How Trump is being set up regarding 1/6

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
The complaint Iā€™m focusing on is that the President didnā€™t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that ā€œcomplaintā€ is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Letā€™s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that theyā€™d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Letā€™s say they heard the Presidentā€™s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as ā€œproofā€ that Trump ā€œcontrolledā€ them.

Either way, itā€™s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, theyā€™d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldnā€™t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldnā€™t ā€œtryā€ to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and thatā€™s proof to them that he ā€œdidā€ā€˜control them.

But if he doesnā€™t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.

So he had nothing to do with the people he sent to the Capitol to "fight for" him.

Okie dokie. Alternate universe. I get it.
He has no established ā€œconnectionā€ to the people who behaved criminally. And you canā€™t point to any.

You just make shit up. Thatā€™s not ā€œalternative universe.ā€ Itā€™s just lying. You should not lie so much. Itā€™s not good. Indeed, you should refrain from lying altogether. šŸ‘

He has no established ā€œconnectionā€ to the people who behaved criminally. And you canā€™t point to any.

You just make shit up. Thatā€™s not ā€œalternative universe.ā€ Itā€™s just lying. You should not lie so much. Itā€™s not good. Indeed, you should refrain from lying altogether. šŸ‘
You brought it up.

If you think he should have just sat there, great.

Actually, I hope that's proven. He just sat there. See? We can agree.

The complaint Iā€™m focusing on is that the President didnā€™t call on the component of the 1/6 protestors who had become violent to stop. The reason that ā€œcomplaintā€ is a set up is apparent once you think it through.

Letā€™s assume that he had made some speech and the violent protestors could even hear it. Who says that theyā€™d suddenly stop what they were doing? It gets worse.

Letā€™s say they heard the Presidentā€™s speech and then DID comply. Woah! That compliance would be used as ā€œproofā€ that Trump ā€œcontrolledā€ them.

Either way, itā€™s just a game to the bullshit 1/6 committee. If he is allowed to go there, which he was denied, and tried to stop the violent ones, theyā€™d claim that he had set them in motion and then couldnā€™t control them. And he must have realized that had put them into motion or he wouldnā€™t ā€œtryā€ to stop them.

Or he tries,it works, and thatā€™s proof to them that he ā€œdidā€ā€˜control them.

But if he doesnā€™t try, he is accused of having orchestrated their behavior all the same and then failed to do anything about them.

The 1/6 fake committee accusers are disingenuous. Heads we win. Tails you lose. And if the coin lands on edge, you lose anyway. Liz Cheney and Shifty Schifthead and Pelousy etc are all worthless and dishonest vermin.
Let's just say Trump set himself up for this, far better than anyone else could have. Most Presidents (all really) would have and did know better, or maybe they just cared more about their oath of office, The Constitution and American Historic norms than Donny.

Funny how the FBI had a lot of connections to the rioters.

It is all designed to focus off the fact the country is in really bad shape and only the far left will follow this religiously. They will deny that things are bad and that it is all Trump's fault.
Amateur gaslighting.

People can walk and chew gum. As with all amateur gaslighting, it is you who is most guilty of that of which you accuse others, as you are trying to avoid talking about the hearings.

Trump has fooled millions of people into thinking they are clever conmen, ever since his embarrassing behavior was rewarded.

You brought it up.

If you think he should have just sat there, great.

Actually, I hope that's proven. He just sat there. See? We can agree.
Yes. I did write the OP. You finally got something correct.

I also noted that when he wanted to GO there, he was denied. Did you miss that part?

I also noted that if he had given some speech, thereā€™s no assurance the mob component would have heard it. But even if they did, who is to say that theyā€™d suddenly start complying with laws?

I also noted that by his even trying, the 1/6 shitheads (and libtards in general) would claim that he ā€œmust haveā€ thought he was in charge of them.

You seem to ignore the entire post to simply grab one item out of context. So stop being a petty pissant.

Would a Presidential national speech from the Oval Office during the worst of the 1/6 incident have done a fucking thing? I doubt it. But maybe youā€™re just used to futile and ineffective gestures.

Yes. I did write the OP. You finally got something correct.

I also noted that when he wanted to GO there, he was denied. Did you miss that part?

I also noted that if he had given some speech, thereā€™s no assurance the mob component would have heard it. But even if they did, who is to say that theyā€™d suddenly start complying with laws?

I also noted that by his even trying, the 1/6 shitheads (and libtards in general) would claim that he ā€œmust haveā€ thought he was in charge of them.

You seem to ignore the entire post to simply grab one item out of context. So stop being a petty pissant.

Would a Presidential national speech from the Oval Office during the worst of the 1/6 incident have done a fucking thing? I doubt it. But maybe youā€™re just used to futile and ineffective gestures.
"We love you. You're special". Hours later.

Quite a leader.

Let's just say Trump set himself up for this, far better than anyone else could have. Most Presidents (all really) would have and did know better, or maybe they just cared more about their oath of office, The Constitution and American Historic norms than Donny.
Not at all. There was nothing wrong with complaining about the election when there was immediate reason to believe that it had been screwed with. (Note: this isnā€™t the same as saying that the evidence ultimately was persuasive.)

And using the phrase ā€œfight like hellā€ is obviously a figure of speech. He didnā€™t call for any insurrection or coup. And we didnā€™t have one.

But the clamor over his decision not to give a speech at the time is simply a disingenuous bit of puffery from the 1/6 Committee clown show.

. There was nothing wrong with complaining about the election when there was immediate reason to believe that it had been screwed with.
There was no reason, and the committee has more than established that Trump was informed of this by all of the experts on the matter. All of the agency heads of the most powerful investigative agencies on Earth. No more definitive and final source on the matter exists, in this universe.

So, to any rational person, what you are saying is obvious nonsense.

It is all designed to focus off the fact the country is in really bad shape and only the far left will follow this religiously. They will deny that things are bad and that it is all Trump's fault.
All theater. Trump will never go to jail either, because heā€™s controlled opposition and Trump going to jail would be the only thing that would make the Right take up arms (yet wouldnā€™t take up arms if their own neighbors got arrested)

Forum List

Back