How would you respond to a text message like this from your mother??

My mom has a habit of sending aggressive text messages. She sent a text to me saying."give me a call when you get a chance between Friday and Sunday? HUH?

I told her she can't tell a grown person when to call her back. Have you ever heard of something this crazy? My mom's excuse was......."You should have time for your mother". I tried telling her I have a NEW LIFE but she refuses to adjust and wants things her way. That type of text comes off like telling someone YOU HAVE 2 DAYS to return my back. She is about to be BLOCKED

You dumb-ass. She is telling you that she wants your input before she makes an executive decision. That decision will either be made by Sunday night or Monday.

Hopefully it will be whether to put him in her will or not.

Dear fbj
Mothers are always going to want to hear from their kids, at any age.

You might take it as a compliment she WANTS to hear from you more!

You may feel this way now, but after your mother is gone,
you may miss having the luxury of complaining of her bugging you too much.

She loves you very much, and will always feel connected
to you, even if you don't want to be nagged, babied or bugged.

The more you can love your mother, and the better
you can work out how to communicate with her,
you will succeed in the same with your female and romantic relations.

Consider this part of the challenge.
When potential wives look at how their potential
husbands TREAT and talk about their mothers and/or sisters,
that's how they are going to treat their WIVES.

so use this as an exercise to work on your
hardest communication issues, and the effort
you invest will pay off when it comes to your
close relations with women you want to be able
to understand and communicate clearly with.

Try to love your mother the way you
want to be able to connect and talk with
the woman or women in your life.

How come I was able to go 5 weeks without talking to her when I was in college???????????? Now that I am a grown man and living on my own she all needy and shit
How ungrateful you are! One day you will mature and see how selfish you were or are.
One day you too, will need your child. That is if you have any. I would urge you not to have any.

My mom has a habit of sending aggressive text messages. She sent a text to me saying."give me a call when you get a chance between Friday and Sunday? HUH?

I told her she can't tell a grown person when to call her back. Have you ever heard of something this crazy? My mom's excuse was......."You should have time for your mother". I tried telling her I have a NEW LIFE but she refuses to adjust and wants things her way. That type of text comes off like telling someone YOU HAVE 2 DAYS to return my back. She is about to be BLOCKED

You dumb-ass. She is telling you that she wants your input before she makes an executive decision. That decision will either be made by Sunday night or Monday.

Hopefully it will be whether to put him in her will or not.
Oh yes! How great Karma is....:)

The bigger person always has time, energy, and kindness to give. Call her-she's your mother.
p.s. if the call gets annoying, ask for money-that will shorten it greatly.

Dear fbj

How come I was able to go 5 weeks without talking to her when I was in college???????????? Now that I am a grown man and living on my own she all needy and shit

Just wait until the day you want to talk to her and she has passed on. Think about that for a minute!

I would give anything to talk to my mother again, but she died 3 years ago.

What's crazy is that you think this is crazy.

What will be a whole lot crazier is this: if you find a decent woman who sees the way you treat your mother and still wants to be with you. You won't. She might be a woman, but she won't be decent.

Why wait? Call her now.

Dear fbj

Because she knew you had competent babysitters at the college.

Dear fbj

Wow that's a whole lot of assumptions.

If a relationship with your family is in any way toxic you are better off without them.

Dear fbj

Call your fucking mother

There is going to come a day when you will give almost anything to speak to your mother on the phone, but you won't be able to. You're never too busy for your parents. Stop being a twat and call your mama.

What a bitch. No wonder you can't get a girlfriend.

It's your mom, man, your mom...

My folks split up when I was about 11. I stayed in California with my dad, mom moved back to Texas. I have called my mom at least once a week since then to this very day (save those occasions when I have been visiting her). It's mom...

When my phone rings, there only four people for whom I will answer it no mater what I may be doing... my wife, my daughters, and mom... and though there have been times when I have thought twice about answering for my wife and daughters, I have never thought twice about answering mom's calls...

It's mom...

There is going to come a day when you will give almost anything to speak to your mother on the phone, but you won't be able to. You're never too busy for your parents. Stop being a twat and call your mama.

That's no lie. There isn't much I wouldn't give up to talk to my dad again...

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

That's no lie. There isn't much I wouldn't give up to talk to my dad again...

No doubt. I am so very blessed to have all four of my parents and two gradmas that are still alive.

You're a hard man, Charley Brown.

How the fuck can you tell someone when to call you back?
Is this the person who wiped your ass when you were a baby? Fed you when you were hungry?
Was there for you when you had a fever? Cleaned your scrapes when you fell head first? (apparently, several times)
Clothed you and kept you warm?
Now in the twilight of her years she would like you to call her? You're a dick, dude.

I wish I had a mother to call, I'd call her everyday....and she wouldn't have to ask.

This is where I call those like you a punk for a reason.

1. She gave birth to you!

2. She raised you well enough to keep you out of prison and to be able to hold down a job.

3. Just call your mother once a day because when she is gone you will understand why I consider you a damn punk for being the way you are!

All I can say is wow!!!!

I don't blame you, no one deserves pressure like that.

And she doesn't seem to be the least bit remorseful for all the times she dropped you on your head when you were a baby....

Forum List

Back