How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

I can understand why you need to resort to childish ad hominems. You are pissy about the documented reality, and are impotent in contriving a refutation. Trumpers were pleading with the Cry Baby Loser to call off his goons:

... Meadows had received “dozens of texts, including from Trump administration officials,” urging him to take immediate action...
Some of the texts had apparently been sent from the federal legislature building itself, and described the urgency of the situation:
“We are under siege up here at the Capitol.”
“Mark, protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?”
“POTUS has to come out firmly and tell protestors to dissipate. Someone is going to get killed.”
“TELL THEM TO GO HOME.”

Others were sent by anchors at Fox News. Laura Ingraham wrote, as cited by Cheney: “Mark, the president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home. This is hurting all of us. He is destroying his legacy.”
Sean Hannity wrote: “Can he make a statement? Ask people to leave the Capitol.”
Some even came from the president’s own family. Donald Trump, Jr. texted: “He’s got to condemn this [shit] ASAP. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough.” Meadows responded: “I’m pushing it hard. I agree.”
It's entirely possible that they aren't aware of any of that. Therefore, they'll just call it fake news. It just didn't happen, in their mind (please note the singular "mind").

This thread paints Trump as the victim of January 6th. They are simply existing within their own reality now.

That is what a kangaroo investigation is. The outcome was already pre-determined before they even began investigating.
To be even more precise: there is absolutely no “investigation” of any kind taking place. There hasn’t been since day 1.

To be even more precise: there is absolutely no “investigation” of any kind taking place. There hasn’t been since day 1.
Just read a little while ago that they are close to presenting their closing arguments, like a court where the prosecution presents their closing arguments and the accused doesn't have any closing arguments because a defense wasn't allowed to be presented in the first place.

This is why I no longer bother.

Like their leader, every thought is entirely transactional, separate. Do you want to believe that Trump never said anything to fire up the troops? Presto! Now you believe it, down to your bones, and you'll attack anyone who disagrees.

There is simply no way to communicate with them like a normal, intelligent, honest adult.
You don't bother because you know you can't answer questions about all your stupid lies.

What does "fire up the troops" mean? Is that a crime?

Bottom line, like all progs, you're a sleazy lying moron.

It's entirely possible that they aren't aware of any of that. Therefore, they'll just call it fake news. It just didn't happen, in their mind (please note the singular "mind").

This thread paints Trump as the victim of January 6th. They are simply existing within their own reality now.
It's a small world, after all.

And continually constricting.

Paranoid delusion does that.

Nah. You’re just being you: a delusional douche. The record shows only that some staffers and others asked Trump to do something. Nobody asked him to call of “his” goons since nobody speaking to him claimed that any of the mob were his goons.

You can lie. You do — a lot. But you really can’t expect not to be called on it. And I will continue to call you on your lies as often as I notice them. No need to thank me. You’re an odious vermin, and it’s my pleasure to expose you as often as I do. 😎
You're a hoot!
Screen Shot 2022-07-10 at 7.22.19 PM.png

"Yeah, that's it!
That's the ticket!"

You're a hoot!
View attachment 668691
"Yeah, that's it!
That's the ticket!"
You’re lame. And it shows. Meanwhile, I’m not seeing how your opinions about me are topical.

Let’s try an experiment. Given that Trump did not speak to the mob portion of the protestors in 1/6, what exactly is it that you claim he might have said and should have said?

What basis do you imagine there is to assume that the mob would have listened to him? Factual basis?

Not sure I see a difference. I had usually had a tiny bit of respect for Slade, but it is clear, here, he is equivocating and being disingenuous.
Nothing disingenuous about it. McCarthy had the opportunity to make committee picks. He picked a couple hyper partisans with conflicts of interest and they were denied. He still could have made other picks for the committee but he opted out. That is quite literally what happened

Please tell us why he ordered over 200 National Guardsmen and both Nancy Pelosi and the DC Mayor denied the request
When you show me a verifiable, unbiased report about that, not taken from your orange universe.

Unfortunately, that's when a wild animal is at its most dangerous.
The inexorable discrediting of Trumpery in legitimate venues and by reputable news outlets, weird worshipers' continuing inability to contrive any credible evidence for their delusion that can withstand even a passing glance of judicial scrutiny, and the compelling spectacle of so many Republicans of integrity providing consistent, corroborative testimony under oath triggers denial, demonization, and diversion, a desperate detour from the road to Damascus that has been paved for them.

Instead, they jerk the steering wheel and lurch onto the rocky road to Dublin down.

The are ubable to process a simple, abundantly obvious reality:

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 7.29.44 AM.png

"It's bullshit."

The complaint I’m focusing on is that the President didn’t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that “complaint” is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Let’s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that they’d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Let’s say they heard the President’s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as “proof” that Trump “controlled” them.

Either way, it’s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, they’d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldn’t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldn’t “try” to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and that’s proof to them that he “did”‘control them.

But if he doesn’t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
Time to (metaphorically, in the criminal law courts) crucify that traitorous Orange Kokksukker... goddamned Benedict Arnold clone...

All theater. Trump will never go to jail either, because he’s controlled opposition and Trump going to jail would be the only thing that would make the Right take up arms (yet wouldn’t take up arms if their own neighbors got arrested)
Take up arms? Doubtful. Most of those pu$$ie$ couldn';t find their a$$e$ with both hands surrounded by mirrors in a well-lit room, never mind pull off a coup.

I seriously doubt that many will be willing to put their lives on the line for an ignorant, spoiled, arrogant betrayer of the Constitution and the Republic.

The are unable to process a simple, abundantly obvious reality:
"It's bullshit."
I believe this is because this isn't just about politics for them.

Dead serious here: This is an amalgam of politics, religion and self esteem. They're drawn to it and it's now a part of who they are. Criticize any element of it, and it's a direct personal attack on them, and a challenge to their very self worth. Literally.

I went three or four years before I was willing to use the word "cult". At very least, this is a group pathology not seen since Europe, about 85 years ago.

It is all designed to focus off the fact the country is in really bad shape and only the far left will follow this religiously. They will deny that things are bad and that it is all Trump's fault.
In other words, Democrats and Biden have nothing to show for but the record destruction and demise of this country and our national security, so they obsess about Trump who hasn’t been president for 2 years.

Obviously this whole charade called Jan 6 is yet another cover up for theirnown complicity in the event. But also because they’re terrified what would happen if Trump runs and wins in 2024 and has the House and Senate.

I believe this is because this isn't just about politics for them.

Dead serious here: This is an amalgam of politics, religion and self esteem. They're drawn to it and it's now a part of who they are. Criticize any element of it, and it's a direct personal attack on them, and a challenge to their very self worth. Literally.

I went three or four years before I was willing to use the word "cult". At very least, this is a group pathology not seen since Europe, about 85 years ago.
You're such a fucking jackass. You keep trying to pretend that you don't worship with the rest of the progs, that you're above it all. You aren't fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back