How To Spot A Democrat

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats are making it easier to spot them. There's no debating them. They've thrown rational thought out the window. They are truly insane.

The new radical left can speak only by chanting some phrase, usually translated from one of Trotsky’s diatribes against the West. All that leftists do is repeat the same senseless phrase over and over.

This activity is usually restricted to the streets and college campuses. However, Democrat Nebraska state senator Machaela Cavanaugh has upped their game. Take a look at her three minutes of floor time in the Nebraska Senate. It is truly amazing.

Look for something looking like this...

1684892662525.jpeg
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

It's easy. If you see somebody who's not advocating for the destruction of people who are in pursuit of happiness, you've spotted a Democrat.
Ah, so THAT's why you Chicoms support shutting down small businesses using covid as an excuse.

It's because you are so much for the pursuit of happiness that you must prevent it at all costs.

How fortuitous. I was just looking for someplace to post this woman complaining about the pussification of men by Democrats. Note: In her manner of speaking, saying someone is "scary" means they are "afraid," not "frightening."

Never mind . . . it's a facebook reel, and I guess they don't post well elsewhere.

Cute girl talks about how men used to catcall her prior to the pandemic, and now are "so scary" they don't say anything. She remembers with regret the last guy she dissed right before the scamdemic struck.

Ah, so THAT's why you Chicoms support shutting down small businesses using covid as an excuse.

It's because you are so much for the pursuit of happiness that you must prevent it at all costs.
What a stupid comment. The entire world shut things down to prevent deaths, including the overwhelming majority of the world where Democrats don't even exist; but as a braindead republican idiot, you think it was all just because of Democrats. I wouldn't have expected anything else from you *****.

How to spot a Democrat?

Just find someone who LOVES this country
Our country is almost two and a half centuries old...

... that's way beyond the boundary of anything a modern Democrat will love...

... South Sudan is only 12... So there is a country available in their preferred age range...

What a stupid comment. The entire world shut things down to prevent deaths, including the overwhelming majority of the world where Democrats don't even exist; but as a braindead republican idiot, you think it was all just because of Democrats. I wouldn't have expected anything else from you *****.
Chicoms gotta Chicom, I guess.

Loves it so much they want to destroy it.
Ive asked before, and never got an answer, but why do you think I want to destroy the country? I grew up and live here. What possible advantge do you think I might gain by destroying my country?

Ive asked before, and never got an answer, but why do you think I want to destroy the country? I grew up and live here. What possible advantge do you think I might gain by destroying my country?
You actually think that supporting these traitors will help the country?
You're just as crazy as these nutcases.
One of these days you'll start thinking for yourself, but then it will most likely be too late then.

It is generally caused by a lack of self-worth and an infantile lashing out against an entire society where the disgruntlement created by one's failures in life is projected upon the society at large. The need to destroy the country derives from such projection and represents the need to destroy the source of the feelings of inadequacy.

Forum List

Back