How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

The complaint Iā€™m focusing on is that the President didnā€™t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that ā€œcomplaintā€ is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Letā€™s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that theyā€™d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Letā€™s say they heard the Presidentā€™s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as ā€œproofā€ that Trump ā€œcontrolledā€ them.

Either way, itā€™s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, theyā€™d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldnā€™t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldnā€™t ā€œtryā€ to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and thatā€™s proof to them that he ā€œdidā€ā€˜control them.

But if he doesnā€™t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
That's a tough one, and you're Astraight it's one a president has to think through: IMAGINE IF A MOB WAS RANSACKING THE CAPITAL TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION AND HANG THE VP WHO WOULDN'T COOPERATE. I mean ANY PRESIDENT IN HIS RIGHT FUCKING MIND would have to carefully weigh whether he should demand the crowd disperse and send every fucking natl guardsmen he could find to kick their fucking asses OUT OF THE GOD DAMN CAPITAL

Excellent Fucking TAKE.

Letā€™s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that theyā€™d suddenly stop what they were doing?
His intimate advisers, family, Fox News enablers, and others were all pleading with him to call off his goons.

Presumably, they were all in a better position to assess the extent to which his goons were under his control that are you.

There was no reason, and the committee has more than established that Trump was informed of this by all of the experts on the matter. All of the agency heads of the most powerful investigative agencies on Earth. No more definitive and final source on the matter exists, in this universe.

So, to any rational person, what you are saying is obvious nonsense.
Hello, Nancy. Nice to talk to you again. Say, I just finished up with my speech here in DC and I told everyone that if they must protest, do it lawfully and peacefully. But I think there were some of your Bad Hombres mixed in with my crowd. What do you say we call out the National Guard to make sure there is no trouble?

1657548479018.png

1657548663033.png

Attachments

• 1657548549171.png
    1657548549171.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1657548665683.png
    1657548665683.png
    941.1 KB · Views: 9
That's a tough one, and you're Astraight it's one a president has to think through: IMAGINE IF A MOB WAS RANSACKING THE CAPITAL TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION AND HANG THE VP WHO WOULDN'T COOPERATE. I mean ANY PRESIDENT IN HIS RIGHT FUCKING MIND would have to carefully weigh whether he should demand the crowd disperse and send every fucking natl guardsmen he could find to kick their fucking asses OUT OF THE GOD DAMN CAPITAL

Excellent Fucking TAKE.
Your ā€œtakeā€ is silly as always. Trump wanted the national guard there. Pelousy said no.

Telling a mob ā€œhey! Stop that!ā€ Is so effective. Yes. I see it now. That always works.

You idiot.

His intimate advisers, family, Fox News enablers, and others were all pleading with him to call off his goons.

Presumably, they were all in a better position to assess the extent to which his goons were under his control that are you.
Nobody asked him to call of ā€œhisā€ goons. Every time you lie like that, you further underscore how much of a simpleton you are.

And there is no presumption that they could assess if anyone in the mob was a ā€œgoonā€ under anybodyā€™s control. Youā€™re just making up more shit. Otherwise, link it.

It's entirely possible that they aren't aware of any of that. Therefore, they'll just call it fake news. It just didn't happen, in their mind (please note the singular "mind").

This thread paints Trump as the victim of January 6th. They are simply existing within their own reality now.
Tomorrow, the committee is expected to demonstrate a straight line between Trump's inner circle and the various organized, violent right wing groups at the Capitol that day.

I have to wonder who is going on the RINO list and the "just a Trump hater" list after tomorrow.

The proud boys are squealing like little piggies...

Tomorrow, the committee is expected to demonstrate a straight line between Trump's inner circle and the various organized, violent right wing groups at the Capitol that day.

I have to wonder who is going on the RINO list and the "just a Trump hater" list after tomorrow.

The proud boys are squealing like little piggies...
Seems to me that this is a connection that does need to be made.

And it can't be the "1 + 1 + (maybe something, who knows) = 100" crap that the "rigged election" rubes have been screaming.

Yikes. I certainly don't doubt it, but if they can prove it, great.
Remember when MTG et. al. were complaining about the committee getting their phone and email records?

That was and is serious business. Congress basically pulling their records, while they helplessly complain about the commie deep state on Twitter.

Funny how most Republicans didn't have that problem...

Not at all. There was nothing wrong with complaining about the election when there was immediate reason to believe that it had been screwed with. (Note: this isnā€™t the same as saying that the evidence ultimately was persuasive.)

And using the phrase ā€œfight like hellā€ is obviously a figure of speech. He didnā€™t call for any insurrection or coup. And we didnā€™t have one.

But the clamor over his decision not to give a speech at the time is simply a disingenuous bit of puffery from the 1/6 Committee clown show.

Forum List

Back