suck the atmosphere right off for 20 minutes/20 years, and boom, here come dinosaurs again. Find something amusing or productive to think about.....while you can...AHAHAHAHA!

May not be that gradual. And even I, at nealy 70, may feel that much increase between now and the time I die.

Look man -- my wife and I fight over thermostat settings bigger than that.. And I don't know how 2 degrees is gonna increase your misery index MORE than the 5 degrees the govt wants to mandate you jack back your thermostat to save energy..

Can't wait til they actually HAVE control of your thermostat (maybe you'd like to volunteer for the pilot program).. Then you'll know how pet iguanas feel..
:badgrin:

Forum List

Back