How Trump Can Win the Black Vote to Win the Election

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
It is time that the black vote wakes up to the disaster that 16 our of 24 years of democrat presidents has brought them.

Bring back jobs and putting people back to work is the answer. Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is just more of the same. I hope Trump wins and he brings so much work back to America his companies make millions.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

Nevertheless, the auguries for Trump in this area are extremely good, certainly the best in recent years for a Republican, if he should choose to act upon them. And for the sake of all Americans, he should. In fact, he'd better.

The African-American community is in a miserable condition that has been getting worse for decades and has reached its nadir under Obama -- two-parent families disappearing, unemployment rates skyrocketing, incarceration rates catastrophic, drug addiction epidemic. We all look on in despair as gang members shoot children in the streets of Chicago and murders -- almost all black-on-black -- proliferate in Baltimore after years of decline.

What is to be done about all this? Hillary Clinton will certainly have plenty to say, but it will all be the same old disingenuous bilge. She can't be part of the solution because she -- like the Democratic Party she has served loyally for almost her entire life -- is part of the problem. For reasons of moral narcissism and political expediency, beginning with the Great Society that party has set up a system in black communities that has trapped African-Americans into a non-stop cycle of government dependency, turning them into what talk show host Larry Elder dubbed "victocrats," believers in perpetual victimhood, a self-fulfilling prophecy, if there ever was one. The #blacklivesmatter movement is only the most recent avatar.

Many black people -- just not the brilliant minds like Thomas Sowell and Elder -- know this. They are just constrained by the atmosphere in their communities, the evil influence and machinations of those like Reverend Al and Maxine Waters, against speaking up. Others have simply given up. It's hard to blame them. How do you break this cycle?

Trump may get 5 to 8% of the black vote.

Your predictions have been spot on Jake I am thinking that Trump might receive all the black vote. They should considering Obama's and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton's record. I think they are tired of listening to liberal left-wingers such as yourself, we shall see.

Disown the KKK endorsements early and often and turn that burning wit on them. Being endorsed by the KKK is poison among a lot of groups even if you disavow. The only way to shake that taint off is to go scorched Earth on them.

Let's revisit a recent quote about the Black vote from Ms Clinton that is relevant to this thread:

'We can’t just show up at election time and say the right things and think that’s enough'

Who is "we"? The Democrats of course. So she is clearly stating and admitting that is precisely what Democrats have been doing right? So given this admission, why would Black voters AGAIN line up and vote for this lying, corrupt Democrat? Because this time it's going to be different? Why would it be different? Answer: It's not going to be different because Democrats don't have to do anything so they won't. Until Black voters have the courage to turn away from their so-called "Leadership" they will continue to be lied to and then ignored like they have been for 50 years. Hillary is just the latest liar, LBJ was the first.

"Trump is cherry-picking, in order to make the case that his rhetoric isn't hurting him and the party with non-white voters. Maybe, over the long run, it won't. But this one poll doesn't show that by itself." 100 respondents. Oh, boy.

Nevertheless, the auguries for Trump in this area are extremely good,
giphy.gif

It is time that the black vote wakes up to the disaster that 16 our of 24 years of democrat presidents has brought them.

Bring back jobs and putting people back to work is the answer. Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is just more of the same. I hope Trump wins and he brings so much work back to America his companies make millions.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

Nevertheless, the auguries for Trump in this area are extremely good, certainly the best in recent years for a Republican, if he should choose to act upon them. And for the sake of all Americans, he should. In fact, he'd better.

The African-American community is in a miserable condition that has been getting worse for decades and has reached its nadir under Obama -- two-parent families disappearing, unemployment rates skyrocketing, incarceration rates catastrophic, drug addiction epidemic. We all look on in despair as gang members shoot children in the streets of Chicago and murders -- almost all black-on-black -- proliferate in Baltimore after years of decline.

What is to be done about all this? Hillary Clinton will certainly have plenty to say, but it will all be the same old disingenuous bilge. She can't be part of the solution because she -- like the Democratic Party she has served loyally for almost her entire life -- is part of the problem. For reasons of moral narcissism and political expediency, beginning with the Great Society that party has set up a system in black communities that has trapped African-Americans into a non-stop cycle of government dependency, turning them into what talk show host Larry Elder dubbed "victocrats," believers in perpetual victimhood, a self-fulfilling prophecy, if there ever was one. The #blacklivesmatter movement is only the most recent avatar.

Many black people -- just not the brilliant minds like Thomas Sowell and Elder -- know this. They are just constrained by the atmosphere in their communities, the evil influence and machinations of those like Reverend Al and Maxine Waters, against speaking up. Others have simply given up. It's hard to blame them. How do you break this cycle?

What the fuck are you talking about? President Obama has unemployment at 5%....you debbie downing white shit for brain bastards would be all up in a hooch bowl, if some white motherfucker was in the white house, wouldn't ya? The GOP has never done a motherfuckin thing for blacks in this country but use our black ass's to Willie Horton you white bastards into voting for them, that's all. So why would any sane mf of color ever and I mean ever vote the GOP ticket? And if you fucks think that Trump is gonna open up the gates of heavan and bring back jobs to a country debating 12 bucks and hour, than you saps are more insane than last predicted....which was a second ago.

Save that shit for these hispanics, they identify more with you white fucks.,...nigga's ain't buying it

Trump: I'll bring back jobs to black communities

Hillary: I'll toss you some government cheese

Trump: I'll bring back high paying jobs to black communities

Hillary: Trump is a racist

Trump: I'll make black communities great again with jobs

Hillary: I'll make sure the drugs continue to flood into black communities from Mexico

Well you get the picture.

Forum List

Back