Huge Margin Want Muller and McGahn To Testify

Mueller is perfectly free to testify. He just doesn't want to - which tells us everything about how bogus this entire sham is.

I'm guessing he's trying to keep his testimony free of political speculation -

RW dipshits can spin the truth to fit their agenda faster than they can say Hillary.

Just admit it.

The last thing the Democrats want is Robert Mueller meeting before a House Committee.

There is no scenario where that would turn out good for the libs.

I'll make the same prediction I made 3 weeks ago and have followed up with a
couple of other times.

Mueller will never testify before the House and Barr will Never be held in Contempt.

Just admit it.

The last thing the Democrats want is Robert Mueller meeting before a House Committee.

couple of other times.

Mueller will never testify before the House and Barr will Never be held in Contempt.

Barr caved yesterday - big prediction

:abgg2q.jpg:

The dems don't want Mueller to testify...they just want to pick around at Trump's people and scream corruption....Mueller could shut down their plans in one opening statement...Trump did not collude nor obstruct....
Mueller is afraid to say that he found no collusion or obstruction. The dems would crucify him.

I don't think Mueller is afraid of anything.
then the dims must invite him in to testify

Just admit it.

couple of other times.

barr caved on what?

Just admit it.

couple of other times.

barr caved on what?

Schiff says Justice Department agrees to turn over Mueller documents

Just admit it.

couple of other times.

barr caved on what?

I don't see where barr caved?

Just admit it.

couple of other times.

barr caved on what?

Terrific, not a single Democrat in Congress has read the Mueller report, I'm sure they're all lining up to read all the documents....dumbass.

RW idiots are soooooo damn boring its pathetic -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

McGhan already testified for 30 hours.

Which of course is redacted.
The public needs to hear what he has to say.
If it's redacted it means he didn't say what they wanted him to say.

Barr redacted it so if that's the case then they dont want his testimony to get out.

The public has a right to know.
Barr worked with Mueller on the redactions. If they BOTH agreed on those redactions it contains classified information. The Democrats will keep it redacted if it doesn't contain anything damaging about Trump.

Just admit it.

couple of other times.

barr caved on what?

They wanted all of it...including underlying documents. The DOJ just said they will give a
less redacted version to Congress.

Again...Mueller will never testify before the House and Barr will never be held in Contempt.

The results of this poll is hardly surprising. Voters believe in transparency. Since McGrath's testimony was redacted, he certainly has not testified to Congress. Also the fact that 69% believe that Barr's redacted report is not good enough shows voters trust Barr only to a degree.

The results of this poll is hardly surprising. Voters believe in transparency. Since McGrath's testimony was redacted, he certainly has not testified to Congress. Also the fact that 69% believe that Barr's redacted report is not good enough shows voters trust Barr only to a degree.
how many were polled? 69% of a 1000 folks? hahahahahahahaahahhahahaha:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: you gotta be kidding me.

Last edited:
McGhan already testified for 30 hours.

Which of course is redacted.
The public needs to hear what he has to say.
If it's redacted it means he didn't say what they wanted him to say.

Barr redacted it so if that's the case then they dont want his testimony to get out.

The public has a right to know.
Barr worked with Mueller on the redactions. If they BOTH agreed on those redactions it contains classified information. The Democrats will keep it redacted if it doesn't contain anything damaging about Trump.

The redactions are irrelevant. The same questions can be asked by congress as by Mueller.

He cannot say anything that he didn't say in his 400 sheet roll of toilet paper, and Congress cannot force him to testify.

Besides that, Mueller is a Trump Hater who staffed his entire group with Trump Haters and they still couldn't pin anything on him.

You took your shot at a COUP and you lost. Keep pressing it and you will lose the 2020 elections.

Go Home Drunky McDrunk Tards, The Moscow Mueller Party is Over!

The Party Is Over & You Are The Drunk Still On The Lawn In The Morning
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back