Huge Margin Want Muller and McGahn To Testify

Democrats will get consumed by talking about Trump, and it would drown out talk about health care, jobs, and other policies

Mueller is perfectly free to testify. He just doesn't want to - which tells us everything about how bogus this entire sham is.

so, you also know Bob?

did you just get off the phone with Bob too?

What did Bob have to say?

No doubt? I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. There's no reason to think that.

Great. His testimony will clear that up.
yes, mueller can
McGahn, dope.
what about him? he has executive privilege. Mueller doesn't, you want his info, ask Mueller.
what about him?
That's who I'm talking about, dope.
There is no such privilege.
here you go

executive privilege
  • n.
    The principle that members of the executive branch of government cannot legally be forced to disclose their confidential communications when such disclosure would adversely affect the operations or procedures of the executive branch.

The dems don't want Mueller to testify...they just want to pick around at Trump's people and scream corruption....Mueller could shut down their plans in one opening statement...Trump did not collude nor obstruct....

and Trump could end the entire issue if he wasn't hiding something.

Mueller needs to testify if he wants to or not - PERIOD.
/——-/ How do you know Trump is hiding something? Maybe you should testify before Congress.

The GOP have a problem, in that they have a deeply corrupt, antidemocratic president who should get thrown out on his ass. Yeah, that’s a problem. You can’t make that go away.

Only one problem. Mueller doesn't want to testify.

so, you just got off the phone with Bob; what did Bob say?
Has he testified yet? Why not? Let us know when he does.

YOU SAID: "Mueller doesn't want to testify."

So, you must know Bob; what did he tell you?
If he wanted to, he would have. I don't need to talk to him on the phone to figure that one out. You apparently need someone to draw you a picture.

If he wanted to, he would have. I don't need to talk to him on the phone to figure that one out. You apparently need someone to draw you a picture.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of U Rumple

re: post # 91

now, go back to fucking bed ..............

So why hasn't he testified in private? Could it be that he's making excuses? Never thought of that possibility, did you, genius?

Even a majority of republicans want them to testify.

A huge majority of Americans believe that the full un redacted Muller report should have been available to congress.

America just isn't on the side of the far right wing extremists and trump.

Poll finds wide support for Mueller to testify in Congress
News flash, the testifying is over as are the stupid games That game was played and lost by the left. Now it's time to either work or STFU.

So why hasn't he testified in private? Could it be that he's making excuses? Never thought of that possibility, did you, genius?

You have emphatically stated that Mueller does NOT desire to testify, and now we have a report out within the past 5 hours that states just the opposite.

I'm calling dumb ass on your claim.

You have emphatically stated that Mueller does NOT desire to testify, and now we have a report out within the past 5 hours that states just the opposite.

I'm calling dumb ass on your claim.
Oh, a report! Well that settles it. Yet, still, he hasn't testified either publicly or privately. Just for the record, I hope Mueller does testify because there are a few Republicans who have some questions for him that he's gonna have trouble answering. Maybe that has something to do with his vacillation.

Great. His testimony will clear that up.
yes, mueller can
McGahn, dope.
what about him? he has executive privilege. Mueller doesn't, you want his info, ask Mueller.
what about him?
here you go

executive privilege
  • n.
    The principle that members of the executive branch of government cannot legally be forced to disclose their confidential communications when such disclosure would adversely affect the operations or procedures of the executive branch.

They were already disclosed to Mueller, dope.

yes, mueller can
McGahn, dope.
what about him?
here you go

executive privilege
  • n.

They were already disclosed to Mueller, dope.
yes they were, why do you need them to do a do over?

Forum List

Back