How Trump Can Win the Black Vote to Win the Election

You have to promise blacks welfare, they don't want jobs
Really? That's why 87% of all disablity claims in this nation is given to hard working, welfare free of pride white fuck heads....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...BIGGEST WELFARE SCAM IN US HISTORY AND WHITE FOLKS DOMINATE IT!!

And just a little side note....welfare ends at some point, yes? SSI can take you white lazy good for nothing bastards to the grave....now you tell me, who don't want to work?
figure2.gif
SNAPCharts1_1.png

White people TWICE as likely as ethnic minorities to say they are disabled
  • One in five of white people surveyed said they had a long-term illness
  • But just one in 10 people from ethnic minority backgrounds said the same
  • Charities believe ethnic minorities are less likely to report their disabilities
  • People from ethnic minorities are also less likely to receive benefits

Read more: White people TWICE as likely to be disabled than ethnic minorities
Blacks are 13% and Whites are 70% of the US popualation

And yet with all these white boys in which to choose.....Barbie is hunting down dark meat like a Trump supporter missin a brain cell.

You have to promise blacks welfare, they don't want jobs
Really? That's why 87% of all disablity claims in this nation is given to hard working, welfare free of pride white fuck heads....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...BIGGEST WELFARE SCAM IN US HISTORY AND WHITE FOLKS DOMINATE IT!!

And just a little side note....welfare ends at some point, yes? SSI can take you white lazy good for nothing bastards to the grave....now you tell me, who don't want to work?
figure2.gif
SNAPCharts1_1.png

• Charities believe ethnic minorities are less likely to report their disabilities

And yet with all these white boys in which to choose.....Barbie is hunting down dark meat like a Trump supporter missin a brain cell.

The arrogance, ignorance and projection presented in this post is noteworthy.

I might comment on the factual content if there was any.

figure2.gif
SNAPCharts1_1.png

My data comes from the department of Agriculture, your shit comes from a racist conservative blog....next?

Given that Trump is sitting at 70% unfavorable with women, and even worse with Hispanics,

mathematically - assuming those numbers represent the vote -

he could win ALL the black vote and still lose.

The bottom line .. republicans / white supremacists / morons no longer have the ability to elect an American president .. and if you can't elect a president, you can't affect the Supreme Court.

:0) The future looks brighter already.

Yes, much brighter given the fact the Commie judges will rule that firearms are no longer protected by the US Constitution. Bet the criminals just can't wait.
Are you truly this ignorant and stupid, or just another rightwing liar – there are no ‘commie judges,’ the notion is moronic idiocy.

And no judge is going to rule that guns are no longer entitled to Constitutional protections; you’re as delusional are you are wrong.

That can't rule that, but what they can do is rule that only a well regulated militia has the right to have firearms.

Don't your read what your liberal politicians and fellow bloggers talk about when discussing the gun issue????

Ray I would bet my last effin dollar, white fucks like you are all talk and very little action...with yo prized arsonel of weapons.....the only thing not safe in your neck of the woods are kids and rabbits.

You have no idea where I live or what our crime is over here. I happen to live in a black community, and I can tell you we have our share of murders, muggings and armed robberies.

The guy who calls himself Ray from CLEVELAND asserts that no one has any idea where he lives.

Put a price on that one!

SNAPCharts1_1.png

My data comes from the department of Agriculture, your shit comes from a racist conservative blog....next?

No one is questioning your data (at least the first chart), merely your sanity. And the questioning is about to come to a close...

You definitely aren't sane if you believe that the chart somehow proves that whites are more likely to use SNAPs than blacks, it proves the opposite.

There just is no limit to the cognitive deficiencies with these people.

And comments like that of Blues above is what turns off blacks from the GOP.

White people have got to get this notion out of their heads, that they somehow dominate what is right for America, because thus far, they're batting a zero, like being conservative. Conservatism is nothing but a shield to comfort and pander white anxiety with bullshit and lies...this last lot of a majority they got, has given them nothing. Its a sad cometary and belief these morons cling to, believing if its white and conservative its gonna somehow make their lives better and history and facts have shown otherwise....just ask Newt and that contract on America that gave us literally the end of jobs in this country.

STANDING OVATION

Given that Trump is sitting at 70% unfavorable with women, and even worse with Hispanics,

Not if Hillary is the nominee (as it appears she will be). She's already lost the interest of young folks who see through her moves to the Left.

One, no one is taking anyone's guns.

Two, whites far outnumber blacks on aid.

Three, blacks per capita are more likely to be on aid than white.

Four, and who knows what the Hispanics are up to.

Last edited:
Yes, much brighter given the fact the Commie judges will rule that firearms are no longer protected by the US Constitution. Bet the criminals just can't wait.
Are you truly this ignorant and stupid, or just another rightwing liar – there are no ‘commie judges,’ the notion is moronic idiocy.

And no judge is going to rule that guns are no longer entitled to Constitutional protections; you’re as delusional are you are wrong.

That can't rule that, but what they can do is rule that only a well regulated militia has the right to have firearms.

Don't your read what your liberal politicians and fellow bloggers talk about when discussing the gun issue????

Ray I would bet my last effin dollar, white fucks like you are all talk and very little action...with yo prized arsonel of weapons.....the only thing not safe in your neck of the woods are kids and rabbits.

You have no idea where I live or what our crime is over here. I happen to live in a black community, and I can tell you we have our share of murders, muggings and armed robberies.

The guy who calls himself Ray from CLEVELAND asserts that no one has any idea where he lives.

Put a price on that one!

You may not know it, but Cleveland is a big place. It has the east side and the west side with different neighborhoods and suburbs. I live in an eastern suburb that's about 70% black.

Not if Hillary is the nominee (as it appears she will be). She's already lost the interest of young folks who see through her moves to the Left.
Hillary is ahead in white women as well as all women by a great gap.

That will not change unless Trump changes, gets down on his knees, and grovels.

If the election were held today. But like the seven day whether forecast, it usually changes by the fifth or sixth day.

Stop being such a drama queen.....the courts are not going to take away your guns

Again, the courts can't take away our guns. What they can do is rule that gun ownership of average citizens are not protected by the Constitution.

If it were up to Democrat cities and states, they would ban all guns or get as close as they can to doing so. The only thing stopping them is our constitutional right to own guns. Once that's gone, all bets are off.

In my city, the Mayor wanted to hold gun manufacturers liable for all the shootings and shooting deaths in Cleveland. The goal of course is to try and sue them out of existence. But that would invite all kinds of costly court battles because of our Constitution, and they simply couldn't afford that with a likely loss.

Need an example? How about gay marriage?

That's right, prior to that ruling, states determined whether they would respect such a union. Because of the SC ruling, all states are forced to accept those marriages whether they are for or against them.

That's how it works in this country.

If anybody is pro guns for white nuts, its the american people.....cause 99% of time, you sick sons of bitches, end up shooting your own....accidentally of course..wink wink

Its the only way to get rid of dixie white trash....just leave em alone with thier guns!!

That's exactly right, leave us alone with our guns. We are quite happy that way.

And BTW, you must have something in your eye, you are winking an awful lot. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump is Hillary's saviour.

Put a price on that one!

You may not know it, but Cleveland is a big place. It has the east side and the west side with different neighborhoods and suburbs. I live in an eastern suburb that's about 70% black.

I live in Cincy......and trust me there's a reason Trump avoided Cleveland.

Put a price on that one!

I live in Cincy......and trust me there's a reason Trump avoided Cleveland.

When did Trump avoid Cleveland????

Stop being such a drama queen.....the courts are not going to take away your guns

Again, the courts can't take away our guns. What they can do is rule that gun ownership of average citizens are not protected by the Constitution.

If it were up to Democrat cities and states, they would ban all guns or get as close as they can to doing so. The only thing stopping them is our constitutional right to own guns. Once that's gone, all bets are off.

In my city, the Mayor wanted to hold gun manufacturers liable for all the shootings and shooting deaths in Cleveland. The goal of course is to try and sue them out of existence. But that would invite all kinds of costly court battles because of our Constitution, and they simply couldn't afford that with a likely loss.

Need an example? How about gay marriage?

That's right, prior to that ruling, states determined whether they would respect such a union. Because of the SC ruling, all states are forced to accept those marriages whether they are for or against them.

That's how it works in this country.

If anybody is pro guns for white nuts, its the american people.....cause 99% of time, you sick sons of bitches, end up shooting your own....accidentally of course..wink wink

Its the only way to get rid of dixie white trash....just leave em alone with thier guns!!

That's exactly right, leave us alone with our guns. We are quite happy that way.

And BTW, you must have something in your eye, you are winking an awful lot. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yeah, its called bullshit....something you nuts seem to throw around these days...:banana::banana:

Forum List

Back