How Would YOU describe Yourself as "Normal"

You have no actual point.
Just Hate.\\. You go with that.....It's ALL you got.
Many of us DESPISE the other side.
FACT.

brian-regan-derp.gif

Since you raised the point that those other conditions are mutations, you, as the OP, made it the topic, moron. Your post #33. And we wonder why Johnny can't read.
It is no wonder that your Grandchildren despise You.
Why do you hate your Grandchilds?

I don't make your retarded posts for you. You do that all on your own.
Hey, you derailed the thread.

The Thread was, "How do you describe yourself as normal"

You care to respond?

My Normal.

1). I don't own any gun, but I support the RIGHT for Citizens to Own Guns.
2). I support a Marriage between same-sex Couples. Same with Inter-Racial.
3). I believe that Pedophiles are SCUM. Death to those that commit those Crimes.
4). I believe that MOST politicians in CONGRESS have taken money to support a cause that they might NOT otherwise BELIEVE IN.
5). I believe in HELPING others in need, even if it means I pay more in Taxes.
Now maybe I believe that because I can afford it, IF I was living UNDER paycheck to paycheck, I might think otherwise.
6). I believe that Religion INDOCTRINATION is the LARGEST and Most Corrupt Concept to EVER confuse the mind of individuals. World Wide Hatred is what Religion has CAUSED.
7). I believe in Right to Abortion, up to 'conditions' like 15- weeks or the harm to the mother.
There is so much more here, I just believe that this WILL NEVER be resolved.
I understand the most women that have abortions are probably not "Party Affiliated" but those that are "Party Affiliated" are 50/50 (D) / (R).
8). I believe that THE USA is the greatest Nation on Earth. There are many other Great Nations, but I prefer to Live here, in the USA. I went to CABO 9 Years Ago, Loved it, but my desire to see the REST of the NorthEastern US is greater than anything Overseas.
Create YOUR own List, or debate this list.

Hey, you derailed the thread.

The Thread was, "How do you describe yourself as normal"

You care to respond?
You started with this:
FACT.
What is Your Normal?
There are men and there are women.

I believe God made this world and everything in it.

Homosexuality should neither be condemned nor celebrated in society.

Homosexuality or any sexuality has no place near little kids.

It's a wondrous world God created with everything that works like clockwork in nature.

People shouldn't screw around too much with nature.

Communism is an idea that has failed every time it's been forcefully or voluntarily implemented.

I believe people should learn from the mistakes of the past.

As far as guns in America? Everyone that is responsible enough should have one or more.

There's so many things around that can kill ya it isn't even funny.

You started with this:

There are men and there are women.

Homosexuality should neither be condemned nor celebrated in society.

Homosexuality or any sexuality has no place near little kids.

It's a wondrous world God created with everything that works like clockwork in nature.

People shouldn't screw around too much with nature.

Communism is an idea that has failed every time it's been forcefully or voluntarily implemented.

I believe people should learn from the mistakes of the past.

As far as guns in America? Everyone that is responsible enough should have one or more.

There's so many things around that can kill ya it isn't even funny.
That is an Awesome Post of what YOU believe.
Thanks for the Post.

Which God?

You have no IDEA, you will default to......um...my god. Default GOD.

There is NO god.......never mind....science is NOT accepted today by the RWI.

Lol, an exercise to find commonality goes of the rails. One thing is apparent , a lot of you are normally ass holes. Well here is some things that in my life experience most people go through. I had to work my dick into the ground most my life. I have things I like to do for fun. May not be the same things as you but I like to fish, hunt and golf. I worked my dick into the ground and obtained some wealth. Just to watch it all explode in my face and watch it all go up in smoke. Why? Because I married an angry , fearful person who was selfish.I started over at the age of 50. Took me awhile but I am back on my feet.my divorce took 4 years. I finally let her have almost all of my worldly possessions. Just wanted to walk with enough to buy a house. That bitch went through it all and was broke inside a year. I still work my dick into the dirt running fishing charters 8 months out of the year. If the summer was good I fuck off for 4 months. Gunna have to work some this winter. Lots of canceling this year due to unsafe wave conditions. This was the last week of my season. Will put the boats away on Monday. Did not run but a couple of trips the last two weeks because of large waves. Going back to the city this week end. Really looking forward to it as I will spend time with my youngest daughter and my grandchildren. I can be an ass hole also like some of you. I am quiet. I am am patient. I am controlled. I am an iron plated mother fucker. I can take long periods of time in the worst weather imaginable. I am unflappable between the ears. If so.e of you ass hats get your wish and get a civil war in this country I look forward to seeing you in my cross hairs.

Which God?

You have no IDEA, you will default to......um...my god. Default GOD.

There is NO god.......never mind....science is NOT accepted today by the RWI.
Are you trying to proseletyze your atheism? Atheists are worse about that than Jehovah's Witnesses.

I actually think they're the worst of any religion about proseletyzing.

They'll never win anyone over because they're too annoying and preachy with it.

FACT.
What is Your Normal?

I would use the term "default"

The default condition of a human being is either male or female, heterosexual, all expected body parts included and functioning.

Forum List

Back