Human caused climate change!

Which human caused climate change? We need to find him and stop him. The rest of us are getting blamed for it.

Always some snide ass remark(s) from another person who thinks he knows all there is to know, never to learn anymore. If posts like this weren't so sad, they might just be funny!

Better check your carbon credits for that vehicle before you answer. Perhaps YOU are the problem..

Cows do not pollute anymore than massive buffalo herds, but man gets charged for their farts. That's fair? Termites alone almost 1/2 of man's contribution to GWing?

I don't consider CO2 a pollutant. The mere EXISTENCE of that Orwellian concept is all the proof I need that SOMEBODY'S getting carried away here...

Cars, chainsaws, and Pig Shitz fly low, got it. Looks like Fatass still can't get off the ground.

Which human caused climate change? We need to find him and stop him. The rest of us are getting blamed for it.

Always some snide ass remark(s) from another person who thinks he knows all there is to know, never to learn anymore. If posts like this weren't so sad, they might just be funny!

Hey, I cracked myself up that's all that counts.

I've a few billion years of history that say otherwise. What've you got?

Again, does that 5 billions of history have 7 billion people in it and all the other bs that goes with it?
You're right. It apparently had a much more dense biome and nature produces more CO2 than man by a factor of 10 and always seems to balance out. CO2 goes up, the biome improves as it gets more CO2 out of the atmosphere. It's one giant negative feedback loop and it is able to do so with us as well as insignificant as our contribution is.

The universe is not static and can never be. Quit thinking you can make it so.

If co2 was the only gas to worry about AND your claim is/was factually correct, I suppose you'd have a leg to stand on. However, co2 isn't the only climate changing gas and you are TRYING to defend something 90% of climate scientist disagree with.

Again, does that 5 billions of history have 7 billion people in it and all the other bs that goes with it?
You're right. It apparently had a much more dense biome and nature produces more CO2 than man by a factor of 10 and always seems to balance out. CO2 goes up, the biome improves as it gets more CO2 out of the atmosphere. It's one giant negative feedback loop and it is able to do so with us as well as insignificant as our contribution is.

If co2 was the only gas to worry about AND your claim is/was factually correct, I suppose you'd have a leg to stand on. However, co2 isn't the only climate changing gas and you are TRYING to defend something 90% of climate scientist disagree with.

Yes, Water vapor is the problem. Don't take hot showers, save the planet

Yes, Water vapor is the problem. Don't take hot showers, save the planet

As CH4 and more CO2 outgas, while more ice melts, more H2O joins land, bodies of water, and the atmosphere, to provide marginal albedo, but mostly, the atmospheric water is another GHG.

What we'll have to do is get rid, of FUCKTARDS. The planet is one, enormous biome, full of retarded dirt-bags. And the figure about how many scientists agree about the climate is listed at 97%, at skepticalscience.com.

Since Water Vapor is the biggest threat and is even MORE essential to life on this planet that CO2 (even thought that's critically essential too) we don't find a way to control it??? My GAWD! During the era when we were using steam to power everything we could? Oh the horror!

I've a few billion years of history that say otherwise. What've you got?

You are just full of idiotic ignorance today, eh BigFizzle. The fact is that mankind has raised atmospheric CO2 levels by a quite measurable 40% over pre-industrial levels. The Earth's natural carbon sinks have absorbed some of the fossil carbon we've released and the oceans have (measurably) absorbed most of the excess carbon temporarily but no, little retard, it is not "balancing out". That's just some kind of denier cult fantasy of yours. Once again you conclusively demonstrate that you are a confused, ignorant nitwit with no comprehension of the facts of this matter.

Last edited:

You are just full of idiotic ignorance today, eh BigFizzle. The fact is that mankind has raised atmospheric CO2 levels by a quite measurable 40% over pre-industrial levels. The Earth's natural carbon sinks have absorbed some of the fossil carbon we've released and the oceans have (measurably) absorbed most of the excess carbon temporarily but no, little retard, it is not "balancing out". That's just some kind of denier cult fantasy of yours. Once again you conclusively demonstrate that you are a confused, ignorant nitwit with no comprehension of the facts of this matter.

All that's based on the theory that both the oceans and the land were ALWAYS in perfect Carbon balance before evil destructive man came along.. That's a pretty silly concept based on not much evidence. In fact, it's hard for us to understand WHY oceans and lands "suddenly LEARNED" to take up man's excess CO2 when (we are being told) they never did that before... So the question is --- if they can do that -- will the absorbed fractions INCREASE? Got a definate answer to that one? In the case of the oceans, that result COULD be a very bad thing if the OAcidification effect is a large concern..

RESTORE PANGAEA! PUSH THE CONTINENTS BACK TOGETHER!!!

Mother Nature must be REUNITED! The world ain't right till we return our climate to the Cretaceous period!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGH!!!

All that's based on the theory that both the oceans and the land were ALWAYS in perfect Carbon balance before evil destructive man came along..
Natural carbon emissions and natural carbon sinks were in pretty good balance for many, many millennia prior to the start of mankind's wholesale burning off of fossil carbon into the atmosphere. Currently, atmospheric CO2 concentrations are rising rapidly and are already significantly higher than any levels that have existed for at least the past 650,000 years.

That's a pretty silly concept based on not much evidence.
Actually it is based on some very clear evidence based on the fact that global CO2 levels remained remarkably constant over vast stretches of time.

In fact, it's hard for us [retards] to understand WHY oceans and lands "suddenly LEARNED" to take up man's excess CO2 when (we are being told) they never did that before...
That's so idiotic, confused and nonsensical, it is hard to know where to begin so I'll just say that your retardation is showing again. You have no idea what you're talking about.

So the question is --- if they can do that -- will the absorbed fractions INCREASE? Got a definate(sic) answer to that one? In the case of the oceans, that result COULD be a very bad thing if the OAcidification effect is a large concern..
There are definite limits to how much extra CO2 the natural carbon sinks can absorb, including the oceans. And yes, it is a very bad thing for the oceans to be absorbing so much excess CO2 because of the ocean acidification that is happening.

Okay, sick curiosity got the better of me and I had to look at Trolling Blunder's post. In it, we see a perfect example of liberal thinking about the nature of the world.

"Nobody can take care of themselves properly unless I/We are involved in making their decisions."

People cannot make the correct (and I use the term ironically) dietary decisons.
People make too many wrong choices and must have the law spell it out.
People must be punished for making wrong decisions

But now the BEST one yet, right here...

The EARTH is not capable of taking care of itself, so WE must do it for IT.

The conceit of this belief is beyond amazement! You can do better than natural law can? By who's standard? You know better? Better than what? Who appointed you god? By what merit do you have the right to say what is and is not good while all the while you rebel and destroy every ethical and moral system you come across with relativistic bullshit?

Get OVER yourself! You are not all that and a bag of chips with a side of guacamole, and your meddling in everyone elses business (including the planet's) while ignoring your own shit just makes the world worse. Fill that hole in your soul with something else.

I've got no choice apparently but to return the personal insults. Perhaps when you can do this in a grown-up matter --- it'll relieve me of having to translate into mental midget dialect.

All that's based on the theory that both the oceans and the land were ALWAYS in perfect Carbon balance before evil destructive man came along..

Natural carbon emissions and natural carbon sinks were in pretty good balance for many, many millennia prior to the start of mankind's wholesale burning off of fossil carbon into the atmosphere. Currently, atmospheric CO2 concentrations are rising rapidly and are already significantly higher than any levels that have existed for at least the past 650,000 years.

Actually it is based on some very clear evidence based on the fact that global CO2 levels remained remarkably constant over vast stretches of time.

Actually moron -- most of that time was during many ice ages. Times when even GED scholars like yourself could identify significant differences in the Carbon Cycle. And there was no need to start the flaming. You want the oceans and the land to absorb more carbon? Make them WARMER.. It's really that simple. My question remains. Since this represents a significant NEGATIVE feedback -- how well do we understand the math?

In fact, it's hard for us [retards] to understand WHY oceans and lands "suddenly LEARNED" to take up man's excess CO2 when (we are being told) they never did that before...
That's so idiotic, confused and nonsensical, it is hard to know where to begin so I'll just say that your retardation is showing again. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You'll not convince me that with NATURAL CO2 exchanges in the 700 Gton/yr range that the proxies of ice cores, tree rings and insect parts are sensitive enough to tell what the carbon balance actually was a Million yrs ago.. To claim that would require sensitivities and accuracies of a few percent. But then again -- you chose to malign me rather than making the observation that coming out of an Ice Age promotes greater CO2 absorption.

So the question is --- if they can do that -- will the absorbed fractions INCREASE? Got a definate(sic) answer to that one? In the case of the oceans, that result COULD be a very bad thing if the OAcidification effect is a large concern..
There are definite limits to how much extra CO2 the natural carbon sinks can absorb, including the oceans. And yes, it is a very bad thing for the oceans to be absorbing so much excess CO2 because of the ocean acidification that is happening.

Only idiots can make that assertion and live with themselves. Go pat yourself.. And tell me the limit of the carbon sinks. I'm probably talking over your rectally sheltered head here, but there is also a limit on the EFFECTIVE CONCENTRATION of CO2 that causes the GreenHouse effect. There's this little math relationship (CO2 forcing function) based on a LOGARITHM (wiki it -- they'll use 5th grade explanations -- so you'll be fine). That says the effectiveness of CO2 to warming FALLS OFF at higher concentrations. Just PM me if you want me to 'splain that to you.. :cool:

I've got no choice apparently but to return the personal insults. Perhaps when you can do this in a grown-up matter --- it'll relieve me of having to translate into mental midget dialect.

Only idiots can make that assertion and live with themselves. Go pat yourself.. And tell me the limit of the carbon sinks. I'm probably talking over your rectally sheltered head here, but there is also a limit on the EFFECTIVE CONCENTRATION of CO2 that causes the GreenHouse effect. There's this little math relationship (CO2 forcing function) based on a LOGARITHM (wiki it -- they'll use 5th grade explanations -- so you'll be fine). That says the effectiveness of CO2 to warming FALLS OFF at higher concentrations. Just PM me if you want me to 'splain that to you.. :cool:

Here's how humans made their paltry emissions more significant:

1. CHAINSAWS
2. SEQUESTERED CARBON RELEASE
3. HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT TO OUT-GAS DERIVED GHGs

Oh, I get it. Fecaltoons the Clown doesn't get simultaneous removal of CO2 metabolizers OR sequestered problems, which help lead, to derivative out-gassing.

Feke, if you'd even once try to math out the effect of CHAINSAWS and human-affected FIRE and FLAMMABILITY, we'd have some math, worth shit, not just shinola.

But you like to eat shit, and shine your ass. Hey, you are a clowning cartoon. All kinds of CO2 and CH4 which you'd consider natural is a direct result, of human intervention, in an environment, which we need to positively control.

But not if Fecaltoons the Clown has shit, to say.

Okay, sick curiosity got the better of me and I had to look at Trolling Blunder's post. In it, we see a perfect example of liberal thinking about the nature of the world.

"Nobody can take care of themselves properly unless I/We are involved in making their decisions."

People cannot make the correct (and I use the term ironically) dietary decisons.
People make too many wrong choices and must have the law spell it out.
People must be punished for making wrong decisions

But now the BEST one yet, right here...

The EARTH is not capable of taking care of itself, so WE must do it for IT.

The conceit of this belief is beyond amazement! You can do better than natural law can? By who's standard? You know better? Better than what? Who appointed you god? By what merit do you have the right to say what is and is not good while all the while you rebel and destroy every ethical and moral system you come across with relativistic bullshit?

Get OVER yourself! You are not all that and a bag of chips with a side of guacamole, and your meddling in everyone elses business (including the planet's) while ignoring your own shit just makes the world worse. Fill that hole in your soul with something else.
You hush. They're LIBERALS, man. They just KNOW.

Right, RT?

Here's how humans made their paltry emissions more significant:

1. CHAINSAWS
2. SEQUESTERED CARBON RELEASE
3. HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT TO OUT-GAS DERIVED GHGs

Oh, I get it. Fecaltoons the Clown doesn't get simultaneous removal of CO2 metabolizers OR sequestered problems, which help lead, to derivative out-gassing.

Feke, if you'd even once try to math out the effect of CHAINSAWS and human-affected FIRE and FLAMMABILITY, we'd have some math, worth shit, not just shinola.

But you like to eat shit, and shine your ass. Hey, you are a clowning cartoon. All kinds of CO2 and CH4 which you'd consider natural is a direct result, of human intervention, in an environment, which we need to positively control.

But not if Fecaltoons the Clown has shit, to say.

"Chainsaws"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s0n.............you are one k00k mental case!!!:eusa_dance::gay::up::up::fu::coffee::coffee::laugh2::blowup::banana::D:D:funnyface::2up::laugh2::fu::gay::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Chainsaws..................OK leatherhead............well, thats certainly a new bomb thrower term around here. Where did yout get that gem genius???

Leatherface_01.jpg

Now global warming can be attributed to this guy!!!!

laugh.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back