How White People React to Losing Their Majority Status in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article of their fear of the de crackerization of American society and is reflected on this message board daily

When the majority — here the still-existing racial majority of "white" Americans — perceives, even if not statistically factual yet, that they have become the minority, their psychological response is fear and loathing. Fear at the prospect of having to actually consider one's race as not inhabiting the dominant position; loathing for having to realize that they live in a multiracial world, and that they have effectively become "othered.", marginalized

While certainly unsettling, the results of the survey may not surprise anyone familiar with, say, cable news. The fear the researchers are speaking of was, in fact, apparent last year when outlets like CBS News, CNN and Fox spent days reporting on recent census numbers with not-too-subtle headlines like "Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group," "White kids will no longer make up a majority in just a few years," and "Minorities now surpass whites in U.S. births, census shows."

"Good article of their fear of the de crackerization"

Guano the biggest racist here posts another insane thread from his collection of Conspiracy Theories :rolleyes-41:

Guano has mental issues....there is absolutely no doubt of that

Yes and exhibit one is a presumed white man salivating and hallucinating at the thought of the near extinction of the white population, who apparently he is a member of....ditto The Old School, read his latest comment.

Nutty as fruitcakes.
I am not a white man dear. But you can pretend I'm whoever you want me to be.

We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian.

"We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian."

Your lineage?

We Austrians don't want to dirty our gene pool thank you.

Comparing yourself to intellectually and culturally superior Asians? My my someone is trying to rise above their station.

Of all the responses one could have made to keep the argument on track and this is how you respond.
Keep what argument on track? Was there an argument going on?

An increasing Asian population relative to a shrinking white population is excellent news. :thup:

Are you a white man?
You coming on to me Lucy?

Um no.

However if you're a white man, then why would you make this comment? Unless you're a self-hating white man.

"An increasing Asian population relative to a shrinking white population is excellent news. :thup:"
I'm not a white man dear.

Good article of their fear of the de crackerization of American society and is reflected on this message board daily

When the majority — here the still-existing racial majority of "white" Americans — perceives, even if not statistically factual yet, that they have become the minority, their psychological response is fear and loathing. Fear at the prospect of having to actually consider one's race as not inhabiting the dominant position; loathing for having to realize that they live in a multiracial world, and that they have effectively become "othered.", marginalized

While certainly unsettling, the results of the survey may not surprise anyone familiar with, say, cable news. The fear the researchers are speaking of was, in fact, apparent last year when outlets like CBS News, CNN and Fox spent days reporting on recent census numbers with not-too-subtle headlines like "Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group," "White kids will no longer make up a majority in just a few years," and "Minorities now surpass whites in U.S. births, census shows."

Here's another good article

Conservatives lie about history to exonerate conscience

:rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

Wow you're all active from the Booby Hatch today aren't you?
Quite a speedy reader for a reactionary troll, pat yourself on the head.

Guano the biggest racist here posts another insane thread from his collection of Conspiracy Theories :rolleyes-41:

Yes and exhibit one is a presumed white man salivating and hallucinating at the thought of the near extinction of the white population, who apparently he is a member of....ditto The Old School, read his latest comment.

Nutty as fruitcakes.

We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian.

"We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian."

Your lineage?

Yes I've heard

The Habsburg Jaw and Other Royal Inbreeding Deformities

Nutty as fruitcakes.

So if you're not white what are you? Black, Asian, Native American?

Either way, you're a racist of the Guano variety. You hate white people and fantasise about the white population, or Crackers as your type refer to them, being extinct.

th

I'm not a reactionary troll, but you're an idiot.

Nutty as fruitcakes.

Either way, you're a racist of the Guano variety. You hate white people and fantasise about the white population, or Crackers as your type refer to them, being extinct.
Do I? Perhaps you should read posts by Publius, the person who I was responding to. My type of comment is the only thing he understands.

Nutty as fruitcakes.

Your lineage?

Yes I've heard

The Habsburg Jaw and Other Royal Inbreeding Deformities

Who mentioned the Habsburg's you moron?

Again what are you if you're not White? Why are you shy about telling us what race you are?

Nutty as fruitcakes.

Do I? Perhaps you should read posts by Publius, the person who I was responding to. My type of comment is the only thing he understands.

Amazing as Publius seems to have intelligence, unlike you.

I'm not a reactionary troll

Who do you want me to believe, you or my lying eyes?

Of all the responses one could have made to keep the argument on track and this is how you respond.

An increasing Asian population relative to a shrinking white population is excellent news. :thup:

Are you a white man?

Um no.

However if you're a white man, then why would you make this comment? Unless you're a self-hating white man.

"An increasing Asian population relative to a shrinking white population is excellent news. :thup:"

He's a velociraptor.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nutty as fruitcakes.

Amazing as Publius seems to have intelligence, unlike you.
Yes I can see why you'd think that as you are an unapologetic supremacist Nazi sympathizer.

Nutty as fruitcakes.

Your lineage?

you huns will be a footnote in history in just a few decades

kraut women, who for the past 30 years have only been squeezing out 1.4 kids each, are not producing enough offspring to ensure the survival of the German race, culture

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
6PGgiqab.jpg

Are you a white man?

Um no.

He's a velociraptor.

Yes I wouldn't be surprised.

It's Guno's weekly 'Crackas Gonna Be a Minority Soon' thread. lol

Nutty as fruitcakes.

Your lineage?

you huns will be a footnote in history in just a few decades

:lol: Really Guano, have you thought about taking up stand-up comedy as a profession, you'd be a big hit.

6PGgiqab.jpg

Actually judging by what you post, you're a sub-idiot and actually are an amoeba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back