how will you die?

It would be great to see and participate in the upcoming revolt/civil war. Fascists will be quashed and the world will be a better place. I will die surrounded by great grandkids who will thrive in a neo-enlightenment world free of man-made barriers.

I can't wait for christian fascists to realize they lack the knowledge to make the journey to the afterworld.

hqdefault.jpg

It would be great to see and participate in the upcoming revolt/civil war. Fascists will be quashed and the world will be a better place. I will die surrounded by great grandkids who will thrive in a neo-enlightenment world free of man-made barriers.

Make sure you have thst image in your mind when you watch my muzzle flash, then everything blinks out of existence, scumball.

I can't wait for christian fascists to realize they lack the knowledge to make the journey to the afterworld.

Who says all the Fascists are Christians? I most certainly am not.

Make sure you have thst image in your mind when you watch my muzzle flash, then everything blinks out of existence, scumball.

Who says all the Fascists are Christians? I most certainly am not.
The muzzle flash is the bullcrap alterative facts that blast out your ass.

ever think of how you will die?
most want to die in their sleep--yes?
heart attack/stroke would not be pleasurable
how about on Soylent Green where you can watch something pleasurable before you die?
what about a nuke? as we just saw the ''scare'' in Hawaii? some would not feel it--others would have a long, painful death
I'm going to go out on a limb, and venture to guess that my death will be the result of, lack of oxygenated blood flow to the brain...
what about a nuke landing ground zero on someone?
wouldn't that be more of an instant pulverization??
I don't think Little Kim can deliver a nuke at sea level.
He's going to have to resort to a high-altitude burst and hope it fries all of their electrical grid.

how about on Soylent Green where you can watch something pleasurable before you die?
what about a nuke? as we just saw the ''scare'' in Hawaii? some would not feel it--others would have a long, painful death
I'm going to go out on a limb, and venture to guess that my death will be the result of, lack of oxygenated blood flow to the brain...
what about a nuke landing ground zero on someone?
wouldn't that be more of an instant pulverization??
I don't think Little Kim can deliver a nuke at sea level.
He's going to have to resort to a high-altitude burst and hope it fries all of their electrical grid.
If it fries ours... Liberals will die by the millions.

Since my dream of dying in a whorehouse went unfulfilled, I'll probably go by one of the following:

I smoke and have COPD, I drink vodka like a Russian, straight out of the bottle, I've carried a legal concealed weapon since 2011 (always sober then but accidental discharges can happen to anyone), I reload ammo in the garage and smoke and drink at the same time (but keep the ashtray on the other side of the garage), heart disease runs in my family as well as colon cancer, I use a lot of solvents and other chemicals to refurbish old things, I hunt deer, rabbits, and squirrels, I drive like a bat out of hell to get wherever I'm going, I'm always throwing aerosol cans and junk ammo in the burn barrel, it's always slippery as fuck outside in the Winter, I use kerosene heaters and lamps in the garage to keep warm, I worked as a bricklayer for 15 years inhaling a lot of dust from construction materials, and I worked as an electronics bench tech for 12 years peering through a magnifying glass and breathing solder fumes. I also cast my own lead bullets out of wheel weights and tin but only outside and in the Summer. I was also a rock musician for 30 years and was livin' the dream, so you can guess the stupid shit I did then. Lots of ways to die but nobody knows when they'll get theirs. Only God knows that.

Since my dream of dying in a whorehouse went unfulfilled, I'll probably go by one of the following:

I smoke and have COPD, I drink vodka like a Russian, straight out of the bottle, I've carried a legal concealed weapon since 2011 (always sober then but accidental discharges can happen to anyone), I reload ammo in the garage and smoke and drink at the same time (but keep the ashtray on the other side of the garage), heart disease runs in my family as well as colon cancer, I use a lot of solvents and other chemicals to refurbish old things, I hunt deer, rabbits, and squirrels, I drive like a bat out of hell to get wherever I'm going, I'm always throwing aerosol cans and junk ammo in the burn barrel, it's always slippery as fuck outside in the Winter, I use kerosene heaters and lamps in the garage to keep warm, I worked as a bricklayer for 15 years inhaling a lot of dust from construction materials, and I worked as an electronics bench tech for 12 years peering through a magnifying glass and breathing solder fumes. I also cast my own lead bullets out of wheel weights and tin but only outside and in the Summer. I was also a rock musician for 30 years and was livin' the dream, so you can guess the stupid shit I did then. Lots of ways to die but nobody knows when they'll get theirs. Only God knows that.

Dude... If you you make it out to Bama hit me up... We'll go shooting. Good times are bound to be had.

Lots of ways to die but nobody knows when they'll get theirs. Only God knows that.

Funny you say that... One of the guys I worked with, at a past job was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer. They gave him six months to live. He was killed by a drunk driver 7 weeks after being diagnosed... You never know...

LOL. I'm not a Trumpist. I'm just an American Nationalist who understands that people like you need to be wiped out anywhere and everywhere you are found - loudly, violently, and permanently.

Dude... If you you make it out to Bama hit me up... We'll go shooting. Good times are bound to be had.

I'd love to but even though I'm Southern born and bred, my days of living in that sunny Southern paradise are over. I moved up here to the barren snowy Wisconsin wasteland, married a cheesehead girl, and settled down to be a good husband and a good citizen.

Gee I miss the South on 12 degree days like this. :biggrin:

LOL. I'm not a Trumpist. I'm just an American Nationalist who understands that people like you need to be wiped out anywhere and everywhere you are found - loudly, violently, and permanently.

I don't think the left understands the full ramifications of their wish for the next Civil War.
:lmao:

You sound like a dittohead. They are the most retarded of the lot.

I don't think the left understands the full ramifications of their wish for the next Civil War.
What makes you think fascists only have to worry about the left?

How "retarded" would a group of people be who want to incite a civil war, armed with nothing but rubber dildos, protest signs,sticks, stones, and cheap Chinese-made plastic horns?

Pretty fucking retarded if you ask me. Even the armed antifa factions I've seen are poorly armed, equipped, and organized. I hate to be the one to piss in your mom's cornbread but given the unfortunate event of a another civil war, they would all be dead within the first 20 minutes. You fucksticks are toying with concepts you know nothing about.

Most definitely not. Mr. Limbaugh is as much a moron as every other center/leftist radio host out there. Yes, I just called Rush, Hannity, and the other Republican talking heads "centrists".

What makes you think fascists only have to worry about the left?

What's with this "fascist" BS? Is the right-wing the segment who are wearing masks, breaking shit, starting fires, and depriving people of their constitutional right of free speech on campuses?

Evidently not, seeing as how the antifa movement has suddenly gone the way of the Occupy Wall Street and the WTO protests in Seattle back in the 90's.

Likely I'll die as the last warrior on a battlefield heaped with the dead antifa traitors....

....or......

while someone is holding My beer and watching fervently.

It's not something I think about, but, I most likely will die slowly like most. Of course, I'd rather die quickly, not matter the means. The only upside to a long suffering death is you will most likely welcome it and not fear it.

Likely I'll die as the last warrior on a battlefield heaped with the dead antifa traitors....

....or......

while someone is holding My beer and watching fervently.

...or like they say, "I came into this world screaming and covered with someone else's blood, and that's the way I'm going out of it."

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back