how will you die?

I imagine many cons will be face up on their back on the floor looking up at an LED lightbulb, and as they breath their last breath and say their last words it will be, "I can't even die under an incandescent lightbulb. Damn you libruls, damn you all to hell......."

ever think of how you will die?
most want to die in their sleep--yes?
heart attack/stroke would not be pleasurable
how about on Soylent Green where you can watch something pleasurable before you die?
what about a nuke? as we just saw the ''scare'' in Hawaii? some would not feel it--others would have a long, painful death
Probably from some crazy bastard ramming his car into me because he listened to some warning of imminent incoming missiles accidentally caused by some asshole working for the government.

remind me to send him a thank you note

You sound like a dittohead. They are the most retarded of the lot.

Most definitely not. Mr. Limbaugh is as much a moron as every other center/leftist radio host out there. Yes, I just called Rush, Hannity, and the other Republican talking heads "centrists".
That makes you a Maoist. Both you and the fascists are on borrowed time.

how about on Soylent Green where you can watch something pleasurable before you die?
what about a nuke? as we just saw the ''scare'' in Hawaii? some would not feel it--others would have a long, painful death
I'm going to go out on a limb, and venture to guess that my death will be the result of, lack of oxygenated blood flow to the brain...
Or maybe it will be when you go out on a limb.

I imagine many cons will be face up on their back on the floor looking up at an LED lightbulb, and as they breath their last breath and say their last words it will be, "I can't even die under an incandescent lightbulb. Damn you libruls, damn you all to hell......."

By the same token, you liberals will die old and suffering from dementia in nursing homes. While the attendant changes your crap-filled Depends and wipes the drool from your face, you'll be muttering unintelligibly something about "Russians hiding under the bed".

The muzzle flash is the bullcrap alterative facts that blast out your ass.

LOL. I'm not a Trumpist. I'm just an American Nationalist who understands that people like you need to be wiped out anywhere and everywhere you are found - loudly, violently, and permanently.
You sound like a dittohead. They are the most retarded of the lot.
Naah-he is just your basic five-and-dime kookburger.

I don't have any idea.

I don't have any idea.
my family has a history of strokes/heart attacks.....so I was thinking I might go that way

I'm going to die from an aneurysm as my head finally explodes from reading too many stupid comments from stupid partisans reacting to the stupid things said by other stupid partisans.

I expect to die of cancer. About half of my family has done so, so the genetic tendency toward cancer is very strong.

upload_2018-2-17_16-17-30.jpeg

Hopefully in my sleep with a smile on my face.

Forum List

Back