Zone1 How would you describe your religious affiliation?

Choose your religious affiliation.

• Other religion (Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't waste my time pondering any of this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is that right? then why don't you question yer chosen one?

I do. I also pay attention to everything else. The only people acting like fascists are the democrats. I was actually alive during WWII. I have vague memories of what it was like at that time.

I also grew up very poor, and lived on Pine Ridge for a time, so am well aware of the issues affecting Native Americans, of which I am a part. My father was working in Hollywood as a stunt man, he was pure Shawnee. My mom then married another Native American, who was also working as a stunt man, who was Oglala Sioux. He took us to Pine Ridge.

Terrible place at the time.

So I was exposed to all manner of religions. When I was able to go to school I figured out my own way very fast, and fortunately was smart enough to achieve my goals.

I do. I also pay attention to everything else. The only people acting like fascists are the democrats.

that is insane.

I was actually alive during WWII.

so was my father. he fought in the pacific in the army air corp as a gunner. HE was the OG antifa.

I have vague memories of what it was like at that time.

my father had vivid ones. he was a loud i-talian, but would go silent if that subject came up.

I also grew up very poor, and lived on Pine Ridge for a time, so am well aware of the issues affecting Native Americans, of which I am a part.

how do you feel about the pocahontas slurs donny threw around & when he said that to some NAs at the whitehouse?

My father was working in Hollywood as a stunt man, he was pure Shawnee. My mom then married another Native American, who was also working as a stunt man, who was Oglala Sioux. He took us to Pine Ridge.

Terrible place at the time.

my father thought wet white bread & sugar was a treat. that's what he had for a snack.

So I was exposed to all manner of religions. When I was able to go to school I figured out my own way very fast, and fortunately was smart enough to achieve my goals.

okey dokey. will you vote for the mango hued dictator on day one candidate/nominee for prez.... scientist?

oh please. i know enough ... ya ya ya.... not everyone ... yada yada yada.

i see the results for the vast majority.... not the few; & it's a clusterfuck on so many levels.

& that as they say is that, my dear.
If only everyone could believe the same things as you, right?

that is insane.

so was my father. he fought in the pacific in the army air corp as a gunner. HE was the OG antifa.

my father had vivid ones. he was a loud i-talian, but would go silent if that subject came up.

how do you feel about the pocahontas slurs donny threw around & when he said that to some NAs at the whitehouse?

my father thought wet white bread & sugar was a treat. that's what he had for a snack.

okey dokey. will you vote for the mango hued dictator on day one candidate/nominee for prez.... scientist?
I pay attention to what people do, not what they say. You clearly don't. To me, that is the definition of insane. You're welcome.

No, he was a air gunner in an airplane. He wasn't antifa. Antifa was founded by Josef Stalin and they are a marxist organization. Your father would happily kill every antifart piece of shit he ever ran across. They are no different than the people he would have killed during the war.

I don't pay attention to claims made by un named sources. They carry the same weight as any religious statement made by a priest.

Wow. He had snacks. I never had those as a kid. If I was lucky I could kill a rabbit and actually have a good meal.

Yeah, I will vote for Trump. He was the first POTUS to not get us into a new war in decades. He was the first POTUS where the middle class saw their net worth increase faster than the rich for the first time EVER.

He was the first POTUS to ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION in my long memory.

He is the only NON AUTHORITARIAN in government.

I dare you to do your own research and link to an actual dictatorial thing that he did.

Forum List

Back