Huge Margin Want Muller and McGahn To Testify

Only one problem. Mueller doesn't want to testify.

I'd love to see the Mule testify. He really isn't as smart as libs say.

IMHO, they will nab his sorry ass on perjury charges on the first day. He'll be singing like a canary

The dems don't want Mueller to testify...they just want to pick around at Trump's people and scream corruption....Mueller could shut down their plans in one opening statement...Trump did not collude nor obstruct....
Mueller is afraid to say that he found no collusion or obstruction. The dems would crucify him.

LMAO They already did that. The minute his report revealed no collusion or obstruction the Dems went after he and his report.

He went from their hero to a man who was shielding Trump. A man who was as guilty as Trump in their feeble minds.

You can't cure stupid.

But you can laugh at it.

Just admit it.

The last thing the Democrats want is Robert Mueller meeting before a House Committee.

There is no scenario where that would turn out good for the libs.

I'll make the same prediction I made 3 weeks ago and have followed up with a
couple of other times.

Mueller will never testify before the House and Barr will Never be held in Contempt.

Barr caved yesterday - big prediction

:abgg2q.jpg:
barr caved on what?

Schiff says Justice Department agrees to turn over Mueller documents
I don't see where barr caved?

That's because it's hidden inside tiny little minds. They have a number of times ready to go, depending on the situation. If Barr, for example, agrees to do something, he caved. If he refuses, he's obstructing. If he releases something that paints the president in a positive light, he's a lapdog. If he releases something that doesn't, he's afraid of something bigger than Trump. It's easy to predict.

why do they need to be asked again?

So the public can know of course. Don't you want to know?
what do you need to know that wasn't in the report mueller wrote? Are you saying he was incompetent?
McGahn's redacted testimony.
WTF do you think we're talking about?
well if it was redacted, that means it is classified. McGahn doesn't need to testify to congress in that capacity. The fact that Mueller didn't find anything, is all they need to know. talk to mueller.
No, it's redacted because Barr redacted it.
No doubt because his testimony supported the obstruction found by Mueller.
Fine.
Congress can simply ask him themselves.

No doubt? I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. There's no reason to think that.

what do you need to know that wasn't in the report mueller wrote? Are you saying he was incompetent?
well if it was redacted, that means it is classified. McGahn doesn't need to testify to congress in that capacity. The fact that Mueller didn't find anything, is all they need to know. talk to mueller.
Fine.

No doubt? I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. There's no reason to think that.

Great. His testimony will clear that up.

The results of this poll is hardly surprising. Voters believe in transparency. Since McGrath's testimony was redacted, he certainly has not testified to Congress. Also the fact that 69% believe that Barr's redacted report is not good enough shows voters trust Barr only to a degree.
how many were polled? 69% of a 1000 folks? hahahahahahahaahahhahahaha:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: you gotta be kidding me.

Most of the pollsters caught the Democrat sweep of the House in 2018. I have no doubts about this poll. The vast majority of voters want transparency.

The redactions are irrelevant. The same questions can be asked by congress as by Mueller.

It does not necessarily mean that. That is why Congress needs to see the unredacted report and be able to question witnesses on it.

Fine.
no they can't. executive privilege, did you miss that part? got to ask mueller.

Executive privilege cannot be used to cover things up. Trump waived executive privilege when McGahn spoke to the Special Counsel.

Even a majority of republicans want them to testify.

A huge majority of Americans believe that the full un redacted Muller report should have been available to congress.

America just isn't on the side of the far right wing extremists and trump.

Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify in Congress
Two points.

1. The Full unredacted report can not be released without violating the law.

2. Are you one of the morons on this site that believe polls?

1. The Congress can see the full report because they have the power of oversight. Their constitutional authority overrides laws.

2. The fact is in addition to polls, we have the results in 2018 as well. I do believe this poll.

A huge majority of Americans believe that the full un redacted Muller report should have been available to congress.

Two points.

1. The Congress can see the full report because they have the power of oversight. Their constitutional authority overrides laws.

2. The fact is in addition to polls, we have the results in 2018 as well. I do believe this poll.

In regards to your first point, please cite the Congressional authority to violate their own laws. We will wait, but not hold our breath while doing so.

Fine.

yes, mueller can

Two points.

no, no they don't. it's against the law. you should actually learn the law.

Fine.
no they can't. executive privilege, did you miss that part? got to ask mueller.

Executive privilege cannot be used to cover things up. Trump waived executive privilege when McGahn spoke to the Special Counsel.
sure it can, it's the law.

It does not necessarily mean that. That is why Congress needs to see the unredacted report and be able to question witnesses on it.
well sure it does. it is why they use redaction. to hide classified information. and the congress has no legal authority no matter how many times you want to write they do in here. they don't. you can post the law that gives them the right to violate the law.

Fine.

yes, mueller can
McGahn, dope.

Fine.

yes, mueller can
McGahn, dope.
what about him? he has executive privilege. Mueller doesn't, you want his info, ask Mueller.

Fine.

yes, mueller can
McGahn, dope.
what about him? he has executive privilege. Mueller doesn't, you want his info, ask Mueller.
what about him?
That's who I'm talking about, dope.
There is no such privilege.

Muller won’t testify simply to preserve his legacy. I want him to testify for sure. McGahn already testified. Muller needs to speak now.

Forum List

Back