How Would YOU describe Yourself as "Normal"

My Normal.

1). I don't own any gun, but I support the RIGHT for Citizens to Own Guns.
2). I support a Marriage between same-sex Couples. Same with Inter-Racial.
3). I believe that Pedophiles are SCUM. Death to those that commit those Crimes.
4). I believe that MOST politicians in CONGRESS have taken money to support a cause that they might NOT otherwise BELIEVE IN.
5). I believe in HELPING others in need, even if it means I pay more in Taxes.
Now maybe I believe that because I can afford it, IF I was living UNDER paycheck to paycheck, I might think otherwise.
6). I believe that Religion INDOCTRINATION is the LARGEST and Most Corrupt Concept to EVER confuse the mind of individuals. World Wide Hatred is what Religion has CAUSED.
7). I believe in Right to Abortion, up to 'conditions' like 15- weeks or the harm to the mother.
There is so much more here, I just believe that this WILL NEVER be resolved.
I understand the most women that have abortions are probably not "Party Affiliated" but those that are "Party Affiliated" are 50/50 (D) / (R).
8). I believe that THE USA is the greatest Nation on Earth. There are many other Great Nations, but I prefer to Live here, in the USA. I went to CABO 9 Years Ago, Loved it, but my desire to see the REST of the NorthEastern US is greater than anything Overseas.

My Normal.

3). I believe that Pedophiles are SCUM. Death to those that commit those Crimes.
4). I believe that MOST politicians in CONGRESS have taken money to support a cause that they might NOT otherwise BELIEVE IN.
Now maybe I believe that because I can afford it, IF I was living UNDER paycheck to paycheck, I might think otherwise.
6). I believe that Religion INDOCTRINATION is the LARGEST and Most Corrupt Concept to EVER confuse the mind of individuals. World Wide Hatred is what Religion has CAUSED.
7). I believe in Right to Abortion, up to 'conditions' like 15- weeks or the harm to the mother.
I understand the most women that have abortions are probably not "Party Affiliated" but those that are "Party Affiliated" are 50/50 (D) / (R).
8). I believe that THE USA is the greatest Nation on Earth. There are many other Great Nations, but I prefer to Live here, in the USA. I went to CABO 9 Years Ago, Loved it, but my desire to see the REST of the NorthEastern US is greater than anything Overseas.

Normal people don’t lump same sex with interracial.

Two completely different things.

Many of us DESPISE the other side.
FACT.
What is Your Normal?
The Left is obsessed with what is normal.

But what is normal? Is it just the mere average of a group? Who cares?

That is why the Left is obsessed with polls and democracy. The only interest of a Leftists is to know that they are in the majority because there is strength in numbers. Those who lust after power, like those in the fascist left, only care about such things as having greater numbers so they can impose themselves via mob rule, and then smile about it as being democracy. And if by some chance they are not in the majority, then they seek to socially engineer society so that the majority will eventually see things their way.

Case in points is trans people and gay people. On average, they make up a very small percentage of Americans, thus not normal. But this is not acceptable to those on the Left, so they must "fix" it.

That is why the gender theories are now taught in schools all around the world, with gender confusion rising 4000%. There now will be far more trans and gay people out there due to the Left pushing it on children.

At Brown university alone about half the students now identify as LGTB. Now those who are straight may now be in the minority within society, thus no longer considered normal.

The Left simply socially engineers people into being what they want and then labeling it normal.

Last edited:
My Normal.

Normal is a comparison to others, not yourself.

No Shit Sherlock......

That is WHY I said, My Normal.
JFC, you RWIs cannot accept ANY facts.
You Leftists constantly change terms around like the definition of woman or recession, etc., so I did not know if you did the same with the term normal.

You Leftists constantly change terms around like the definition of woman or recession, etc., so I did not know if you did the same with the term normal.
I'm NOT discussing others that you define as Leftists.
This was/is MY list.

Discuss MY list and then call me a liar, which you will.
Which of my POINTS would you like to refute, about ME, NOT about your self-defined others.

No Shit Sherlock......

That is WHY I said, My Normal.
JFC, you RWIs cannot accept ANY facts.
Here's a fact:

Subjective morality has no standards whatsoever.

As far as gender stuff: 1 in around 2200 is born a hermaphrodite. Those people CAN choose which gender they

want to identify with, but really nobody else can without going against the laws of nature. :dunno:

Last edited:
Here's a fact:

Subjective morality has no standards whatsoever.

As far as gender stuff: 1 in around 2200 is born a hermaphrodite. Those people CAN choose which gender they

want to identify with, but really nobody else can without going against the laws of nature. :dunno:
You know what The Duke
This Gender shit in schools/society is awkward, and wrong.
I will NEVER understand it, and IT PISSES me off that some of you clowns keep insisting that I support it.
Men should never be competing with women in sports.
There should be no men/women (except children w/parent) in the opposite sex BR.

You don't tell me what to do. That's where you're fuckin' up. ;)
Weakness on your part.
I was discussing MY beliefs, NOT yours.

Are you so weak that you can't have any discourse?
I'll give you another chance.

Discuss one of my 8 points, and state YOUR thought on that ONE choice.
You up to it?

And is a:

1) Spina Bifida
2) Downs
3) Legless

Are these Mutations?
Dummy

Yes, they are ALL mutations. 99% of all mutations are harmful.

It's called science. You should learn some.

Forum List

Back