Zone1 How would you describe your religious affiliation?

Choose your religious affiliation.

• Other religion (Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't waste my time pondering any of this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe, horse trading in politics is a time honored tradition. Happens all the time. They're politicians, not saints.

donny is neither. pull that tribble off his head & the will be 666 scribbled on that scalp.

Personally I wish they'd make abortion a misdemeanor.

i personally think it shouldn't be unlawful

at all.

Seems like a good horse trade to me.

there should be no trade off with one's bodily autonomy.

at all.

So is that the full distribution? Every single one is that way?

not all, i am sure. but most - why would they want to be affiliated with that kind of ilk? just like roman catholics.

donny is neither. pull that tribble off his head & the will be 666 scribbled on that scalp.

i personally think it shouldn't be unlawful

at all.

there should be no trade off with one's bodily autonomy.

at all.
I think that is an unreasonable position.

I think you have a bias problem that makes you tend to stereotype.

every stereotype is rooted in fact.

i am italian & i'll be the first one to state that every italian family has a few sopranos in it.

fact.

Last edited:
If none of these choices apply, please list what religion you believe in, otherwise your choice should be included in the list below.
Noahide. Believe in G-d, keep more than the required Seven Laws and tired of turning the other cheek. I've given more to charity the last year than ever before since a dream guided me to the truth.

Lifelong Lutheran. Stronhly believe all who believe will enter the kingdom of heaven. The first admitted will be thr poor. As it is written. The Uber wealthy will NOT be permitted to enter.

I won´t puke but I think they are doing a big theatre.
85ddae_d5a4127c781441dd81a3c64639f92c13~mv2.jpeg

no - it's a fact. imo. apparently, it's not yours, & of yer offended, then that's on you. i suppose you are a fundie?
You are the one acting like a fundie, my dear. You are every bit extreme as they are with your blanket stereotypes. You're just a horse of another color. What could possibly go wrong with that kind of behavior, right?

You are the one acting like a fundie, my dear. You are every bit extreme as they are with your blanket stereotypes. You're just a horse of another color. What could possibly go wrong with that kind of behavior, right?

oh please. i know enough ... ya ya ya.... not everyone ... yada yada yada.

i see the results for the vast majority.... not the few; & it's a clusterfuck on so many levels.

& that as they say is that, my dear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back