How White People React to Losing Their Majority Status in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
f47f98df6cb2bf4e44581477b56f7f76aba8d0c2ddbc04294c74d3d351ffa33b_1.jpg

they should have kept on going after Dresden

dresden-bombing.jpg

pork and kraut stench

Between 200,000-300,000 nazi hoards are burned alive by fire, boiled alive in molten pavement as they tried to run, roasted alive in bomb shelters, or suffocated to death from smoke or oxygen depravation during the Dresden firebombings of February 13-15, 1945.

Last edited:
Good article of their fear of the de crackerization of American society and is reflected on this message board daily

When the majority — here the still-existing racial majority of "white" Americans — perceives, even if not statistically factual yet, that they have become the minority, their psychological response is fear and loathing. Fear at the prospect of having to actually consider one's race as not inhabiting the dominant position; loathing for having to realize that they live in a multiracial world, and that they have effectively become "othered.", marginalized

While certainly unsettling, the results of the survey may not surprise anyone familiar with, say, cable news. The fear the researchers are speaking of was, in fact, apparent last year when outlets like CBS News, CNN and Fox spent days reporting on recent census numbers with not-too-subtle headlines like "Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group," "White kids will no longer make up a majority in just a few years," and "Minorities now surpass whites in U.S. births, census shows."

I don't know which is worse, the celebratory reaction, or the mournful one. Non whites need to get over themselves and use birth control, this type of thread takes us nowhere.

Good article of their fear of the de crackerization of American society and is reflected on this message board daily

When the majority — here the still-existing racial majority of "white" Americans — perceives, even if not statistically factual yet, that they have become the minority, their psychological response is fear and loathing. Fear at the prospect of having to actually consider one's race as not inhabiting the dominant position; loathing for having to realize that they live in a multiracial world, and that they have effectively become "othered.", marginalized

While certainly unsettling, the results of the survey may not surprise anyone familiar with, say, cable news. The fear the researchers are speaking of was, in fact, apparent last year when outlets like CBS News, CNN and Fox spent days reporting on recent census numbers with not-too-subtle headlines like "Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group," "White kids will no longer make up a majority in just a few years," and "Minorities now surpass whites in U.S. births, census shows."

I don't know which is worse, the celebratory reaction, or the mournful one. Non whites need to get over themselves and use birth control, this type of thread takes us nowhere.

Thank you Mary.

I'm not a reactionary troll

Who do you want me to believe, you or my lying eyes?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
6PGgiqab.jpg

WTF is THIS? You....wow MEGA Troll alert! 36 posts, 4,456 Thanks and 11,973 Ratings? Go away Troll.

Thanks Received:

Ratings:
+11,973
Oυκ εν τω πολλώ το ευ.

More is not fair?

ΝΟΥΣ ΥΓΙΗΣ ΕΝ ΣΩΜΑΤΙ ΥΓΙΗ

This roughly translates as - a healthy mind in a healthy body - things that do not apply to the ilk we're dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back