How Trump Can Win the Black Vote to Win the Election

Ray I would bet my last effin dollar, white fucks like you are all talk and very little action...with yo prized arsonel of weapons.....the only thing not safe in your neck of the woods are kids and rabbits.

You have no idea where I live or what our crime is over here. I happen to live in a black community, and I can tell you we have our share of murders, muggings and armed robberies.

The guy who calls himself Ray from CLEVELAND asserts that no one has any idea where he lives.

Put a price on that one!

You may not know it, but Cleveland is a big place. It has the east side and the west side with different neighborhoods and suburbs. I live in an eastern suburb that's about 70% black.

I live in Cincy......and trust me there's a reason Trump avoided Cleveland.

When did Trump avoid Cleveland????
upload_2016-5-1_20-23-34.jpeg

Are you truly this ignorant and stupid, or just another rightwing liar – there are no ‘commie judges,’ the notion is moronic idiocy.

And no judge is going to rule that guns are no longer entitled to Constitutional protections; you’re as delusional are you are wrong.

That can't rule that, but what they can do is rule that only a well regulated militia has the right to have firearms.

Don't your read what your liberal politicians and fellow bloggers talk about when discussing the gun issue????

Ray I would bet my last effin dollar, white fucks like you are all talk and very little action...with yo prized arsonel of weapons.....the only thing not safe in your neck of the woods are kids and rabbits.

You have no idea where I live or what our crime is over here. I happen to live in a black community, and I can tell you we have our share of murders, muggings and armed robberies.

The guy who calls himself Ray from CLEVELAND asserts that no one has any idea where he lives.

Put a price on that one!

You may not know it, but Cleveland is a big place. It has the east side and the west side with different neighborhoods and suburbs. I live in an eastern suburb that's about 70% black.
How many Rays can there be in Cleveland?
You would be easy to find

Given that Trump is sitting at 70% unfavorable with women, and even worse with Hispanics,

mathematically - assuming those numbers represent the vote -

he could win ALL the black vote and still lose.

Not if Hillary is the nominee (as it appears she will be). She's already lost the interest of young folks who see through her moves to the Left.

Trump is Hillary's saviour.

A gift from GOP low information voters

That can't rule that, but what they can do is rule that only a well regulated militia has the right to have firearms.

Don't your read what your liberal politicians and fellow bloggers talk about when discussing the gun issue????

Put a price on that one!

I would also bet my last effin dollar this guy is not only Ray-mona, but is living quite comfortably in his parents basement waiting on a disability check to pay for his sex change operation.....any takers out there? Most serious gun owners would be out this weekend hunting down squirrels and beavers for Sunday dinna, just sayin

Put a price on that one!

I would also bet my last effin dollar this guy is not only Ray-mona, but is living quite comfortably in his parents basement waiting on a disability check to pay for his sex change operation.....any takers out there? Most serious gun owners would be out this weekend hunting down squirrels and beavers for Sunday dinna, just sayin

Right genius. That's what people in the city do: hunt squirrels and beavers.

Put a price on that one!

And just who is going to find me.....you?

Come and get me then.

Put a price on that one!

Come and get me then.

Shouldn't be hard....

Just walk around Cleveland asking.......Have you seen Ray?

Put a price on that one!

Come and get me then.

Shouldn't be hard....

Just walk around Cleveland asking.......Have you seen Ray?

Ahhh.....there, you see, I never thought of that. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The bottom line .. republicans / white supremacists / morons no longer have the ability to elect an American president .. and if you can't elect a president, you can't affect the Supreme Court.

:0) The future looks brighter already.

Yes, much brighter given the fact the Commie judges will rule that firearms are no longer protected by the US Constitution. Bet the criminals just can't wait.
Are you truly this ignorant and stupid, or just another rightwing liar – there are no ‘commie judges,’ the notion is moronic idiocy.

And no judge is going to rule that guns are no longer entitled to Constitutional protections; you’re as delusional are you are wrong.

Stop being such an ignorant twit.

As already correctly noted: the courts aren’t going to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns.

Put a price on that one!

Gotta' admit .. playing with right-wingers can be a lot of fun. :0)

Dumb as rocks .. but a lot of fun.

The bottom line .. republicans / white supremacists / morons no longer have the ability to elect an American president .. and if you can't elect a president, you can't affect the Supreme Court.

:0) The future looks brighter already.

Yes, much brighter given the fact the Commie judges will rule that firearms are no longer protected by the US Constitution. Bet the criminals just can't wait.

Stop being such an ignorant twit.

As already correctly noted: the courts aren’t going to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns.

And you know that how?

"The courts" forced American citizens to buy a product they may not want, need or can afford.

"The courts" forced states to accept marriages the people of that state were against.

But the courts won't take away our gun rights by ruling that citizens do not have the constitutional protection to have firearms?

"How Trump Can Win the Black Vote to Win the Election?"

By offering them realistic hopes for getting a job, providing for their loved ones and promising them to provide them with more individual gun rights to protect them from the drug gangs and their turf wars.

Well this has been a great thread for thinning out the racists from the feed. Lots of folks on ignore coming out of this one.

Forum List

Back