Remember when Hillary Clinton ducked Bosnian snipers to get to her base?

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

Unless they like storytime with Kukla Fran and Ollie

Video shows tarmac welcome, no snipers

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

• Banned
Remember, brian williams wasnt far behind. His helicopter was taking fire.
Now,
And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in say "Shrink, You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant." And walk out. You know, if one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day walking in singin' a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.

The make America great again movement....................

Seriously, why would any rational American, vote for a delusional criminal liar like Hillary Clinton?

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

No, I don't remember it. And neither does anyone else, apparently. :badgrin:

HA HA HA Google found 226,000 results in .64 seconds.

So for those with altzheimers like Bill Clinton

Do you really think that Trumps 24 hour Hillary Comedy channel will forget????????????????
Sheesh Trump could get this channel on the air by buying CNN.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

Do you really think that Trumps 24 hour Hillary Comedy channel will forget????????????????

. <--- This is the point

:neutral: <--- This is your head.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

. <--- This is the point

Hillary Clinton's Bosnia sniper story exposed Bye the way, the point you posted above is several times more creative than anything your brain has ever farted out.

HillL2503_468x315.jpg

. <--- This is the point

Hillary Clinton's Bosnia sniper story exposed Bye the way, the point you posted above is several times more creative than anything your brain has ever farted out.

:slap:

Dumbass, I was pointing out that her story was made up. Hence nobody remembers her being under sniper fire.

Forum List

Back