How White People React to Losing Their Majority Status in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

Wow you're all active from the Booby Hatch today aren't you?
Quite a speedy reader for a reactionary troll, pat yourself on the head.

I'm not a reactionary troll, but you're an idiot.
I'm not a reactionary troll

Who do you want me to believe, you or my lying eyes?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
6PGgiqab.jpg

WTF is THIS? You....wow MEGA Troll alert! 36 posts, 4,456 Thanks and 11,973 Ratings? Go away Troll.

Thanks Received:

Ratings:
+11,973

Yes and exhibit one is a presumed white man salivating and hallucinating at the thought of the near extinction of the white population, who apparently he is a member of....ditto The Old School, read his latest comment.

Nutty as fruitcakes.
I am not a white man dear. But you can pretend I'm whoever you want me to be.

We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian.

So if you're not white what are you? Black, Asian, Native American?

Either way, you're a racist of the Guano variety. You hate white people and fantasise about the white population, or Crackers as your type refer to them, being extinct.
Do I? Perhaps you should read posts by Publius, the person who I was responding to. My type of comment is the only thing he understands.

Amazing as Publius seems to have intelligence, unlike you.
Yes I can see why you'd think that as you are an unapologetic supremacist Nazi sympathizer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian.

Either way, you're a racist of the Guano variety. You hate white people and fantasise about the white population, or Crackers as your type refer to them, being extinct.
Do I? Perhaps you should read posts by Publius, the person who I was responding to. My type of comment is the only thing he understands.

Yes I can see why you'd think that as you are an unapologetic supremacist Nazi sympathizer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Ah you've heard it so often you've learned how to block it out! That's one way to address it I suppose :clap:

Good article of their fear of the de crackerization of American society and is reflected on this message board daily

When the majority — here the still-existing racial majority of "white" Americans — perceives, even if not statistically factual yet, that they have become the minority, their psychological response is fear and loathing. Fear at the prospect of having to actually consider one's race as not inhabiting the dominant position; loathing for having to realize that they live in a multiracial world, and that they have effectively become "othered.", marginalized

While certainly unsettling, the results of the survey may not surprise anyone familiar with, say, cable news. The fear the researchers are speaking of was, in fact, apparent last year when outlets like CBS News, CNN and Fox spent days reporting on recent census numbers with not-too-subtle headlines like "Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group," "White kids will no longer make up a majority in just a few years," and "Minorities now surpass whites in U.S. births, census shows."

Actually, the only one who seems to be overly concerned about race and racism and such tribe is YOU. Ever wonder why it is such a big deal with YOU?

Guano has mental issues....there is absolutely no doubt of that

Yes and exhibit one is a presumed white man salivating and hallucinating at the thought of the near extinction of the white population, who apparently he is a member of....ditto The Old School, read his latest comment.

Nutty as fruitcakes.

"We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian."

Your lineage?

We Austrians don't want to dirty our gene pool thank you.
you huns will be a footnote in history in just a few decades

:lol: Really Guano, have you thought about taking up stand-up comedy as a profession, you'd be a big hit.

Only in China

Quite a speedy reader for a reactionary troll, pat yourself on the head.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
6PGgiqab.jpg

WTF is THIS? You....wow MEGA Troll alert! 36 posts, 4,456 Thanks and 11,973 Ratings? Go away Troll.

Thanks Received:

Ratings:
+11,973
Oυκ εν τω πολλώ το ευ.

Good article of their fear of the de crackerization of American society and is reflected on this message board daily

When the majority — here the still-existing racial majority of "white" Americans — perceives, even if not statistically factual yet, that they have become the minority, their psychological response is fear and loathing. Fear at the prospect of having to actually consider one's race as not inhabiting the dominant position; loathing for having to realize that they live in a multiracial world, and that they have effectively become "othered.", marginalized

While certainly unsettling, the results of the survey may not surprise anyone familiar with, say, cable news. The fear the researchers are speaking of was, in fact, apparent last year when outlets like CBS News, CNN and Fox spent days reporting on recent census numbers with not-too-subtle headlines like "Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group," "White kids will no longer make up a majority in just a few years," and "Minorities now surpass whites in U.S. births, census shows."

Actually, the only one who seems to be overly concerned about race and racism and such tribe is YOU. Ever wonder why it is such a big deal with YOU?

Yes you ask the crucial and fundamental question:

"Actually, the only one who seems to be overly concerned about race and racism and such tribe is YOU. Ever wonder why it is such a big deal with YOU?"

The question can also be asked of the mouthbreather The Old School.

"Actually, the only one who seems to be overly concerned about race and racism and such tribe is YOU. Ever wonder why it is such a big deal with YOU?"

Can't stop thinking about me dear?

Ah you've heard it so often you've learned how to block it out! That's one way to address it I suppose :clap:

This is a diagram of where your "brain" is.

Ileocaecal_sphincter.png

Regarding your comment, it's pure crap, not too surprising as the above diagram is where your comments are originating from.

I'm not thinking about you, but racists like Guano and you, the question is posed:

This is a diagram of where your "brain" is.

Ileocaecal_sphincter.png

Regarding your comment, it's pure crap, not too surprising as the above diagram is where your comments are originating from.
Oh Lucy I love it when you talk dirty

after the Heine nazis are a very small minority, will their cemeteries rightfully be plowed under and used as a leach field for sewage

6PGgiqab.jpg

Thanks Received:

Ratings:
+11,973
Oυκ εν τω πολλώ το ευ.

More is not fair?

How many racist troll threads will this shitbag start before he crashes the site as he wants to?

6PGgiqab.jpg

Thanks Received:

Ratings:
+11,973
Oυκ εν τω πολλώ το ευ.

More is not fair?

Roughly translated it means more is not always fair and quality over quantity.

It's full of crap of course, just read it's moronic posts in this thread, we're talking amoeba here....and a classic troll, 36 posts since 2014 and artificially rigged ratings in the THOUSANDS.

I'm not thinking about you, but racists like Guano and you, the question is posed:

77a7bf381583f254eb52ac7c5b6c5425fa20c740f58ed13b83cea7cdbfe8b03b.jpg

Nutty as fruitcakes.

"We need to use protection though, I don't want to muddy up my lineage with an Austrian."

Your lineage?

We Austrians don't want to dirty our gene pool thank you.
you huns will be a footnote in history in just a few decades

:lol: Really Guano, have you thought about taking up stand-up comedy as a profession, you'd be a big hit.

Only in China

Here's a newly discovered photograph of Guano, Laughing Gas and The Old School after being forcibly restrained from posting racist troll threads on the Internets by the Good Ship Lollipop Mental Institution that cares for them....the two black gentlemen pictured and un-strait-jacketed are their general carers.

terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_08.jpg

77a7bf381583f254eb52ac7c5b6c5425fa20c740f58ed13b83cea7cdbfe8b03b.jpg

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back